SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Sable wrote:
Andi does not get a pass because there wasn't a better, less snarky tweet to favor than the one she favored about Nick.  How about silence is golden?  If a tweet doesn't represent your true feelings on something, then why favor it at all?  Yes, Andi is in a situation where not everyone is going to like what she does (or as you have put it, she's in a lose/lose situation), but she can still choose to do things that upholds her personal integrity and values.

Great comments, Sable!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

12 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Honestly, the mere fact that Andi thinks she owes her fans a detailed explanation of her private life, is just scary. She could've just said something like "Don't believe everything printed in gossip mags" if she felt the need to deny what was printed. She is way too defensive. It just screams insecurity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:16 pm

mindless wrote:Honestly, the mere fact that Andi thinks she owes her fans a detailed explanation of her private life, is just scary. She could've just said something like "Don't believe everything printed in gossip mags" if she felt the need to deny what was printed. She is way too defensive. It just screams insecurity.

I can well understand that all the hate she gets would make her feel insecure.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:22 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:Honestly, the mere fact that Andi thinks she owes her fans a detailed explanation of her private life, is just scary. She could've just said something like "Don't believe everything printed in gossip mags" if she felt the need to deny what was printed. She is way too defensive. It just screams insecurity.

I can well understand that all the hate she gets would make her feel insecure.

Andi gets plenty of support too. The problem is she fans the comments with her postings. Either way, if she were more secure, I think she'd handle it better. But really, she has a choice... if the flame's too high, get out of the frying pan.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:34 pm

I guess Andi wishes she was perfect but she is like the rest of us just human.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:I guess Andi wishes she was perfect but she is like the rest of us just human.
IA nannymargie. But the wish for perfection is a sign of immaturity, IMHO.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 pm

There is nothing wrong in wanting to do the right thing at all times, we all wish for that. But then our humanity steps in.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:I guess Andi wishes she was perfect but she is like the rest of us just human.
I just wish 8 months after the show she didn't give people that didn't like her more leverage to dislike her. No one says she not a human and makes mistakes but Andi problem is she never learns from them.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Kelly's comment was completely consistent with her personality. She is the queen of snark and anyone who knows her is aware of that and likely knows to take her comments with a grain of salt.

I also found nothing wrong with Josh's comment. The ring does look EXACTLY like the one he picked out for Andi, with the exception of the gold band. Everyone in Bachelor Nation or who watched the show would know this. Him saying that Jason has good taste seems kind of appropriate.

If anything, I would think it would sting a lot for Andi (and Josh too) to see a ring like the one she loved now being sported by Molly. I realize that style is popular right now, but part of me thinks Neil Lane should have known better than to sell that exact style to another Bachelor Alum so soon after Andi has to return hers after a painful breakup.

It was Molly who said that about him in response to Josh matter of fact-ly saying it looked like the one he got Andi. laugh out loud

Actually to clarify, Josh said "That looks exactly like the one I got Andi, good taste" in his comment on Molly's IG, and she responded back with "It sure does and it's gorgeous! You guys both have great taste(blowing kiss emoji)! Seems like a pretty friendly exchange between the two. Not sure what the fuss is about with this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:fKelly's comment was completely consistent with her personality. She is the queen of snark and anyone who knows her is aware of that and likely knows to take her comments with a grain of salt.

I also found nothing wrong with Josh's comment. The ring does look EXACTLY like the one he picked out for Andi, with the exception of the gold band. Everyone in Bachelor Nation or who watched the show would know this. Him saying that Jason has good taste seems kind of appropriate.

If anything, I would think it would sting a lot for Andi (and Josh too) to see a ring like the one she loved now being sported by Molly. I realize that style is popular right now, but part of me thinks Neil Lane should have known better than to sell that exact style to another Bachelor Alum so soon after Andi has to return hers after a painful breakup.

It was Molly who said that about him in response to Josh matter of fact-ly saying it looked like the one he got Andi. laugh out loud

Actually to clarify, Josh said "That looks exactly like the one I got Andi, good taste" in his comment on Molly's IG, and she responded back with "It sure does and it's gorgeous! You guys both have great taste(blowing kiss emoji)! Seems like a pretty friendly exchange between the two. Not sure what the fuss is about with this one.

Honestly I don't have much to criticize Josh on except for a few tweets and faves of his. But if you don't see anything weird about his comment in a post about someone else's 5 yr wedding anniversary, I don't know what to say. Compounded by the fact that the engagement didn't even last, weird all around. On the plus side, he must be totally over it. laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

12 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 pm

alberta3 wrote:SDMOM and STUCKINSC  The video somebody record of him talking about Andi (fan forum thread 12) is not true? Is that right? If so, then I'm sorry to bring it up.

Oh my gosh ... also want to chime in here ... if this is what Alberta3 is referring to, please know it's all a joke from a favorite poster in Nick's FAN THREAD. Let's not start any rumors please about Nick. Just a little fun ...

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12
Post by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am

Video 2: (credit goes to "my source")

Yeah, dude, the Cheetos were stale. What can you expect? Kmart. Gardettos, bro. Yeah, mouth wide open for the chick sittin next to me filming this. Yanno the RS stuff, that dude needs to get out more. I'm endorsing him--- see-food. chomp, slurp, chomp. belch. OK about to land. Kleinfeld's man. Yeah, no kidding. They want me to model their tux line. Very metro and not demANDIng, at all. Cool scarves and pocket squares, too. NYC why not?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Here's the thing about MF, he loves to put the shoe on the other foot. Andi reamed JPG for their FS private time and let it be known what or what didn't occur in the FS. Nick was prodded into outing what occurred in the FS by CH. Andi didnt handle well what she herself did to JPG. What goes around comes around in MF's world of TB.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis