SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Interesting. So it appears that he chose someone. That is cool.

As far as the husband wine. I agree he could have said let's wait, but truthfully to me it was a manipulative move on her part. It makes him make a statement of intent somewhat that as the lead he isn't supposed to do at that point. Either way, I found it a stupid thing to do an a HTD. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:He did pick someone and is engaged though. They say this same stuff EVERY season.

No offense, but do we know this as fact?  Something more than RS told us so?  I am asking because Charlie who waited until his AFTR to decide, is still my all time favorite bachelor and I think he had one of the better bachelor relationships, even though they didn't marry.

He did say on Ellen that he is very happy with who he picked and that his family think that she is a great girl. That doesn't mean engagement, but I would be shocked if he didn't. I'm sure TPTB really wanted one after JP and Chris seems like the guy who does everything TPTB want.

I wish that "Chris seems likethe guy who does would just do everything TPTB Mia wants." I'd love to see at least one passionate kiss from the guy. Just one. Is that too much to ask for?  Maybe on the LCD? FRC? I won't hold my breath, though. If there is a passionate kiss on film from the LCD with his chosen F1, they'll never show it to us because it would give away the ending. It's time like this that make me miss My Strudel Marcus :tissuebox  or Arie Hugesmile or JPR :Nod:  Ya know, somebody with mad skills. :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Lol, I have wondered if they left those kisses on the cutting room floor! I get why we don't see it with Becca
..haven't really noticed with Whit.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 am

I have loved this season! I'm like a kid at Christmas excited to see who Chris picks.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm watching the Fantasy date episode right now and Kaitlyn seemed to have the best music playing during their date.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am

sanlee088 wrote:I'm watching the Fantasy date episode right now and Kaitlyn seemed to have the best music playing during their date.

yeah we should totally throw that "Ryan-Trista guitar riff " as the F1 clue out of the window starting from this season ! duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr8OSyrxPAA

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I'm watching the Fantasy date episode right now and Kaitlyn seemed to have the best music playing during their date.

yeah we should totally throw  that "Ryan-Trista guitar riff " as the F1 clue out of the window starting from this season !  duh

Yep! Kaitlyn and Chris got that music. Now that I think about it I do think other F3's have had this music.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:46 am

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

yeah we should totally throw  that "Ryan-Trista guitar riff " as the F1 clue out of the window starting from this season !  duh

Yep! Kaitlyn and Chris got that music. Now that I think about it I do think other F3's have had this music.

the difference with past seasons is, either the F1/F2 girl usually had the riff as well, in one of their dates. None this season . (i know Whit got the riff too, but its on a deleted scene, so i discount it AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 2498057887 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

the difference with past seasons is, either the F1/F2 girl usually had the riff as well, in one of their dates. None this season . (i know Whit got the riff too, but its on a deleted scene, so i discount it AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 2498057887 )
LOL, maybe that is the "new" clue. The one that doesn't get the guitar rift throughout the season is the F1. This time, that seems to be Becca as I don't think she's had it all season long...then again, I have never been known for having a good memory.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 am

MiaHawk wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

No offense, but do we know this as fact?  Something more than RS told us so?  I am asking because Charlie who waited until his AFTR to decide, is still my all time favorite bachelor and I think he had one of the better bachelor relationships, even though they didn't marry.

He did say on Ellen that he is very happy with who he picked and that his family think that she is a great girl. That doesn't mean engagement, but I would be shocked if he didn't. I'm sure TPTB really wanted one after JP and Chris seems like the guy who does everything TPTB want.

I wish that "Chris seems likethe guy who does would just do everything TPTB Mia wants." I'd love to see at least one passionate kiss from the guy. Just one. Is that too much to ask for?  Maybe on the LCD? FRC? I won't hold my breath, though. If there is a passionate kiss on film from the LCD with his chosen F1, they'll never show it to us because it would give away the ending. It's time like this that make me miss My Strudel Marcus :tissuebox  or Arie Hugesmile or JPR :Nod:  Ya know, somebody with mad skills. :yes:

cantstopl  I agree.  He looks like a fish in an aquarium.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Possible Location of the FRC:

We have heard via posters and/or RS that the FRC is supposed to take in Chris' parents red barn and that the barn was to be renovated for that purpose.  Cody and Chris were seen working out around a red barn and I have researched an aerial photo of the same barn.  I am not posting the address without GA's permission.

Also, there was a tweet from a local that the weather was cold in the 40's and rainy that day.  Let's hope the barn is heated and/or the girls have warm wool coats to cover their beautiful dresses.   :winkie:

Shira.net Bellydance ‏@shiradotnet  · Nov 22  
Weather in Lamont today is HORRIBLE for a romantic rose ceremony.  Chilly (temps in 40's), rainy. (I'm from that area.) . . .

Here is an aerial view of a red barn on the Soule's property from public county records.
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 FRC%20RED%20BARN_zpsk5wblz8c[/quote]

GuardianAngel wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:This is Cody's pic
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 2 BxQJSRDIYAA-M5d
This matches the location that RS says is the location of the proposal.
It should be taking place at any time right now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm

I know that RS said the FRC was held in a barn, on a property owned by Chris' dad, in Lamont. If his parents live in Arlington, wouldn't the barn be somewhere else and not the red one on the grounds where they live? I know that Lamont is just about 10mins away from Arlington.

It is also worthy to note that RS, in responding to emails, kept referring to Dubuque as where Chris got engaged!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3