SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:19 pm

CH posted a pic of the FR venue on his IG account

http://websta.me/p/936338941159697490_40778098

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:23 pm

I just commented on a Becca thread, but as a mother of a daughter about her age, in no way can I see a happy match between Chris and Becca.  I am just surprised that so many would want Chris to pick her.  Chris and Becca both seem like very fine people, but in totally different stages of life.  Becca is carefree and in the stage of her life to be on adventures.  Even though their ages are not in different generations they seem like they are in at least a different generational stage of life.  I can imagine that they appreciate qualities each other has, and may think the other is attractive, but really?  I think they would tire of each other very quickly if they actually were a couple at the end of this.  I want to say to Becca, no just keep saying no.  Even though he may be rich, nice, have qualities that you want in a husband and cute, the life that is important to him is not the life that you seem to want.   Of course this is just all my opinion and the real decision of who he picked was months ago! Blessings to them all and I hope that this bachelor experience was more positive than negative for each of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I just commented on a Becca thread, but as a mother of a daughter about her age, in no way can I see a happy match between Chris and Becca.  I am just surprised that so many would want Chris to pick her.  Chris and Becca both seem like very fine people, but in totally different stages of life.  Becca is carefree and in the stage of her life to be on adventures.  Even though their ages are not in different generations they seem like they are in at least a different generational stage of life.  I can imagine that they appreciate qualities each other has, and may think the other is attractive, but really?  I think they would tire of each other very quickly if they actually were a couple at the end of this.  I want to say to Becca, no just keep saying no.  Even though he may be rich, nice, have qualities that you want in a husband and cute, the life that is important to him is not the life that you seem to want.   Of course this is just all my opinion.

I agree. Although IMO Chris has had a stronger chemistry with Becca than with anyone else and I wanted to be shocked by the spoilers being wrong, I'm having a hard time seeing Becca ready to get marry and wanting to move to a farm in Arlington. Whitney on the other hand, seems to know exactly what she wants and in the long run, she has a better possibility that things would work out with Chris.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Becca herself said she wants a big family, because she loved growing up in one. She may not want it right this minute, but in a couple of years with the right guy, why not? Her older sister has 3 kids and she's only two years older than Becca. Falling in love does wonders to a person. They have a very natural chemistry IMO and I'd want to see where it leads, if I were them.

As for RS and "nothing has changed". Yeah, nothing has. You just got it wrong! Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:50 pm

^^Just like Brooks will be coming back!!!cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I just commented on a Becca thread, but as a mother of a daughter about her age, in no way can I see a happy match between Chris and Becca.  I am just surprised that so many would want Chris to pick her.   ***snipped*** 

For me, it's not about who I want Chris to pick. Frankly, I'm not too sure about him. I like both Becca and Whitney far more than I like him. In a sense, I'm trusting their judgment if either of them say yes.

I feel like I'm deadhorse , but I think Becca is F1 because of what I'm seeing the show tell me. It's quite possible TPTB have me completely duped. I'm prepared to eat crow...although I'd like TPTB to work their magic on my mind again...one last time. Then I might be able to believe it's an MLT. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 42 3806527698 I wouldn't have a problem with this final mind manipulation...then I'll go buy the necessary knitting needles.  :gotcha:

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:22 pm

notarose wrote:CH posted a pic of the FR venue on his IG account

I posted this in the F1/2/3 thread. How could that be the actual final rose when it was taped months ago?

F1/2/3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71485

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:CH posted a pic of the FR venue on his IG account

I posted this in the F1/2/3 thread. How could that be the actual final rose when it was taped months ago?

F1/2/3

I think the photo was taken months ago when they were preparing the barn for the ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The first hour??

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Just a reminder #BachelorNation -- Did you remember to spring forward? You won't want to miss the first hour of tomorrow night's finale!!!

We are revisiting Bali in recap footage to refresh our memories in case there's some "influence" on the outcome.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 42 The-batchslap-bachelor-recap-week-9

I certainly hope Harrison's "big surprise" delivers. 'Tis the season pregnant with possibilities.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:43 pm

JBF maybe somebody has been monkeying around! no idea

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I do confuse everybody to no end around here.

There's a big discussion about Fleiss' "first hour" comment on the other thread. I am the one monkeying around here.

Obviously we will get plenty of recap footage in the first hour regardless.

Also... Chris was looking for a "sign" with the Bali furry residents, if you recall.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 pm

I have been confused with this one almost all the way though it. I will be so glad when tomorrow night gets here. Maybe our confusion will be cleared up, or not?no idea

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3