SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 am

IrishGal wrote:They're so cheap.

You got that right. :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 am

The reality is the farm is the farm. Just like the saying goes--you can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig.
Either embrace the situation for what it is--or better get out while you can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:31 am

reason wrote:That picture looks like just before Becca gets there.  I dont think she is final 1.

I agree. I am sure, with everyone set up, that it isn't too far before the first girl arrives.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 am

momoftrips wrote:AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 282i7ig
@chrisbharrison and @souleschris have a talk before the big day. #thebachelor #AfterTheFinalRose #bachelornation #personalmakeupartist #grooming #GiorgioArmaniFoundation @blenditbeautybrushes #glycelene @boriobeauty

@ginamo11

That barn doesn't look like the bright red barn we looked at several weeks back. Why do they have a talk "before the big day". Chris' tie doesn't look the same as in the other s/caps we have. It looks black.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am

nutty1 wrote:
reason wrote:That picture looks like just before Becca gets there.  I dont think she is final 1.

I agree. I am sure, with everyone set up, that it isn't too far before the first girl arrives.

ITA. The sky looks the same to me and I'm sure the f2 was on the way while they're filming them talking.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 am

I agree, GA.  It does look black there.  Maybe they decided once they got him inside with that awful cluttered, jumbled barn decor, he needed more color or something?  Or that his tie didn't blend enough with the decor or the F1 girl, whoever she maybe.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I agree, GA.  It does look black there.  Maybe they decided once they got him inside with that awful cluttered, jumbled barn decor, he needed more color or something?  Or that his tie didn't blend enough with the decor or the F1 girl, whoever she maybe.

Does one wear a black tie with a blue suit? If it's a black suit, does one wear brown/tan shoes with a black suit?

I see a reddish hue when I blow it up. It doesn't look like the tie we've seen, but I don't think the tie is black, imo.

ETA: I'm starting to see the red hue here in this blow up...probably the same tie as we've seen...that's my guess.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 F9afc717-af77-45cc-9761-9d89fb0e24e9

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Your right Litta, enlarging it does make it a more reddish hue.

And when looking at the bottom pic of CS with CH together, it makes CS' suit definitely look more blue to CH's black suit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:05 pm

The tie isn't a solid red, it's got lots of darknor more than likely, dark navy blue threading in it so it's going to look a little different depending on the angle and shadows ( I know my ties laugh out loud). If it's a blue suit the tie won't have black in it - definite fashion faux pas!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:07 pm

it is Litta, the same. I can see the reddish in small pic too.
But mostly I focus on saturation and color value.
CS suit in not black, CH suit seems black. CH tie appears to be darker blue or maybe black, while CS tie looks black, but might just well be dark red/burgundy-blue, that from the distance becomes oxblood and dark.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm

New preview

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-finale-preview-whitneys-113164320525.html

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Thanks, see2love. They clipped so much out of that scene that all we get are Whitney's doubts & worries.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3