SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 pm

JBF wrote:
sparkler wrote:But JBF, why do you not see "it" with Becca?

Well... she IS my second choice if there is no boomeranging goin' on this season. Believe me, a few here have TRIED to show me The Light and I may still on Monday.

yes  I'm still only seeing artificial light. 

Ellen segment - two sisters on camera with the third obviously back in Ireland.  She is the one who follows Kaitlyn on Twitter.  Each of the other sisters follows 1 of the final 2.  3 sisters, each only follows 1 girl from the season. 

Kaitlyn is said to be the next lead and therefore would be at ATFR.  Perfect set up for a twist... if that were to happen...if that was why the finale preview showed Chris alone on the couch during WTA .

Fun to speculate as this has been a "kiss the girls and make them cry" season for me.  They shouldn't cry though because an onion is actually a pomegranate ... neat little rows of seeds.  No tears when you peel a pomegranate. Resembles corn but more exotic.

Chris: "What I can't figure out is, why is she here for me?"
Ashley S: "Mesa verde" (famous for corn and basket weaving). 

Qualifier.  IMO Whitney and Becca are much greater than their respective edits.  Hopefully Chris is too. 
Whoever is F1 will hopefully make a smooth transition.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:38 pm

I thought Chris said that of Kaitlyn rather than Ashley. (Episode 2: "Kaitlyn is a firecracker. She's cool. She makes me laugh and she's so easy to talk to and she's smart. I mean... What the hell is she doing here for me? That's the question.")

Well... anyhoo... Ashley visited the "accounting department" where the storyboards get posted. I would love to get her take before she is hastily shipped to Bachelor In Paradise to talk to the raccoons.

Good news. We will get to see Whitney help Chris plow his field "literally" in the promo. Yet it doesn't feel the same somehow as when he plows "figuratively".

Remember the shot in the episode 1 promo, when... after she croons "All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" over shots of Becca enjoying the Bali citrus, Whitney yells "No! Way!" No way are her doubts gone. The "No!" part is over Kaitlyn's peekaboo kiss on the bridge, resembling the positioning as Whitty Whit's mural.

This season is goofy goofy goofy goofy. What is wrong with me?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:57 pm

JBF wrote:I thought Chris said that of Kaitlyn rather than Ashley.

Well... anyhoo... Ashley visited the "accounting department" where the storyboards get posted. I would love to get her take before she is hastily shipped to Bachelor In Paradise to talk to the raccoons.

Good news. We will get to see Whitney help Chris plow his field "literally" in the promo. Yet it doesn't feel the same somehow as when he plows "figuratively".

Remember the shot in the episode 1 promo, when... after she croons "All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" over shots of Becca enjoying the Bali citrus, Whitney yells "No! Way!" No way are her doubts gone. The "No!" part is over Kaitlyn's peekaboo kiss on the bridge, resembling the positioning as Whitty Whit's mural.

:yes:  He did say it in an ITM about K. on the zombie date at which Ashley I made her M.V. comment.  Just linking A's seemingly random comments to K. (including corn with the baskets in Bali).  A bit of fun. 

Combine scene - harvest as in harvesting sperm for insemination?  rofl Ok, enough of that! Contrast to his tractor/combine? scene with Andi on his lap (that was ridic)

Good catch on the "peekaboo".  I totally missed that. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 471bee410913d7c72baf321a1fee3f33_zps68d90b41
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 Capone_Suite_Master_Bedroom_3

I don't think Becca is in the Capone suite. Every picture that I see has wall paper or colored walls. The wall behind Becca is white.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:17 pm

notarose wrote:
JBF wrote:I thought Chris said that of Kaitlyn rather than Ashley.

:yes:  He did say it in an ITM about K. on the zombie date at which Ashley I made her M.V. comment.  Just linking A's seemingly random comments to K. (including corn with the baskets in Bali).  A bit of fun. 

Combine scene - harvest as in harvesting sperm for insemination?  rofl Ok, enough of that! Contrast to his tractor/combine? scene with Andi on his lap (that was ridic)

Good catch on the "peekaboo".  I totally missed that. 

I just thought Kaitlyn seemed genuinely hurt and confused at the WTA.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:26 pm

sparkler wrote:
JBF wrote:Aww... thanks Sparkler.

I think I found a way to keep my outbursts here under control now. Hope it gets me through Monday.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 Hydrocortizone-anti-itch-cream-250

But JBF, why do you not see "it" with Becca?
Not JBF but my reason is, if you go back to the Bali RC, when he was speaking to Kaitlyn discussing the elimination he said something like "you and Becca" pauses and then adds "and Whitney.". It was almost an afterthought to remember to cover his tracks. In other words the elimination was only between she and Becca and Whitney was safe. The whole coin toss and throwing darts comments, IMO could only mean that in throwing darts it was to see which of them would be going and Whitney was not part of the discussion.

That said, I have been wrong before.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:45 pm

... and we are each noticing different little details... both in dialogue and imagery. We can't figure out what it all means until the show wraps up. You can make a case for each contestant with details... including even... ties.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 471bee410913d7c72baf321a1fee3f33_zps68d90b41
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 40 Capone_Suite_Master_Bedroom_3

I don't think Becca is in the Capone suite. Every picture that I see has wall paper or colored walls. The wall behind Becca is white.

But she is sitting in the window seat. It seems to have white trim.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Exactly.  If you look at Litta's SC's, it is a match.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:31 pm

I had no idea this happened

So the family called RS out for posting the location of ranch where the FRC was going to be at. . Lettmann is Chris BIL.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  Nov 22
(SPOILER): Well, I was close. Final rose ceremony today is in a barn owned by Chris' parents.  ***edited**(cont)..

Jason Lettmann
‏@JasonLettmann
@RealitySteve tweeting the address to a family's home? To show the world how smart you are at your "job"? Keep it classy Steve.

Thanks Jeepers. Hadn't taught about that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I deleted the address as was stated in RS mail. Seemed inappropriate to post here also.)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Did he do this that day? I don't blame him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 pm

So maybe it shouldn't be posted here.....l.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3