SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:02 am

Hopefully wrote:Now to get my point STICK about  Whitneys  F2.

Whitney is moving AWAY from Chris.  Now I will get to my point on that now.
When the SUN sets it sets in the WEST. The SUN would be comming through her side window. Whitney is in the passenger seat. The sun angle shows she's heading AWAY.

PLEASE read your PM box

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 am

You have to take into the fact that the Limos windows are tinted. So it does make it look like Whitney is at sunset.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 am

Wouldn't Beccas be just as tinted?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:11 am

sfrank wrote:Yeah. The US Weekly story that he picked the one "all in", Chris favoring a bunch of pro-Whitney tweets, her crying at the table (his mom crying),  RS spoilers, and to an extent DWTS and being paired with another Witney which seems deliberate - its hard to deny that he picked the "mother" and Whitney is the "winner" this season.
And, they will last about as long as Andi and Josh giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

This oddly, makes me think it'll be fairly normal.  Last night we had people tweeting that Chris harrison was revealing a HUGE secret in the final minute....it was his book announcement.  That's this show they over promote anything.  "weirdest" probably means in a barn.

Very true, imo.   That barn decorating qualifies as "weird" in my book.

Instead of having strategically placed floral arrangements there will be taxidermy.

Looks like they decorated the barn with the help of  West End Architectural Salvage. (Des Moines)  The leaning window frames and globe hanging lamps look similar.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 am

Hopefully wrote:You have to take into the fact that the Limos windows are tinted. So it does make it look like Whitney is at sunset.

Limo windows are tinted, usually so dark you can't see into the car. Whitney's doesn't appear to be very tinted IMO. Since I don't usually ride in a limo, I'm not sure how much sunlight would penetrate into the car?
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 am

happygirl77us wrote: I think Becca picture looks darker to me. The sunshine is so bright in Whitney pic.

That may be because the sun can get into the car (i.e. from window = side) rather than being above the car!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:18 am

Can I point out that a car is not a train set on a straight line. They could be going around a corner for all we know! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 am

BKay wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 9 Chris_13

If my memory is right..Didn't we have a picture of Chris leaving the hotel (the day of filming) in a dark tie?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 am

sophienette wrote:Can I point out that a car is not a train set on a straight line. They could be going around a corner for all we know! Smiley

:yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 am

Is it the same tie that Chris has on his twitter photo?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:48 am

Good eye miyala! In his Twitter header photo it looks like the same maroon tie and a more purple pocket square? Just looking on my phone so not super clear
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3