SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Chancy wrote:https://instagram.com/p/zfzDpHuLN8/?modal=true

Hmmm, Whit was there too?

That pic is not from WTA- dresses don't match. The dresses match what they wore for cocktail party in one of the episodes

This was for the cocktail party in South Dakota.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
Chancy wrote:https://instagram.com/p/zfzDpHuLN8/?modal=true

Hmmm, Whit was there too?

That pic is not from WTA- dresses don't match. The dresses match what they wore for cocktail party in one of the episodes

Thanks. The memory card of my brain is full and new info only parks there temporarily and then falls out when the next new piece of info comes in. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Thanks.  The memory card of my brain is full and new info only parks there temporarily and then falls out when the next new piece of info comes in. giggling

No problem. I just remember Carly in that dress and Megan in pink. Both did not make the best impressions on me. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 pm

The Carly interview - now online 
http://www.wfaa.com/videos/entertainment/television/programs/good-morning-texas/2015/03/02/24258419/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She could tell them all she simply enjoys sex and it was a fun date, thank you very much. Hugesmile

cantstopl And I think that is exactly what Chris expected Kaitlin to take it as, considering all her previous actions and words. He even said something like, "it's been a long journey and a really hard week, so we deserve this..." I burst out laughing when he said it, cause all I heard was "doing without has been killing me, and you too, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:25 pm

see2love wrote:I dont get what she wanted him to say honestly. There was no way Tptb was going to allow him to pull 2 women aside. They needed the drama of is it her or Becca? There is never a right answer to the question the lead gets asked. There is that need to be empathetic and not say "i knew who i was going to choose so you were an extra". In trying to soften the blow there will always be a case of saying the wrong things. Does he say something overly nice which will cause his F1 to be upset or say something not too nice which causes others to take offense. Hopefully they all talk it through later and become friends
I am honestly tired of the same questions asked of the Lead
"When did you know it wasnt me"
"Why didnt you let me go earlier"
I Would rather ask questions like "are you truly happy" "what did you like about me" IMO.

I love this post - great thoughts! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:55 pm

krisforpress Kaitlyn is not holding back tonight! See what she has to say on the blog #thebachelor
SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 891494_1627833430780250_244630193_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I must be old fashioned then, cuz I think that any guy that feels the need to "test drive" all 3 before choosing who he wants to marry is a sleezeball, out there looking for a good time, not a wife.  All 3 of the girls should be disgusted, especially his F1.  Again, I'm old I guess, because the loose morals of today makes me cringe. :yes:

He may be a sleezeball, but he never was dishonest. He and Kaitlyn both said very clearly to JK that they do believe in the FS being a test drive!

that's true about what they said, but I bet when she said that she thought she was would be test driven and then kept, not tossed aside.  The way I see it is that by the time the FD's happen the lead knows who's going to be his F1.  Sleeping with anybody else at that point just isn't cool in my book.  

Then she's an idiot, if she thought that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm

see2love wrote:I dont get what she wanted him to say honestly. There was no way Tptb was going to allow him to pull 2 women aside. They needed the drama of is it her or Becca? There is never a right answer to the question the lead gets asked. There is that need to be empathetic and not say "i knew who i was going to choose so you were an extra". In trying to soften the blow there will always be a case of saying the wrong things. Does he say something overly nice which will cause his F1 to be upset or say something not too nice which causes others to take offense. Hopefully they all talk it through later and become friends
I am honestly tired of the same questions asked of the Lead...
I'm with you! :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:14 pm

jueliakinney Behind the scenes at #WTA in our dressing room having a drink before hitting the stage... Love my girls
SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 924096_359424927574225_1482479323_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 pm

jueliakinney WTA
SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 10986189_1573098342933264_703374449_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 pm

jordanleigh_b How to get rid of a farmer: 2 excedrine, a bottle of wine, and 29 other women #TheBachelor #Sisterwives #WomenTellAll
SisterWives - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 11005090_436181686534610_1723812934_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl