SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Discuss LCD and FRC epi and post any media SM etc, related to the final episode.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 am

From TV Guide.
http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

The Bachelor
8:00 PM on ABC, 2 hr 1 min 2015 TV-14
Chris returns to Iowa with Whitney and Becca, and introduces them to his family, before handing out the final rose

The Bachelor
10:01 PM on ABC, 59 min 2015 TV-14
Chris Soules recaps the season in an interview with Chris Harrison. Also: The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Interesting they said final two women instead of Chris and his fiancee

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm

I think they always word it that way, see2love. I know I've read that in previous seasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Ohh okay. I could have sworn i have read "and the woman he chose" before. Pay me no mind

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 pm

I have seen it all different ways, but I have definitely seen it written the way this one is written.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 pm

....which brings up the possibility that he did not "pick" anyone and is dating them both post-show and we'll have to wait until AFTR to see if he proposes to either of them at that time. It's been done before...
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:57 pm

He did pick someone and is engaged though. They say this same stuff EVERY season.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:....which brings up the possibility that he did not "pick" anyone and is dating them both post-show and we'll have to wait until AFTR to see if he proposes to either of them at that time.  It's been done before...
i think if that was the case I do not see Whitney agreeing to that she might accept no proposal but I do not see her still wanting to compete with another woman she was already getting upset at the fd frc Whitney I think would just walk away if she was not the one
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Diana wrote:He did pick someone and is engaged though. They say this same stuff EVERY season.

No offense, but do we know this as fact? Something more than RS told us so? I am asking because Charlie who waited until his AFTR to decide, is still my all time favorite bachelor and I think he had one of the better bachelor relationships, even though they didn't marry.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:He did pick someone and is engaged though. They say this same stuff EVERY season.

No offense, but do we know this as fact?  Something more than RS told us so?  I am asking because Charlie who waited until his AFTR to decide, is still my all time favorite bachelor and I think he had one of the better bachelor relationships, even though they didn't marry.

He did say on Ellen that he is very happy with who he picked and that his family think that she is a great girl. That doesn't mean engagement, but I would be shocked if he didn't. I'm sure TPTB really wanted one after JP and Chris seems like the guy who does everything TPTB want.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm

timfan wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:....which brings up the possibility that he did not "pick" anyone and is dating them both post-show and we'll have to wait until AFTR to see if he proposes to either of them at that time.  It's been done before...
i think if that was the case I do not see Whitney agreeing to that she might accept no proposal but I do not see her still wanting to compete with another woman she was already getting upset at the fd frc Whitney I think would just walk away if she was not the one

I could see Whitney being less open to a "...to be continued" scenerio.  She had a great first 1-1 date early in the season after which she had to watch Chris openly building his connection with Britt.  Then Chris is off & running again with Becca -  two 1-1 dates in two weeks plus pulling her aside for additional time at the last RC to a private space unlike where he had his last convo with Kaitlyn. 
I think it is worrisome to hear Chris talk about how great Whitney is and how he can see a future with her then talk about Becca in terms of them not being at the same stage but he sees potential.  It's like saying one is really great but other could be even greater with more time.. Or maybe not but time is needed to find out.  That's all good for Chris and his journey but he should have not shared that bottle of wine with her at her HTD, rather said "let's keep it until the time is right" or something else that wouldn't have validated her thinking to the degree it did. 

In interviews, he has never said he proposed.  I do think he picked someone because he said he's in love with a woman from the show.

All the ...to be continued RCs this season make me suspicious.  Something different might happen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3