SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Okay, I'll bite. Looks like dolphins to me playing in the water.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Wonder when RS will be posting some spoilers..?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:54 pm

sara11 wrote:Wonder when RS will be posting some spoilers..?

If he has anything to share from the WTA, my guess is that he would share them at the beginning of tomorrow's recap column.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Lately RS has been posting a Monday column of what to expect on that night's episode. Doesn't mean he'll have WTA info though. But I'm checking for him to post.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Someone tweeted RS asking when he thinks he'll have info on WTA and his response was something like when he gets it so he's got nothing on WTA as of now. sad

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:45 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Max64 wrote:I know Ashley H had a makeover before her appearance at the WTA on Brad's season, does anyone remember if it was the same for Des or Andi before their WTA?
Andi and Des looked the same on the WTA as they did during their seasons.

I recall Des got special treatment for her WTA with her hair and outfit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Here's a few more details.  Jillian arrived late for the plane but since it wasn't delayed, she wasn't really late.  She sat next to the girl I know and asked her to take a selfie of just Jillian.  Some b'ette that was on BIP had made up these t-shirts with some sarcastic comment about Chris Harrison and Jillian wanted to tweet or Instagram a photo of her with this t-shirt on.  (If she had taken it herself, the words would be backwards).  So girl I  know glanced through her Instagram and found a TON of selfies on it.  Jillian proceeded to tell her that when she got to LA, her phone would be confiscated and she would be sequestered until the meet-up of all the girls on air.  She told the girl I know that Kelsey made far more comments that came off mean than were shown, that Ashley I. was so much nicer than what was shown.  She said after the first night the girls generally got along quite well.  Jillian was quite loud and had a conversation with her mother about her menstrual period for the whole world to hear.  Also, Jillian proceeded to tell the girl I know that every girl on the show is scripted to play a certain role and that was why she came off so man-killer.  She evidently knew one of the producers from her TV broadcasting days.

Wish she went ahead and said how much they are paid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Someone tweeted RS asking when he thinks he'll have info on WTA and his response was something like when he gets it so he's got nothing on WTA as of now. sad  

Jerk.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm

We normally get videos of interviews at WTA where all the girls make a prediction on who the Lead chooses. Its all too quiet this time......

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:55 pm

see2love wrote:We normally get videos of interviews at WTA where all the girls make a prediction on who the Lead chooses. Its all too quiet this time......

The show tells them what to say. It's not like it's their true opinion.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:20 pm

atem wrote:
see2love wrote:We normally get videos of interviews at WTA where all the girls make a prediction on who the Lead chooses. Its all too quiet this time......

The show tells them what to say.  It's not like it's their true opinion.

But it still is nice to hear though

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Kelsey just confirmed on IG that she was at WTA and is in LA for the week. She's with a guy, not sure if friend or boyfriend.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl