SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

The epi 9 thread pics also matched Becca's dinner scene to Mulia.

Mulia looks beyond gorgeous- did not see any red stuff bathtubs.

Is that the usual pattern to put one of F3 at one hotel and the other 2 at another?

I thought all 3 usually stayed at different hotels but it may be my faulty memory again.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 pm

It varies. Sometimes they all stay at different, sometimes all at the same or 2 in one and one in another.
I edited my last post to show the room Becca stayed at was the Baron Suite at the Mulia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Does anyone know where to point me for Whitney stuff. I can figure out where she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:32 pm

This isn't where the "bath" was sleuthed however in this link and others it appears there is a tradition of orchid baths.

http://blog.balispa.net/2014/07/orchid-lulur-package-2-hours-kuta-bali.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 am

So .. No real solid info about Whitneys LCD .. Right?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:Does anyone know where to point me for Whitney stuff. I can figure out where she is.

I don't know how to do links. The only Whitney FS I know is the preview on page 8 of the Episode 9 thread but her FS is about a half a second on a bed.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 am

notarose wrote:This isn't where the "bath" was sleuthed however in this link and others it appears there is a tradition of orchid baths.

http://blog.balispa.net/2014/07/orchid-lulur-package-2-hours-kuta-bali.html

Reed had orchids

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 am

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/VDKA0_bh1waivy

Don't miss The Bachelor, TOMORROW Monday Feb. 23 to catch the all-new ABC image campaign, and be the first to hear the new song by Nate Ruess, "Nothing Without Love"

Nate’s career started with his band, The Format, signing with Elektra Records in 2002.  When The Format disbanded, Nate formed a new band, FUN., in 2008 and released their first album “Aim and Ignite” independently in 2009.  FUN. signed to Fueled By Ramen in 2010, and, in 2012, released their platinum-selling album “Some Nights”. The album spawned three huge hits, including “We Are Young”, which went #1 at Alternative, Top 40 and Hot AC Radio, “Some Nights”,  which also went #1 at Alternative and Top 5 at Top 40 and Hot AC, and "Carry On”, which the band performed on the 2013 Grammy Awards. FUN. won two Grammys that year: Song of the Year for “We Are Young” and Best New Artist.
Additionally, Nate wrote and performed “Just Give Me A Reason” with Pink, which to date has sold more than 5 million singles in the US alone. The song garnered another #1 for Nate at Top 40 and Hot AC. Nate has also written hit songs for Eminem, Kesha and Zedd featuring Hayley Williams.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 am

Jolena wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I think growing up and living in the Midwest (like Whitney has) makes it easier to transition. Adjusting to winter in the Midwest can be brutal. I'm not sure a Southerner turned Californian knows exactly what it's like.

As for their jobs, Whitney has a career whereas Becca has a job. She's basically an office assistant. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but does she have any career ambition? I don't know.

I think Whitney is at the stage in her life where she is ready for marriage and babies. Becca seems to very slowly be heading in that direction. I can't see her ready for all that in the next few years.

To someone else's point, many of the contestant decide to go on a certain season because they like the lead from the previous season and want to meet them. Whitney is no different. I could list quite a few who have done that. Heck, one of the couples is even married now because she told the producers no until she found out he was The Bachelor. It happens. So I think Whitney liked the Chris she saw last season and wanted to get to know him, which the editors have conveniently forgot to show us other than Whitney meeting his friends.

I agree with all that you stated,and especially the bolded. From what i have seen, I think Whitney developed a "crush" on Chris during Andi's season, saw he had traits that match what she wants in a husband, and go-getter that she is, took her shot and went on the show. They haven't bothered to show us Whitney asking Chris about himself, to find out if in person, she is still attracted to him, and working to get to know him better,because that's not part of the storyboard. Doesn't mean those conversations didn't happen. I firmly believe that if Whitney found the Chris in person was not the Chris she saw on TV, as she so adorably said, she would have "excused herself."

Strongly agree with both posts!! While she might potentially be moving to a small town, it is just a 4 hour drive to her acquired hometown. While it's not a commute anyone would want to take on daily basis, it is certainly in her neck of the woods with the added comfort that she'd be getting two sister in laws who live back in Chicago so she could always have place to stay.

Shoot with the money that Chris makes on DWTS would sure put a nice deposit on a place in Cedar Rapids which has a population of 128,000 and is only 63 miles from Arlington. Nice compromise!

I think Chris is very well off , I don't think money will be an issue if he does DWTS or not.. someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chris is a Multi millionaire. I remember his sisters telling Andi that he is very very successful and I don't know where I read it or if someone posted it on here back when he was on Andi's season but If I remember correctly they said that his family owns most of Iowa and his trailers or trucks alone each cost as much as some people's houses. Chris's wife will not have to work outside the home if she chooses not to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:46 am

Something that makes me pause.  Wiki usually have the right order of elimination at this point of the show.  Surprising to me Becca is in the top position. Umm..wiki
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:57 am

^^  giggling:stirthepot  Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 am

^^I think it is positioned alphabetically.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1