SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

truelovealways wrote:Chris is basically telling his family that he loves her

but they are missing that. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

truelovealways wrote:He's "hoping" to hear an I love you from Becca! Yep, that boys a goner

Yeah... I'm afraid I have given into the Becca for F1 camp.

At least until she dumps him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

WOW, If I were Whitney and he chose me, I be breaking up with him live on stage in front of everyone. TPTB can ask you to say certain things but Chris is IN LOVE with Becca. No if ands or buts about it.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

I'm thinking that the reason that Chris is still single is maybe because of his sisters. They don't sound very nice.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

I love the energy when Becca came to the house. Entering with tons of energy and realistic about the situation! IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper · 4m4 minutes ago  Los Angeles, CA
Long distance are not the words you wanna say at this point in the game.

C'mon, I am sure Jade knows who wins, don't you think??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Come on guys. This stuff is all edit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Well we know he chooses Whitney per spoiler so Becca is free from here on out, to find a guy worthy of her class

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Edit or no edit is showing in Chris' face. He wants Becca but will choose Whitney. sad
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

I really believe Chris wants what he has to fight for. Whit is to easy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Jimmy Kimmel's jar must be loaded with dollar bills tonight. Lost track how many "amazings"...

Last edited by JBF on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Whitney reminds me of my mom. My first wedding she picked everything from my dress to my colors, my bridesmaids dresses, the reception site and menu. I was the star but felt interchangable with any other person. It wasn't about me at all.

I feel that Whitney wants the family and Chris is just the centerpiece to Whitney's perfect, she doesn't know him at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3