Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:21 am

concerned36 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
I just don't see her walking away she was basically planning their wedding and naming their babies night one hehehe
A lot has changed since night 1. She really hadn't had time to think and reflect on how he feels about Becca. Me thinks she's slowly getting it though. As I said earlier when no one responded, that is not what she signed up for when she wanted to make babies on night one! I just think if you read the article word for word and not insert your own feelings...it's not so cut and dry. They lead you to think it's Becca that walks BUT they never said that. Becca is the logical assumption, though... right? Yes, they could have worded things differently but that doesn't sell mags and lead to more talk around the water cooler. Just look at this thread in the last 20 minutes. LOL

These producers are like geniuses, aren't they?  To create 2 storylines that are so different, yet overlap, to the point that this article to apply to both!  Amazing!

You gotta hand it to them.  They definitely presented the best F3 ever.  Which is exactly why I think W was set up that way.  Remember she came in saying, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't Chris"  That tells me she loves him only for the show. If you take away the show and just leave Arlington (and leaving her job etc) you have Andi's story.  On the reverse if it's Becca what does she have?  A first love that turns into someone who is willing to propose and wait for her... which story wins??  I'm laying money on Becca.  Now if ABC wanted to stir up more Juan Pablo type drama then maybe W's story wins, but I don't see them wanting to do that with their new "image campaign" they are touting.

Maybe I am just being naive and they are wanting to give Chris resolution to Andi's reasons for breaking up with him, but why the Becca story then? Just for ratings? Shame on them.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 am

hmbach wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
A lot has changed since night 1. She really hadn't had time to think and reflect on how he feels about Becca. Me thinks she's slowly getting it though. As I said earlier when no one responded, that is not what she signed up for when she wanted to make babies on night one! I just think if you read the article word for word and not insert your own feelings...it's not so cut and dry. They lead you to think it's Becca that walks BUT they never said that. Becca is the logical assumption, though... right? Yes, they could have worded things differently but that doesn't sell mags and lead to more talk around the water cooler. Just look at this thread in the last 20 minutes. LOL

These producers are like geniuses, aren't they?  To create 2 storylines that are so different, yet overlap, to the point that this article to apply to both!  Amazing!

You gotta hand it to them.  They definitely presented the best F3 ever.  Which is exactly why I think W was set up that way.  Remember she came in saying, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't Chris"  That tells me she loves him only for the show. If you take away the show and just leave Arlington (and leaving her job etc) you have Andi's story.  On the reverse if it's Becca what does she have?  A first love that turns into someone who is willing to propose and wait for her... which story wins??  I'm laying money on Becca.  Now if ABC wanted to stir up more Juan Pablo type drama then maybe W's story wins, but I don't see them wanting to do that with their new "image campaign" they are touting.

Maybe I am just being naive and they are wanting to give Chris resolution to Andi's reasons for breaking up with him, but why the Becca story then? Just for ratings? Shame on them.  

You are so spot on!  It was almost like she already knew him somehow!  Or through a common connection. When she got out of the limo, she said something like "I made it!"  Like he was to know about her appearance....

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 am

Diana wrote:
hmbach wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Exactly.  If the spoilers weren't saying Whitney wins would everyone still think she is the one for him?? I doubt it. No offense to any team Whitney fans.
I would. It's honestly a bit disrespectful to say we only think what we think because of RS.

Sorry, no offense meant. I will just think less of Chris is all if he finds "a mother who is willing to move to town that he isn't ready to say he's in love with yet" to "someone he is crazy for and the total package"

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 am

concerned36 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

You are so spot on!  It was almost like she already knew him somehow!  Or through a common connection. When she got out of the limo, she said something like "I made it!"  Like he was to know about her appearance....

YES! clapping! Isn't she good friends with another bachelor family person... can't recall her name... Jordan S. or Jackie or something??

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 am

concerned36 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
I just don't see her walking away she was basically planning their wedding and naming their babies night one hehehe

During Des season, I remember someone saying they saw on their dvr? " Brookes love story" and "Chris love story". I can't remember who, but it was posted on one of Des thread.
There is a solid love story between C and B and I think she is the F1 regardless of all the articles.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 am

Without a doubt, this is the best F3 as a whole in the history of the show. As I said, I don't buy into every word that was written in that article because of the buzz they want to create...but I do believe the scenario that someone backed away. Now my question is ..."WHEN" did Whit/Bec decide to walk away? At FRC... I think not...but that's just a hunch...I'm thinking LCD before FRC takes place.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 am

I'll just put this out there the one thing I will be super pissed off about is if Chris pulls an I love you out of Becca only to dump her no no no .

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 am

truelovealways wrote:I'll just put this out there the one thing I will be super pissed off about is if Chris pulls an I love you out of Becca only to dump her no no no .

:yes:

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 am

hmbach wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
hmbach wrote:

YES! clapping!  Isn't she good friends with another bachelor family person... can't recall her name... Jordan S. or Jackie or something??

Also... Whitney could have been the SAFE haven for him. Placed by the producers to ensure that if he didn't find anyone else he could just pick her all along and get a decent story with a ring at the end and they would have something better than what happened with the Juan Pablo season. Just my hunch... especially with the other wacky "characters" that seemed to be placed or "highly encouraged" by the producers (Ashley S., Kelsey) I feel like maybe they gave him 15 REAL potential girls and the rest were there to play the characters they were hired for. Maybe I'm nuts but it's just a hunch...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 am

truelovealways wrote:I'll just put this out there the one thing I will be super pissed off about is if Chris pulls an I love you out of Becca only to dump her no no no .
yeah he is in a tough situation either way. Because the Becca fans are going to be upset about this and if Becca is F1, the Whitney fans will be pissed he strung her along knowing how much hurt she's had in her past.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:35 am

^^ that kind of makes me sad... why is it worse if she says I love you and gets dumped than if Whitney does? I'm always so bummed when the F2 says I love you
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:35 am

I could be totally wrong but I don't think that's going to happen...I just don't. If she isn't F1, I truly believe it was her decision and he knew what an awesome choice he still had. And he did! IMO Becca is one VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED F2 if she is...she can't wait for Monday nights esp when it's their time to shine... LOL Hugesmile

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top