SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:32 pm

^^ Yes but he not over the top like he usually is. Even last season he was "110%" sure Andi was with Josh and kept repeating it over and over and over. He kept defending them and even providing "proof."

This season he is different.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:But is RS "so sure??"  Usually he is constantly feeding his viewers with I am 100%, etc. etc. He is taking a different approach.  Maybe because he was embarrassed when he was so wrong with Des.

He has not hedged at all that Whit is F1.

He didn't hedge when he said that Brooks was final 1 even tweeted 10 mins till the finale ending that Brooks would be back giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:34 pm

One thing is for sure, RS is always sure of his sources. Rolling Eyes  Which makes it all the sweeter the few times he majorly gets it wrong. Amazing that he doesn't admit doubting his info. Des's finale with 15 mins to go, he was all:  

“Chris is going to propose, she’s going to say no, and the After the Final Rose will start off with Chris Harrison and Desiree, and they will update us on what happened after she let go of Chris, and that’s where we’ll see she is with Brooks.”  laugh out loud

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 pm

I actually agree that he's been different this year to some extent, and that's why he didn't rush out the episode by episode stuff. That makes me more sure of the final spoiler.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:One thing is for sure, RS is always sure of his sources. Rolling Eyes  Which makes it all the sweeter the few times he majorly gets it wrong. Amazing that he doesn't admit doubting his info. Des's finale with 15 mins to go, he was all:  

“Chris is going to propose, she’s going to say no, and the After the Final Rose will start off with Chris Harrison and Desiree, and they will update us on what happened after she let go of Chris, and that’s where we’ll see she is with Brooks.”  laugh out loud

Hahaha! I agree. He is something else. Even if he is doubting, which I bet he is, there is no way he would say so. I think we might have another "pie in RS's face" season again! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:One thing is for sure, RS is always sure of his sources. Rolling Eyes  Which makes it all the sweeter the few times he majorly gets it wrong. Amazing that he doesn't admit doubting his info. Des's finale with 15 mins to go, he was all:  

Hahaha!  I agree.  He is something else.  Even if he is doubting, which I bet he is, there is no way he would say so.  I think we might have another "pie in RS's face" season again!  ;)
Becca said it best "laugh out loud well he knows everything, right?!" Favorite tweet this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:43 pm

umngirl wrote:This isn't the first time a contestant has had to steady themselves on a boat. Didn't just last season we see Josh doing that with Andi on the boat? If the waters are rough and you aren't used to boats, someone better be holding on/bracing so they don't just topple over.

True, but in one of the caps, he is sitting. Is he really that afraid of being thrown overboard?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Diana wrote:I often wonder what RS has that he's so sure it's Whitney. If she turns out to be F1, I wonder if RS will share.

Based on the "Becca is Back" pics, this site declared Becca F2 one day before he did. What if that's what he went with? :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:I often wonder what RS has that he's so sure it's Whitney. If she turns out to be F1, I wonder if RS will share.

Based on the "Becca is Back" pics, this site declared Becca F2 one day before he did. What if that's what he went with? :uptonogood
I hope he would have more than that but maybe he is wrong
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:This isn't the first time a contestant has had to steady themselves on a boat. Didn't just last season we see Josh doing that with Andi on the boat? If the waters are rough and you aren't used to boats, someone better be holding on/bracing so they don't just topple over.

True, but in one of the caps, he is sitting.  Is he really that afraid of being thrown overboard?  

Not so much going overboard but of tipping over. I've sat like that on a boat and I grew up on a lake/sailing. If you are uncomfortable with the motion it's just a natural reaction.

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 87b72b10 JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 86669110 JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am going to play Debbie Downer a little bit too, but why is it only Chris who is stabilizing them?  Whitney is too busy attaching herself to Chris in each pic?

As for the list, how do we know that Becca wants to be a model or actress, have we seen anything that hints at all that she tries to do this as she lives in San Diego, so it really wouldn't be hard to try to find those opportunities at all right?

And how do we know that Becca doesn't want to be a wife or mother?  Because she is a mere three years younger than Whitney?  I don't think age has anything to do with when you are ready for love or marriage and most girls who I know who decide to wait until marriage to have sex are ready for marriage a little sooner.

As for the weather, well I am from South Florida originally and have never lived north of Atlanta, but my husband is talking about moving to Washington State for his job and I will go with him, because I love him.  I have no desire to live in the cold, but since I love him I will make due.  Just like I live in an area that I hate now for him.  You can live anywhere if you love anyone enough.

I just don't know that anything is all that definitive this season.  Some are all in on Whitney and see just great interaction with her and Chris.  Some see only great interaction with Becca and are all in on them.  I like them both, so either one of them winning won't surprise me.  Nothing is all that convincing towards either one of them.

At the end of the day, I just want them to be happy and since they both seem to be happy it is a great season for me.

I totally agree about it being a great season and let's have everyone happy. I created the list with focus on his remaining 6 not just Becca. I have no idea whether Becca wants to be a wife and mother. I would assume that she does. And I was not implying that Becca wanted to be a model or actress. I have no idea of her career intentions.

But, re: leaving California, here's how Becca responded to this question:

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Staying and living alone in California when my sister and brother-in-law went back home to Louisiana.

Think about it ... Becca's greatest achievement is staying and living alone in California. You can't do that in Iowa.

As to your pending move... well, you're talking about a move with your husband to Washington State. I am questioning whether Becca would make a move to a drastically different environment for a guy she met on the Bachelor while he was dating a whole gaggle of other women. Huge difference ... at least I sure hope it is. And, if you are moving anywhere close to Seattle, lucky you!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:

He was a million percent sure that brad picked Chantal and that Brooks was coming back and him and Des were together #justsayin giggling

True but with everyone walking around with a mobile phone these days, RS is getting better and better evidence.

He had a picture of Jade driving away after being let go at F4. He has pictures of Becca and Chris on LCD in Strawberry Point. Isn't is fair to say that he could have pictures/video of Becca leaving and/or WHitney staying? It seems that all of Iowa were tuned in and only willing to oblige.

I also read on another site from a tried-and-true commentator (DaveG) that local evidence pretty much sowed up the spoilers this season for RS. And, trust me, I am no fan of RS. I am just calling a spade a spade.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob