SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Diana wrote:I think this must be a part of her MTP date because she was in that tan sweater for her LCD.

So Whitney MTP's she tours the farm with Chris, do we know what she does for the LCD?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Diana wrote:I think this must be a part of her MTP date because she was in that tan sweater for her LCD.

So Whitney MTP's she tours the farm with Chris, do we know what she does for the LCD?

Only that I believe someone tweeted at time of filming that Chris was seen dining with a "tall, skinny blonde." Her LCD seems to have eluded detection, just as she frequently does. giggling

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

No idea.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

No idea.

There has to be so much that we haven't seen with MTP and LCD's...they have two hours to fill...without Britt coming back hugging and blubbering (she isn't coming back is she just for filler? Rolling Eyes ). Doesn't Whit go out to a restaurant with Chris for their LCD? IDK what they do?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

No idea.

There has to be so much that we haven't seen with MTP and LCD's...they have two hours to fill...without Britt coming back hugging and blubbering (she isn't coming back is she just for filler? Rolling Eyes ). Doesn't Whit go out to a restaurant with Chris for their LCD? IDK what they do?

Half of it will be just a re-cap.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

No idea.

We need plenty of time for the family talks with Chris as well. "You didn't do this to find a girlfriend, you did this to find a wife" Bad flashbacks to my mom telling me if I broke up with my college boyfriend that no one would ever love me again. Families can be so charming, I hope this is an editing trick or splice and dice. Let the man chose who he wants. He is after all a grown man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Don't forget all of Bachelor nation and trot out all 4 successful couples. Need to get their takes surely ;P
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Remember one of the trips is to Strawberry Point - could that be Whitney's LCD?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Remember one of the trips is to Strawberry Point - could that be Whitney's LCD?

Becca's LCD was in Strawberry Point
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:44 pm

The finale is actually one hour closer than we think! We turn the clocks ahead this weekend and lose an hour's sleep!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKkBTBww2SdfkwwCVvzV2TxxIt51fmGum502s0gs6ZrqEzXMyp
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 am

So I haven't seen a full episode in like 4 weeks but I did see the promo and my opinion (not that it means much_ is:

- Story line is obviously "sure thing" Whitney vs "gamble" Becca, which I would think he would pick Becca on just based on the bachelor regular story boards (i.e. Des got what she needed not what she wanted). However I thought based on story boards Andi would have chosen Nick last season ("not her type" passionate/intellectual connection vs. her always "type" of guy/jock)
- But based on the promo I don't think Becca makes it to the FRC. I think the shots in the red are in a red shirt and I somehow her or Chris decides for her to go early. She doesn't look super sad (i.e. crying) so maybe I am wrong

My question is (since I haven't really been watching) is what is Whitney's "challenge" as the F1 always has one. Becca is whether she will let her self fall in love and be vulnerable it seems. With Whitney is it her career and the move? I thought I saw a clip where she said she would give it all up already for Chris, seems too easy to me...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:49 am

Okay so I was bored so here is what I found while watching the preview again.

Whitney must wear the same jacket for her MTP and LCD which had some of us confused.

MTP (assuming the flowers are for his parents)
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 KO0LbSW
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 MNN7lwl

I think this is him saying goodbye to her after she met his family
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 NTMSund

Whitney must have the second MTP date. Same shirt was her MTP and talk with dad and friends
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 B5ZRAfS
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 KCK2GIR

LCD day portion
*Assuming this is her LCD because Chris's shirt is different*
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 TPKIojl

LCD night portion
*Where she was shown crying in both last week and WTA's finale preview*
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 YhY8ckf
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 17 CfG66wm
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3