SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Has Whitney's hotel been identified?

She is at the Mulia like Becca. Kaitlyn is at the Plataran, she got that tub full of roses.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by momoftrips Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:41 pm

luvstx wrote:I can't seem to open the video, MOT.  Can you tell us the gyst of it?

And do we think Chris pulls Becca aside to ask if she'd be willing to move to Iowa?

Chris says he is falling for all of them and is confused. It shows quick glimpse of all the fantasy dates and that one date can't be touched. Becca tells him she is a virgin. Then shows the ceremony with Chris asking to talk to someone.

Not sure if the info in the article is reliable, but it says he pulls Becca aside to talk about the fantasy suite. It also says Whit was very insecure of their relationship because of Chris' feelings for the other girls and that he slept with one contestant and dumped her without offering an explanation.

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Thanks MOT. Which date do we think "can't be touched"?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:03 pm

^ Becca's.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:05 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 9 Nx6j6d
somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 9 30u4jfq

The Life&Style article out this week says it's Becca that he pulls aside at the rose ceremony.

I had no idea that Whitney was that much taller than the other girls.  Makes me dislike her constant leg wrapping of Chris even more.

To be fair then, did you equally dislike Becca's leg wrap of Chris on her HTD?

Yup, not a fan of the leg wrap, but it is especially annoying with a woman who doesn't need to be around his waist to kiss him. I do think Chris makes it worse by pulling up on them all. There is a video in the Becca thread that TLA made, as you can see HTD was the first time that Becca did it. Whitney has been doing it since the wedding in episode three, yes in a dress, where she easily could have flashed her butt. I think Whitney thinks it makes her cute, but honestly, that is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:05 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks MOT.  Which date do we think "can't be touched"?
I think they are talking about Becca
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 pm

So he sleeps with Kaitlyn? Well I suppose she offered right out of the limo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 pm

momoftrips wrote:
luvstx wrote:I can't seem to open the video, MOT.  Can you tell us the gyst of it?

And do we think Chris pulls Becca aside to ask if she'd be willing to move to Iowa?

Chris says he is falling for all of them and is confused. It shows quick glimpse of all the fantasy dates and that one date can't be touched. Becca tells him she is a virgin. Then shows the ceremony with Chris asking to talk to someone.

Not sure if the info in the article is reliable, but it says he pulls Becca aside to talk about the fantasy suite. It also says Whit was very insecure of their relationship because of Chris' feelings for the other girls and that he slept with one contestant and dumped her without offering an explanation.

I certainly hope that the part about Chris sleeping with one woman, only to dump her without offering an explanation, is just a load of bullsh*t.  Of course, the producers will want it to appear like something, something went down with Chris and one or two of the F3, even if nothing actually did.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

I certainly hope that the part about Chris sleeping with one woman, only to dump her without offering an explanation, is just a load of bullsh*t.  Of course, the producers will want it to appear like something, something went down with Chris and one or two of the F3, even if nothing actually did.

Hey maybe he picks Kaitlyn and she had already given him to have sex with however he wanted to in the FS. So maybe he chose Kaitlyn and slept with Whitney or Becca. Now if he deflowers Becca just to dump her he better get ready to be chased with pitchforks. I am totally joking here, as I doubt he did this at all. I really enjoyed that Charlie, Byron and Sean all abstained from sex in the FS, it made me enjoy their episodes more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/627854/who-s-making-love-with-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor

New preview of Becca's FD.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

^ I believe this was posted yesterday, but thanks for posting it again!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Yes^ 
I had a wt* moment when I read that(bolded). 
That does not sound like Chris.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg