SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Deleted never mind

Last edited by Diana on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Cameron2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

July Child

I too read the same thing on the RS site. That was about the time of the initial show for this season. In fact I recall he had two different confirmations that Whitney was the F1. I think it was in the emails that he answered.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Diana wrote:He did have a little bit of a point about Becca's sister. :hidingchair

Even so, present it and move on. Don't post her twitter rant for all to see. That took it too far and showed what a jerk he is, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:He did have a little bit of a point about Becca's sister. :hidingchair

Even so, present it and move on.  Don't post her twitter rant for all to see.  That took it too far and showed what a jerk he is, imho.  

Thing is, she made the rant public herself so she only has herself to blame.

He's only ever been nice to me in the dozen or so emails we have exchanged. The trick is to not ask dumb questions like so many do. Some of those reader emails are morons.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 23 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 23 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Even so, present it and move on.  Don't post her twitter rant for all to see.  That took it too far and showed what a jerk he is, imho.  
Def true! I only agreed with the part of how they should understand how the media works
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:... Don't post her twitter rant for all to see.  That took it too far and showed what a jerk he is, imho.  
My issue with RS came when he posted multiple nude shots of Jade with a black box Upset

Back to Whitney.....

Do you see Chris and Whitney living in the same location or having a long distance relationship once Chris has completed his stint on DWTS question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:26 pm

I see her moving
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

He's only ever been nice to me in the dozen or so emails we have exchanged. The trick is to not ask dumb questions like so many do. Some of those reader emails are morons.

True, but the average viewer didn't even know her twitter handle. You better believe they did after RS posted for all to see.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Diana wrote:I see her moving
Maybe to a nearby city.  I don't see her moving to Arlington in the foreseeable future.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
Do you see Chris and Whitney living in the same location or having a long distance relationship once Chris has completed his stint on DWTS question

I see them splitting the time between Chicago/Iowa on weekends until they decide to get married.  I read somewhere that Chris may have some flexibility in where he lives but my guess that wouldn't be too far from his base of operations, where ever that is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

He's only ever been nice to me in the dozen or so emails we have exchanged.[ b]The trick is to not ask dumb questions like so many do. Some of those reader emails are morons. [/b]
I know plenty of very intelligent people who have communicated with RS. Basically, RS is an arrogant, low person. I don't think he is very nice at all. JMO. 
You are probably the only person I have ever heard report positives about him. I am glad he has been nice to you.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

I am only taking a guess here bit I don't think that $$ is a problem, true it is Iowa, but I will use the word comfortable to describe the situation. It seems to me that Chris has the ability to run the farm from afar and be there and out and about. If he didn't then he would not have agreed to do the bachelorette and again the bachelor. I would think that dependent upon Whitney's schedule they would split time between the two locations for now and see if this actually gets to a wedding. They could keep a place in Chi town since his sisters are there and the farm for when he needs to be there. Having two places would give them flexibility to be together and perhaps Whitney would go part time and then head to Arlington.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob