SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:17 pm

mindless wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
mindless wrote:Well it is a lot more convenient if Becca is F1, since she lives so close to LA. They can see each other regularly while still having things to keep them busy besides each other. Would help avoid the Andi/Josh situation with one person having nothing to do and annoying the other to death. Whereas if Whitney is the F1 then this will only make things harder for them.

If Whitney is F1, ABC will get her her to LA.  She would probably be in LA for the Season Premiere and when she can.  We don't know how long he will be on DWTS so they would play it by ear.  Also, many of the pro's go to the contestant's destination to practice and it could be that they will continue rehearsals in Iowa.  Whitney B. is close to Iowa so they can be together there as well.

He seems to be in no hurry to leave LA though. Last time I checked he's been hanging around there for a while now. If he wanted rehearse in Iowa, then you'd think he'd already be there, since the finale is still almost two weeks away.

Of course ABC will make sure that whoever he's engaged to will be there for the live shows. That's not the issue here, it's which is the more logical scenario for him to be doing DWTS in? While engaged to a woman in Chicago, who was dying to get married and start popping out babies yesterday, and who hasn't been seen anywhere near LA lately, OR while engaged to/dating a woman living in San Diego, who wasn't ready to drop everything before being absolutely sure about the relationship (how can you make sure without more time together?)? I'm just trying to look at it logically here.  

I don't think Chris is going to pick his wife based on what is convenient regarding location. I wish he weren't doing DWTS but if he is I'm sure he has made the decision with his partner. His being in LA probably has a lot to do with show commitments especially if DWTS is in the picture. And if he does DWTS how long does that whole process last? Not really that long in the scheme of things especially if he doesn't go that far. Whitney can start getting wedding plans organized, do some baby name research, cheer Chris on and even work if she wants to. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 2498057887 He probably looks at it as a once in a life time thing that would be a lot of fun. He sure looks like he loves to dance.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

If Whitney is F1, ABC will get her her to LA.  She would probably be in LA for the Season Premiere and when she can.  We don't know how long he will be on DWTS so they would play it by ear.  Also, many of the pro's go to the contestant's destination to practice and it could be that they will continue rehearsals in Iowa.  Whitney B. is close to Iowa so they can be together there as well.

He seems to be in no hurry to leave LA though. Last time I checked he's been hanging around there for a while now. If he wanted rehearse in Iowa, then you'd think he'd already be there, since the finale is still almost two weeks away.

Of course ABC will make sure that whoever he's engaged to will be there for the live shows. That's not the issue here, it's which is the more logical scenario for him to be doing DWTS in? While engaged to a woman in Chicago, who was dying to get married and start popping out babies yesterday, and who hasn't been seen anywhere near LA lately, OR while engaged to/dating a woman living in San Diego, who wasn't ready to drop everything before being absolutely sure about the relationship (how can you make sure without more time together?)? I'm just trying to look at it logically here.  

I don't think Chris is going to pick his wife based on what is convenient regarding location. I wish he weren't doing DWTS but if he is I'm sure he has made the decision with his partner. His being in LA probably has a lot to do with show commitments especially if DWTS is in the picture. And if he does DWTS how long does that whole process last? Not really that long in the scheme of things especially if he doesn't go that far. Whitney can start getting wedding plans organized, do some baby name research, cheer Chris on and even work if she wants to. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 2498057887  He probably looks at it as a once in a life time thing that would be a lot of fun. He sure looks like he loves to dance.  
if he makes it to the final week he will be gone in L.A for another 10 + weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:

I don't think Chris is going to pick his wife based on what is convenient regarding location. I wish he weren't doing DWTS but if he is I'm sure he has made the decision with his partner. His being in LA probably has a lot to do with show commitments especially if DWTS is in the picture. And if he does DWTS how long does that whole process last? Not really that long in the scheme of things especially if he doesn't go that far. Whitney can start getting wedding plans organized, do some baby name research, cheer Chris on and even work if she wants to. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 2498057887  He probably looks at it as a once in a life time thing that would be a lot of fun. He sure looks like he loves to dance.  
if he makes it to the final week he will be gone in L.A for another 10 + weeks

Just a guess but I don't think Chris will make it to the final week....JMO. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 63 3806527698 Athletes seem to make it to the end and he'll be happy I'm sure if he makes to somewhere in the middle. If he goes to the end he will have lots to celebrate and I'll eatcrow
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Do you think Whitney is scouting places for a destination wedding #zoetryaguapuntacana ?   :whistle:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:

I would certainly hope not! giggling I just meant that he may have made a decision about doing DWTS based on which woman he's engaged to. Then again he seems like more of a famewhore than he'd like to admit, so not sure if anything would have made him pass up on the opportunity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 pm

I felt pretty good about Whitney as F1 until I watched Chris on Ellen. Why would he call Whitney"mother" and Becca "the whole package"? I wouldn't want to be described the way Whitney was or hear Becca described the way she was. UGH!!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I felt pretty good about Whitney as F1 until I watched Chris on Ellen. Why would he call Whitney"mother" and Becca "the whole package"? I wouldn't want to be described the way Whitney was or hear Becca described the way she was. UGH!!

That description makes me even more sure that Whitney is F1....I'll bet Whitney loved it and they probably talked about how he was going to answer that question. "A mother is a lover".
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I felt pretty good about Whitney as F1 until I watched Chris on Ellen. Why would he call Whitney"mother" and Becca "the whole package"? I wouldn't want to be described the way Whitney was or hear Becca described the way she was. UGH!!

That description makes me even more sure that Whitney is F1....I'll bet Whitney loved it and they probably talked about how he was going to answer that question. "A mother is a lover".

Yep ... I don't think he's capable of saying too much about Whitney without giving it all away. When he left it at, "mother," I just cracked up. And think about what the word "mother" means to someone like Chris who said on camera that his five year plan to get married and have a family started 10 years ago.

My guess is describing Whitney as "mother" is like saying she is a woman Chris would like to ...  
- have as a lover
- marry
- impregnate
- give birth to his children
- be a life partner in raising those children

It's actually really high praise when you think about it ... like a guy saying, "that woman is going to be the MOTHER of my children one day."

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:07 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Yep ... I don't think he's capable of saying too much about Whitney without giving it all away. When he left it at, "mother," I just cracked up. And think about what the word "mother" means to someone like Chris who said on camera that his five year plan to get married and have a family started 10 years ago.

My guess is describing Whitney as "mother" is like saying she is a woman Chris would like to ...  
- have as a lover
- marry
- impregnate

I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:10 pm

^ Whitney has watched the show since High school so she know how it works. If she is happy and secure in her relationship, she won't let these sound bites interfere.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 pm

There has been a lot of comment about this over in Becca's thread too. I find it interesting that so many of us view "Mother" as a disparaging remark from a suitor. A Mother can be hot, sexy, attractive, all those things, while being the most important thing - a woman whose traits and characteristics you would want to see in your own children. Seriously, I was complaining about my stretch marks one time and my husband told me "I love your stretch marks." I bust up laughing but he went on to say that they were beautiful reminders of what I was willing to go through to bear his children (mind you, the smallest of my 3 sons was 10lb 3oz so I have stretch marks!).
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Rolly wrote:

- have as a lover
- marry
- impregnate

It's actually really high praise when you think about it ... like a guy saying, "that woman is going to be the MOTHER of my children one day."
:claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob