SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:If Britt wants to be the next Bachelorette I don't see her acting like that. If anything I see it being about Kelsey.

Good point.  Let's hope so.  But..... maybe Britt knows kaitlin already is the next bachelorette??  no idea
I hope so. giggling I do like Britt but I want Kaitlyn to be the next Bachelorette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm

It was the blushing emoji that led me to think there was some risque talk. I'm sure the controversy with Kelsey is there too but that wouldn't seem to make someone blush

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 pm

KB_Mom wrote:It was the blushing emoji that led me to think there was some risque talk. I'm sure the controversy with Kelsey is there too but that wouldn't seem to make someone blush

Are we forgetting about Jade and the computer scene.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 pm

^^  I wonder if they will discuss Jade's Playboy photos / video in more detail?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:04 pm

^ Yes Jade and her computer scene would explain it. I did forget about that.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:It was the blushing emoji that led me to think there was some risque talk. I'm sure the controversy with Kelsey is there too but that wouldn't seem to make someone blush

Are we forgetting about Jade and the computer scene.

There also may be more to the "love guru" experience.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:09 pm

I think if anyone said too much it'd be Kaitlyn about the FS.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

I wonder if they had to dig out the black box for Jillian? giggling

I don't want to hear anymore about her ladyscaping issues. no

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm

RS always has a blog on Mondays. I am hoping he has some inside info by then.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think if anyone said too much it'd be Kaitlyn about the FS.
That is true too. She may be hurt.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Another from Jade's insta

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 11008097_781147531967508_401820271_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

And from Samantha's

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 1538395_639357369542834_1138708329_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl