SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Think this has anything to do with his recent dinner date with her?  And to help keep her name out there, since she's been all over the place lately trying to extend her time in the spotlight?  I certainly don't think it bodes well for Josh having any possibility at being the Bachelor next season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Acrunch Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 am

Wow, that CH is a genius! Obviously she picked wrong guy otherwise they'd still be together.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 21, 2015 12:04 am

In light of Josh's recent visit to LA, I though that CH paid a visit to Andi to tell her that Josh was a strong contender for TB. But it could just be that he was promoting his book in GMA and decided to pay his old pal Andi a visit. But I would agree with you that it does not bode well for Josh being the next Bachelor when CH said that Josh was the wrong pick. Although depending on how they twist the story, it can turn out to be a promo for Josh. I wish we knew more about what CH meant about Josh being wrong for her.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:23 am

It's weird that he went with her instead of Deanna or Jillian, whose relationships were WAY more disastrous than Andi's. I also think that her only two possibilities were ever Josh and Nick, and I doubt that she would have lasted any longer with Nick. All in all, I think she made the right choice at the time, which is more than I can say for other leads.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am

I agree with you chasing. What you mean by "he went with her"? Are you assuming that CH is dating Andi?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:46 am

chasingpavements wrote:It's weird that he went with her instead of Deanna or Jillian, whose relationships were WAY more disastrous  than Andi's. I also think that her only two possibilities were ever Josh and Nick, and I doubt that she would have lasted any longer with Nick. All in all, I think she made the right choice at the time, which is more than I can say for other leads.

So true! There were far worse final picks IMO. Atleast Josh and Andi seemed to truly be in love. Can't believe CH called that one out as being one of the bigger mistakes. I think he just always wanted Andi for himself.  What a fake he is.  I wonder how much of his feelings about this came from their dinner conversation the other night so it's fresh on his mind. Or was it his not so subtle way to sabotage Josh's chances as the next Bachelor to make Andi happy?

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 am

^^ Oh, no - I just meant, I don't understand why he chose Andi, out of all the Bachelorettes, as the poster child for making the wrong decision. I'm not her biggest fan, but I think she probably did the best job out of all the Bachelorettes in recent history of picking a F6 that was genuine and in it for the "right reasons". At the end of the day, her F1 was a nice guy and someone she truly loved; not something you can say for many other F1s, like Ed and Jesse, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 am

I never got the feeling that Josh was ever truly in love with Andi.  And as their days together went on, it probably became more and more evident to Andi.  JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 am

chasingpavements wrote:^^ Oh, no - I just meant, I don't understand why he chose Andi, out of all the Bachelorettes, as the poster child for making the wrong decision. I'm not her biggest fan, but I think she probably did the best job out of all the Bachelorettes in recent history of picking a F6 that was genuine and in it for the "right reasons". At the end of the day, her F1 was a nice guy and someone she truly loved; not something you can say for many other F1s, like Ed and Jesse, in my opinion.
I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 am

Stacia620 wrote:I never got the feeling that Josh was ever truly in love with Andi.  And as their days together went on, it probably became more and more evident to Andi.  JMO

I think he was completely in love with her and that they were quite happy for a while after. They just realized their differences and it didn't work. That happens. But how can she say in her sitdown interview that she loved him more than she has ever loved anyone, and he be the wrong pick?  By her own admission she didn't love Nick, or any of the other guys, so how would they be a better pick for her at the time?  I hate that CH said this publically. To me it discredits one of the only real love stories I have witnessed on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 21, 2015 11:31 am

Stacia620 wrote:I never got the feeling that Josh was ever truly in love with Andi.  And as their days together went on, it probably became more and more evident to Andi.  JMO
It's interesting that Chris Harrison considers Josh & Andi to be comparable to Jake & Vienna. It seems more of a dig at Josh (too perfect / controlling?) than Andi. Surely he isn't saying Vienna & Andi are similar! Maybe CH is implying it was just lust masquerading as love with them, too. I suppose you can draw all sorts of inferences from that, but only CH would have the answers. 

Who can forget that ugly, volatile breakup interview Chris did with Jake & Vienna? I wonder if Chris anticipated a similar scene if Josh & Andi were on the "breakup" show together. Definitely better to have a "vulnerable, devastated" Andi redemption show. That way she's of more value to the Bach franchise. Not sure where that leaves Josh, but time will tell.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 am

I just watched the video clip and CH does not compare Josh and Andi to Jake and Vienna. They were two separate questions all together. The US weekly article is deceiving (shocking!) in that way. Here's the video:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-12091/videos?clip=2867356

In my opinion it's odd that Chris chose Andi as his main example of a lead choosing the wrong guy. I feel like there were much better choices, like Jillian, Deanna or Emily.  Josh is a man of good character and morals who had pure intentions to marry Andi and it just didn't work out because of their differences. Guys like Jef Holm or Ed Swiderski were shown to have questionable intentions, character and integrity after the fact. Choosing a guy like that to me is truly making the wrong choice vs. choosing a good man who you are madly in love with, and it just not working out. I think it's a discredit to both Andi and Josh that CH chose them to use as an example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis