SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks Ladies! tyvm

I will update the worth-wait chapter sometime later, after getting more materials...

Ladybug..thanks for taking the time transcribing the convo. Yep. that what stood out for me too... the multiple times he's falling for her.yes

Is it confirmed somewhere that Becca's date was the first?. Sorry if i have missed that info. It seems like it to me. That can explain his being quite unfocus -JMO- on the other 2 dates, i guess...laugh out loud...

I wondered that too, mura. Chris really seemed elsewhere to me...especially on the boat.

Thanks, Ladybug, for typing that up...that's lots of work and time. Much appreciated!

I think Chris being "elsewhere" on the boat was pretty well explained in both his and CH's blogs.... the seas were so rough- and while Chris and Whitney didn't get seasick, the crew was heaving over the side... that would have been very distracting to me... I'm confident it was for them, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Flash news :

i have put the F3RC sitdown YT and Ladybug's transcript on the FAN FORUM for easy reference. Did i mention that we actually have a fan forum?...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Thanks for all the hardwork Ladybug, Litta & Mura and others! clapping!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Pleading my last case for today.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Becca: 2:10

Chris: 0: 09: over him and Becca on their 1st date, South Dakota  :stirthepot  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Something has come to mind. We all know that B and CS dates were outdoors. We have established that part and we know they both love the outdoors. CS major in collage was agricultural. I think he wanted B to see more of what he loves most about the out doors. We all no that there last date revoled around kids and farming and a small farm town. And all the other dates were about the dreams comming true for them. I still think this playing out of the Notebook though. JMO...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Your welcome!   bestbud!

One other thing stood out to me... Chris said "I've never really doubted the potential we have together.."  So, why the need for the drama of pulling her aside and having a talk?  I know CH mentioned in his blog it was producer influenced or suggested, but do we really have to make up drama?  Makes me think she was never in question of going home, they just needed some filler and since she had not told him everything he wanted to hear, unlike the others, why not have a talk and see if we can have more tears, issues and drama happen.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Your welcome!   bestbud!

One other thing stood out to me... Chris said "I've never really doubted the potential we have together.."  So, why the need for the drama of pulling her aside and having a talk?  I know CH mentioned in his blog it was producer influenced or suggested, but do we really have to make up drama?  Makes me think she was never in question of going home, they just needed some filler and since she had not told him everything he wanted to hear, unlike the others, why not have a talk and see if we can have more tears, issues and drama happen.  no idea

part of me think that was TPTB effort to inject the doubts on viewers mind, and, more or less, on Becca's mind, that she was not 'safe' yet. I feel like sometimes this show is being edited as a suspense genre rather than a romance reality TV Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 40 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm

***snipped***

Ditto!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm starting to think she was in no real danger either. I mean he said in his blog that they agreed to talk before the rose ceremony and it was probably producer hijinks that they had to do it in the middle of it. They thought it would insert some drama, when it reality it was just two people who are falling for each other clearing the air. It sounds like Chris got quite caught up in his emotions in the FS and tried to get more emotion out of her, since she's so cool and collected, but she wasn't ready to give him that yet, so he got scared and confused. I really didn't see any passion between Chris and Kaitlyn, so I have a hard time believing he would ever have kept her over Becca. Unless Becca told him she's not feeling it at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jjinkc wrote:One thing that my unspoiled friend commented on last night was that he seems to have Becca on dates of things that he enjoys doing.
1st 1 on 1, they did outdoorsy stuff and he asked her if she like to do that kind of thing because he did.
2nd 1 on 1, he asked her if she minded just hanging out because he liked to do that, be low-key at home (probably not exact wording but the gist of what he was saying)
HTD (I know not his choice, but, I think they again talked about a shared like of the outdoors - at least that is what my friend said when she was giving me her theory)
FD they walked around a farming village and he, again, said he liked that kind of stuff. My friend actually screamed "he's taking her to see if she can be interested in the things he's interested in - agriculture!"
She is an admitted Becca fan, doesn't really care for Whitney, and has no idea who gets chosen at the end...hopes it is Becca, though. She watches the show only and this is the first time she has ever put anything together like this so I was proud of her because I hadn't really paid that much attention to it.
I know that the producers pick the dates, but not sure how far in the lead starts to have some input? It might not be anything but it also might be something.

Thanks for sharing jjinkc..

some folks have said, based on Sean's book, that the lead actually has a say on the later episode dates, e.g. epi 7. To me, the back-to-back dates on epi 6-7 just speak volume on how CP stand. No matter how we look at it. its the first time ever on this franchise. that was a huge clue, IMO.

Can't remember but was there every three 1 on 1 dates. I'm thinking he wanted more time with Becca and since nothing was planned (she was supposed to be on the group date), the TPTB just set up the alone time at the loft.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

^^ Agreed, especially with the little slip up at the beginning of their conversation.  What's my line again, Becca?  Help me out!  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 40 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

I agree, Mura and mindless.  She even told Whitney she thought she was going home.  So no, I don't think she thought she was safe at all.  I think him asking for the conversation made her even more nervous, but IMO, it showed, while he had concerns if it would work and would she move, he never doubted their connection.  It was almost just a way to calm and settle him down before he had to let someone else go.  Which leads me to believe he didn't have any intention of sending her home, he wanted more time to see if they could make it work.  He'd have only sent her home, if she'd told him she wanted to go, but that's JMO.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66