SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 pm

StacyNor wrote:
No one says she not a human and makes mistakes but Andi problem is she never learns from them.

Absolutely nailed it Stacy.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

12 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It was Molly who said that about him in response to Josh matter of fact-ly saying it looked like the one he got Andi. laugh out loud

Actually to clarify, Josh said "That looks exactly like the one I got Andi, good taste" in his comment on Molly's IG, and she responded back with "It sure does and it's gorgeous! You guys both have great taste(blowing kiss emoji)! Seems like a pretty friendly exchange between the two. Not sure what the fuss is about with this one.

Honestly I don't have much to criticize Josh on except for a few tweets and faves of his. But if you don't see anything weird about his comment in a post about someone else's 5 yr wedding anniversary, I don't know what to say. Compounded by the fact that the engagement didn't even last, weird all around. laugh out loud

In my opinion, it's not weird at all. Her IG pic wasn't a pic of her and Jason for their anniversary, it was a specific picture showing off her new ring that is almost identical to the one Josh chose for Andi. It hits pretty darn close to home for him, so he commented. It wasn't rude and it doesn't appear that she minded the comment. Josh and her husband both have good taste in jewelry. End of story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 pm

^ I didn't see anything wrong with it either. Like you said, it wasn't a picture of Jason and Molly together with a caption about their 5 year anniversary. It was a picture of Molly's hand specifically showing her followers her new ring. Josh was saying he chose the same ring basically and that Jason has good taste. Molly agreed and from things both she and Jason have said, the 3 of them seem to be on friendly terms.

Kelly on the other hand is just rude and I think Andi would be better off without being so close to her IMO, but Kelly does seem like a good friend in the sense that she took her into her home since Andi doesn't have one or a job right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
alberta3 wrote:SDMOM and STUCKINSC  The video somebody record of him talking about Andi (fan forum thread 12) is not true? Is that right? If so, then I'm sorry to bring it up.

Oh my gosh ... also want to chime in here ... if this is what Alberta3 is referring to, please know it's all a joke from a favorite poster in Nick's FAN THREAD. Let's not start any rumors please about Nick. Just a little fun ...  

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12
Post by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am

Video 2: (credit goes to "my source")

Yeah, dude, the Cheetos were stale. What can you expect? Kmart. Gardettos, bro. Yeah, mouth wide open for the chick sittin next to me filming this. Yanno the RS stuff, that dude needs to get out more. I'm endorsing him--- see-food. chomp, slurp, chomp. belch. OK about to land. Kleinfeld's man. Yeah, no kidding. They want me to model their tux line. Very metro and not demANDIng, at all. Cool scarves and pocket squares, too. NYC why not?

When my snark gets quoted as fact, it's a true WTF moment! :cutesmile!: BTW--my part one was better, IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 pm

^^^^you're famous Kasha! Fleiss needs to hire you to script out the storyboards.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Here's the thing about MF, he loves to put the shoe on the other foot.  Andi reamed JPG for their FS private time and let it be known what or what didn't occur in the FS.  Nick was prodded into outing what occurred in the FS by CH.  Andi didnt handle well what she herself did to JPG. What goes around comes around in MF's world of TB.

Irony is a b*tch...or is it karma?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:51 am

I'm officially at the point where (a) I hate myself for clicking on this thread, but at least it's (b) slightly less than I'd hate myself if after months and months I was spending my time stalking, snarking, picking at SM posts and comments. Pledges to self not to click any more.

Andi needs productive work. Something to keep a quick mind occupied, and focused on helping others, not herself. All of her actions reflect a self-absorption with appearance, what others think of her, etc.

She needs to work her way (back) up Maslow's hierarchy of needs one step at a time, LOL.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:14 am

jlccaz wrote:I'm officially at the point where (a) I hate myself for clicking on this thread, but at least it's (b) slightly less than I'd hate myself if after months and months I was spending my time stalking, snarking, picking at SM posts and comments.  Pledges to self not to click any more.

Andi needs productive work.  Something to keep a quick mind occupied, and focused on helping others, not herself.  All of her actions reflect a self-absorption with appearance, what others think of her, etc.

She needs to work her way (back) up Maslow's hierarchy of needs one step at a time, LOL.  
I actually ride on the choice (b) train, but admit it's entertaining to pop on here and see at a glance what MeandI's been doing.  Only takes a minute and then I'm on to more productive things.  

As to the bolded, you are spot on as usual.  This is how Pookie has shown herself to be both on and off the shows.  MeandI just gonna MeandI.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 am

luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is what maybe productive to you, may not be productive to me or anyone else...... We don't see Andi, day to day to know if she is being productive or not, Andi tweet or IG maybe once a day if that and it only takes a couple of seconds to do that, so who's to say what she is doing or if she is being productive......

Because Andi likes attention and she likes to share. There hasn't been any mention of what she is doing to support herself. My definition of being productive is to have a purpose in life, supporting yourself, making a difference, working toward something. For me or my children who are Andi's age, it's not okay to be in your late 20's, have a college degree and have no means of support. We don't know how Andi is supporting herself these days, but I imagine either ripping through savings or help from her parents. And I am commenting on this because Andi is a public figure and she puts herself out there for people to have opinions, otherwise all of her SM would be private. Maybe because I've lived a harder life, working two jobs my entire adult life to support myself, I just don't think it's okay (even if you have money) to not work. The exception is stay at home moms or dads when one person is there supporting their family and not relying on others to support them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

Mustang19 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is what maybe productive to you, may not be productive to me or anyone else...... We don't see Andi, day to day to know if she is being productive or not, Andi tweet or IG maybe once a day if that and it only takes a couple of seconds to do that, so who's to say what she is doing or if she is being productive......

Because Andi likes attention and she likes to share. There hasn't been any mention of what she is doing to support herself. My definition of being productive is to have a purpose in life, supporting yourself, making a difference, working toward something. For me or my children who are Andi's age, it's not okay to be in your late 20's, have a college degree and have no means of support. We don't know how Andi is supporting herself these days, but I imagine either ripping through savings or help from her parents. And I am commenting on this because Andi is a public figure and she puts herself out there for people to have opinions, otherwise all of her SM would be private. Maybe because I've lived a harder life, working two jobs my entire adult life to support myself, I just don't think it's okay (even if you have money) to not work. The exception is stay at home moms or dads when one person is there supporting their family and not relying on others to support them.

There are people who desperately want to find work and are unemployed or under employed. I just don't think Andi who has no idea who she is or what she wants and seems to have no problem living off others as if it is her right should be a role model for anyone. I cringe to think of the young girls some day with the over drawn in eyebrows looking claiming to be independent while living off others and wanting to be Andi the way Ashley I, who is intelligent and actually seems pretty okay is obsessed with being Kim K.

That women like these are considered role models makes me sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 am

It's only been a couple of months since the break up which she took hard and I am sure she will figure out what direction she will go on her time not ours. We don't know what she is working on behind the scenes

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 am

nannymargie wrote:It's only been a couple of months since the break up which she took hard and I am sure she will figure out what direction she will go on her time not ours.  We don't know what she is working on  behind the scenes

No offense Nanny, but she has been out of work since she left to film the bachelor in the fall of 2013. That is over a year and pretty close to a year and a half. That is a long time for most normal people to not work. She finished taping the bachelorette in May of 2014, so that is nine solid months of having nothing to do but design one t-shirt and make one dress. If she is serious about fashion, then go to a design school, there is one in Atlanta and a really good one in Savannah or go to NYC and enroll or LA.

I think what most of us see, is that Andi talks a good game, maybe I will go back to law, maybe I will be a designer, but in nine months since finishing the show she has not made concrete steps to do anything.

I for one think this also hurt her relationship with Josh. Andi doesn't want to work or doesn't want to seem to go to school to pursue a new career, but her spending habits don't seem to have decreased to reflect the decrease in income. That can be a huge pressure on a relationship.

If Andi has no desire to really work again, that is fine, but then I hope she finds her own Hunter who will keep her in the lifestyle she seems to want.

I also wish Hy and Patty would let Andi start feeling the effects of her life choices. She is 27 or 28 now, not a little girl anymore. She has the means to support herself. I think it would be good if the people in her life made her start doing it.

Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis