SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm

eliza3 wrote:Good for Andi - I know she will never be able to please everyone but she is reaching out to those fans who support her.   I also think she put everything in there so there was NO question what so ever on her status.

:yes: :claphands

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f49c

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 8367-910 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm

nannymargie wrote:
alberta3 wrote:Andi responded on her IG and I don't know how to bring it here so I will quote "I don't usually comment on "rumors" but since y'll have been so supportive, I feel the need to address some of the false info on here.I am 100% single, I have never cheated and I have not been on a single date or with a single person since my break up. I've used the past month or so to heal, figure out life and remain constantly grateful for everyone's support. Y'all are some of the best fans out there!Xo"

IMO I believe she is telling the truth.

I am glad she responded because that rag mag article was pretty bad for her.  She was probably also putting that out there for Josh as well.

I really doubt that Josh really cares.. He has moved on a long time ago and probably cares less what Andi is doing. I seriously doubt that Nick wants anything to do with her too. He has also moved on and both men seem very happy not having MeAndi in their life. If they did see each other at a bar I can see Nick being the classy guy he is and being kind to her but nothing more. JMO

IMO they both deserve better than MeAndi
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 pm

whit90 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
alberta3 wrote:Andi responded on her IG and I don't know how to bring it here so I will quote "I don't usually comment on "rumors" but since y'll have been so supportive, I feel the need to address some of the false info on here.I am 100% single, I have never cheated and I have not been on a single date or with a single person since my break up. I've used the past month or so to heal, figure out life and remain constantly grateful for everyone's support. Y'all are some of the best fans out there!Xo"

I am glad she responded because that rag mag article was pretty bad for her.  She was probably also putting that out there for Josh as well.

I really doubt that Josh really cares.. He has moved on a long time ago and probably cares less what Andi is doing.  I seriously doubt that Nick wants anything to do with her too. He has also moved on and both men seem very happy not having MeAndi in their life.  If they did see each other at a bar I can see Nick being the classy guy he is and being kind to her but nothing more. JMO

IMO they both deserve better than MeAndi

Well no one knows for sure if Josh cares or not but I tend to believe he does still care for her even though they are not together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 pm

The heart wants what the heart wants. Nick never stopped longing for Andi; now, he can text her all day while at work and all the other stuff he was daydreaming about doing with her Hugesmile  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Probably, especially if they are not on speaking terms. I now just wanna see her get back to work and find a place to live. She needs to get back to normal life before the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Probably, especially if they are not on speaking terms.  I now just wanna see her get back to work and find a place to live.  She needs to get back to normal life before the bachelorette.  

I am happy she addressed it too. Now, she needs to get back to some sort of "routine" or normalcy in her life. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 pm

lexforlife wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants. Nick never stopped longing for Andi; now, he can text her all day while at work and all the other stuff he was daydreaming about doing with her Hugesmile  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon

You're probably right!  I don't think we've heard the last of Nick and Andi in the same town hangin out.
Noticed  Andi did not mention Nick's name in her statement. I think it means they are at least "friends" now.  Might they become "friends w. benefits"?? We shall see. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants. Nick never stopped longing for Andi; now, he can text her all day while at work and all the other stuff he was daydreaming about doing with her Hugesmile  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon

You're probably right!  I don't think we've heard the last of Nick and Andi in the same town hangin out.
Noticed  Andi did not mention Nick's name in her statement. I think it means they are at least "friends" now.  Might they become "friends w. benefits"?? We shall see. giggling giggling

I seriously think Andi's heart is with Josh. She never loved anybody the way she loved Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 am

Some things just leave me speechless. She should have taken Kasha's advise and kept her mouth shut.

It's kinda disgusting IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am

I really hope by now that Andi is moving on . I read over and over how she inspires people but I just do not see how. I really would like to honestly know what does she do to inspire people. She is a grown woman with no job, no home, is not inspirational in MO . She works out , shops, and post IG's . Where did the strong independent MeAndi go? Or was she always this insecure woman that could have it all but lost it . To me it is very sad....JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 am

whit90 wrote:I really hope by now that Andi is moving on . I read over and over how she inspires people but I just do not see how. I really would like to honestly know what does she do to inspire people. She is a grown woman with no job, no home, is not inspirational in MO . She works out , shops, and post IG's . Where did the strong independent MeAndi go? Or was she always this insecure woman that could have it all but lost it . To me it is very sad....JMO

I agree Whit. I don't see what she does that is inspiring. It's like people who win the lottery and then end up worse off before they started. She was The Bachelorette, probably made a little money off it, but then gave up a law career and seems to enjoy spending her earnings on material things. Who knows how much she has left, if anything. I would hope that she is busy filling out applications and getting back to work. Can't see her making it as a designer when she has no training or education in that field. She seemed to have it all at one point, and now nothing.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:27 am

I agree with most of you regarding Andi. I believe A real job  would help her focus on the real world. She comes off as immature & selfish IMO. I think Josh tried to help keep her grounded but saw that as a lost cause.

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis