SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 am

Diana wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:I often wonder what RS has that he's so sure it's Whitney. If she turns out to be F1, I wonder if RS will share.

Based on the "Becca is Back" pics, this site declared Becca F2 one day before he did. What if that's what he went with? :uptonogood
I hope he would have more than that but maybe he is wrong

After the whole thing with Whitney quitting/not quitting you have to wonder how much investigating he actually does. I think we do a fair amount of it for him, so there would be some karma in it if he's wrong this season. Do you have that Becca IG pic? I wanted to look at the necklace. PM me, if so. TIA

Back to top Go down

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 am

bleuberry wrote:One thing is for sure, RS is always sure of his sources. Rolling Eyes  Which makes it all the sweeter the few times he majorly gets it wrong. Amazing that he doesn't admit doubting his info. Des's finale with 15 mins to go, he was all:  

“Chris is going to propose, she’s going to say no, and the After the Final Rose will start off with Chris Harrison and Desiree, and they will update us on what happened after she let go of Chris, and that’s where we’ll see she is with Brooks.”  laugh out loud

Yes, I fell for this too and I was a die-hard Chris fan.

But as was discussed up thread, Des's season had to be a spoiler campaign orchestrated by ABC/production due to the early departure of Brooks and Drew not getting a LCD. There was WAY too many folks who fell in love with Brooks and could not see Des picking poetry man CHris over swoon-worthy, model good looks Brooks.

If the actual spoiler came out that Chris was F1, they would have lost tons of viewers. All of Des' tears PLUS RS' spoiler gave Brooks fans hope that he was coming back.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 am

I find it interesting that so many are convinced that Becca is F1 and that because she is in Cali and that this is a visit weekend .. Where as even tho Whitney posted a few days ago about going someplace warm .. There is no evidence that I have seen .. That she could actually be in Cali herself .. Unless someone has other proven info of her actual where abouts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 am

^I don't think it's a guarantee that this is a visit weekend.

I think if we get pics of Becca hanging out with the other girls tonight that would seal the deal for me.

JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 14 87b72b10 JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 14 86669110 JustSayin - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:04 am

Jeepers wrote:I find it interesting that so many are convinced that Becca is F1 and that because she is in Cali and that this is a visit weekend .. Where as even tho Whitney posted a few days ago about going someplace warm .. There is no evidence that I have seen .. That she could actually be in Cali herself .. Unless someone has other proven info of her actual where abouts
Whitney is on a girls trip not in California.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 am

umngirl wrote:I think if we get pics of Becca hanging out with the other girls tonight that would seal the deal for me.
Would Becca be allowed to? no idea

IF it was a visit weekend, no way Becca would have been spotted all around LA.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 am

I know it is not a guaranteed visit weekend .. In fact I think it is rather doubtful .. But my question revolves around Whitneys where abouts .. She could be in Cali .. Not just Becca being in the general viciniy

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:06 am

Diana wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I find it interesting that so many are convinced that Becca is F1 and that because she is in Cali and that this is a visit weekend .. Where as even tho Whitney posted a few days ago about going someplace warm .. There is no evidence that I have seen .. That she could actually be in Cali herself .. Unless someone has other proven info of her actual where abouts

Proof of that being real .. Or smoke screen .. No one really knows

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 am

Jeepers wrote:
Diana wrote:

That is true! No one spotted Whitney at a airport and she has been IG silent for a few days.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 am

Becca first moved to California because she had family out there and her bf (at the time) moved out there, correct?

So yes, I would think she'd be willing to move again.  

As for her accomplishment, it is a big accomplishment to stay somewhere hundreds of miles from home, friends family and your comfort zone, when your support system or what your used to is no longer there.  Same as moving from home to somewhere else to start a new phase in life.  

Moving to Iowa would not be that different, IMO, as moving to California, in the sense she would have a built in support system...Chris' family and friends, where she had her own in California.  Now, I'm not comparing climates or city size, because that's a whole different boat. no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:09 am

Diana wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Diana wrote:

That is true! No one spotted Whitney at a airport and she has been IG silent for a few days.

Exactly! That's why SM is so misleading. Whitney tweeted that she was going on girlfriends' trip. Maybe true. Maybe not. Maybe just a distraction for her to spend time with Chris. Who knows.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:10 am

All the eggs have been put in Beccas basket .. Cuz she is known to be in southern Cali .. But Whitney is another story .. Good chance Becca is in LA to see some of the gals who will be at the WTA filming

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob