SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 Empty Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Continue thread 3 here.

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry to quote myself, but I'm bringing this over from Nick's thread.

One thing I noticed when I first saw it and wondered too if it was photoshopped, although it sure looks like Nick, it doesn't look like a recent Nick, and more like when he was on the show. His face is fuller, he is thinner now.

Here is a recent pic.
nick_viall28
5 days ago
Need a new razor.. This lumber sexual fad wasn't made for everyone #winter #weekend
fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 10932561_420480338127955_683875714_n

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 Nickan10

bamagal wrote:
mindless wrote:As much as I wish Nick would stay away from her for his sake, I watch this show mostly for the soap opera, so I find this really funny. After everything, Andi and Nick are spending Valentine's day (or the night before) together. hehehe You can't make this s-t up!
yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't have the numbers like Kasha and GA, but it seems like Andi's discussion thread got pretty quiet once we dissected her sit down with CH. Now her thread is blowing up again after the Nick pics.

I don't follow her on SM so I have no idea if the attention has died down outside this forum. But IF her "numbers" outside here died down, and she saw the attention fading to where it will soon be Andi Who?, I have to think, regardless of what she tweets, regardless of whatever did or did not happen that night, she is loving the attention. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Well she was right on denying breakup rumors with Josh last September on Twitter "only thing splitting are my split ends" now this time nothing. Ugh. I don't see anything romantic about those photos. Doesn't even look like Nick to me but I haven't been paying attention to recent photos/news. If they made up as friends, good for them but doubt anything more will happen.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 8367-910 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 I_got_13 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 E5kqdm15 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well she was right on denying breakup rumors with Josh last September on Twitter "only thing splitting are my split ends" now this time nothing. Ugh. I don't see anything romantic about those photos. Doesn't even look like Nick to me but I haven't been paying attention to recent photos/news. If they made up as friends, good for them but doubt anything more will happen.
I agree with you. Andi just probably came to a point where she can "tolerate" being in Nick's presence. But I don't see them chumming up to each other either.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Pretty innocent pics in my opinion. Not sure it means anything. It is interesting they are sitting beside each other, but I think good for both to be able to put everything else behind them, from just a friendship and amicable relationship standpoint.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well she was right on denying breakup rumors with Josh last September on Twitter "only thing splitting are my split ends" now this time nothing. Ugh. I don't see anything romantic about those photos. Doesn't even look like Nick to me but I haven't been paying attention to recent photos/news. If they made up as friends, good for them but doubt anything more will happen.
Nick moved on with his life.  He's continued working, hanging out with friends, traveling and casually dating. Can't imagine that he would want to be anything more than "friends" with MeandI.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 pm

FLChica wrote:
Nick moved on with his life.  He's continued working, hanging out with friends, traveling and casually dating. Can't imagine that he would want to be anything more than "friends" with MeandI.
I think the feeling is very mutual.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:21 pm

FLChica wrote:
Ugh! I hope so. Even being friends is tooo much.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 pm

I don't anything is going on between these two. Andi has been favoring tweets that would suggest just the opposite.

The most recent one by @citygirl1962 : @lsadie63 @AndiDorfman i hope this is not true. I hope also you value yourself so much not to do this.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Andi's favourites mean nothing in regards to how she feels IMO. She consistently favourites tweets from people telling her what a terrible person she is and I doubt she feels that way about herself so I've always taken them with a grain of salt.

From the pictures it sure looks like Nick. I can't say what she's thinking or how she's feeling but spending Valentines together with ANYONE much less an ex is suspicious to me in regards to how platonic them spending time together is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:20 pm

So, the pics are from February 13th, not the 14th. We don't actually have visual proof of Valentine's Day spent together.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 pm

As per the bolded. Let us not forget that Nick who is also implicated has said nothing as well.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis