SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheMostDramaticSeasonYet - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 am

I still think it s Becca just watched the Ellen show. He was really watching how he was putting his words. And may I point out he would hardly look at Whitney. He kept his eye on Ellen more JMO is all. When the put the pic. Of him you could start to see him blush. And watch his face when they talk about him and Whitney's FS date. I don't think that she was all that great he kinda looked disappointed just saying. K c'mon trying to make it interesting here laugh out loud. But that's what I'm getting out of it... Becca F1 I can feel it in mee toes love it...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

TheMostDramaticSeasonYet - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Pia1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 am

Hopefully wrote:I still think it s Becca just watched the Ellen show. He was really watching how he was putting his words. And may I point out he would hardly look at Whitney. He kept his eye on Ellen more JMO is all. When the put the pic. Of him you could start to see him blush. And watch his face when they talk about him and Whitney's FS date. I don't think that she was all that great he kinda looked disappointed just saying. K c'mon trying to make it interesting here laugh out loud. But that's what I'm getting out of it... Becca F1 I can feel it in mee toes love it...

I'm bummed that I cannot watch it with sound on. There are 2 more epis before the Finale so I will wait and see what these next 2 epis bring. I still think that it's Becca. Hugesmile
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 am

Oh and I might add. He did say family values hmmmm.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:01 am

I looked at her friend IG and on one of the pics dated Feb. 2nd someone asked if she was giving away spoilers in her hashtags and she replied that she doesn't have any inside information and that she was just being silly. Maybe it's something between the two of them as Becca had the same hashtag in a pic about the statement necklace.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 am

^^ I still think the video points to Whit but just to give some hope to Becca fans, his mom and sisters said "worth the wait." Didn't Becca say that on twitter or instagram recently??!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am

quietpal wrote:I looked at her friend IG and on one of the pics dated Feb. 2nd someone asked if she was giving away spoilers in her hashtags and she replied that she doesn't have any inside information and that she was just being silly. Maybe it's something between the two of them as Becca had the same hashtag in a pic about the statement necklace.

Hahaha! Well of course, what is she going to say? Ooops don't tell anyone! Hehe! I still think there might be an "unexpectedtwist." We shall see. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:06 am

Pia1 wrote:See2love I just noticed you and I have the same Avatar.  Awesome!
Yes we do handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 am

I think he gave a shout out to her family as a support considering they have been bashed on SM due to HTD edits. He is letting the public know they are not what was showed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 am

soccermom333 wrote:
quietpal wrote:I looked at her friend IG and on one of the pics dated Feb. 2nd someone asked if she was giving away spoilers in her hashtags and she replied that she doesn't have any inside information and that she was just being silly. Maybe it's something between the two of them as Becca had the same hashtag in a pic about the statement necklace.

Hahaha!  Well of course, what is she going to say?  Ooops don't tell anyone!  Hehe!  I still think there might be an "unexpectedtwist."  We shall see.  ;)

That's just a cover up by her friend. Given how close they both are, I bet she knows the outcome.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 am

Good point! yes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 am

^^^
#unexpectedtwist could mean a number of things. I think Crystal knows, but I don't think that gives away the ending.

Now her friend Anna may be a different story. She's the one who can't wait to watch Becca's dreams come true. I don't know how else to explain that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am

Becca's friend also did say #TheMostDramaticSeasonYet so who knows. no idea By the way, she must've gotten that from CH.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena