SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:35 am

lurker11 wrote:^^ that kind of makes me sad... why is it worse if she says I love you and gets dumped than if Whitney does? I'm always so bummed when the F2 says I love you
It's not. :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 am

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
hmbach wrote:Who is this at 3:15 the voice over starts with C saying "I am here to look for my wife" and then "you're more than welcome to go home" showing Whitney then this... I have seen this a billion times, but am just now wondering what if Becca is F1 because Whitney goes home after going to Arlington??

its Jordan. she came back and went home eventually. episode 5

Didn't Jordan have her hair up when she was there?  Also wasn't Jordan indoors when he let her go?  Seems like she had a brown jacket on too.  This looks like it's outside (and weird to say, but outside).

Even if it's not her, with one of the other things that Whitney said early on about excusing herself if she didn't think she could live there or if she didn't feel a connection I think Whitney will excuse herself before the FRC.  Just a hunch.

Mura- which episode was this particular SC from? (at 3:15) Jordan did have her hair up in episode 5. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:37 am

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:^^ that kind of makes me sad... why is it worse if she says I love you and gets dumped than if Whitney does? I'm always so bummed when the F2 says I love you
It's not. :hidingchair

It is sad, unless you come from a place like I do, that Whitney doesn't really love him (just as he didn't really love Andi in her season even though he said he did) and that it is a love that is only expressed for TV audiences. Love is patient... love is kind... :cutesmile!:

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 am

^^ very true, I guess I should remember the Jason-Molly constant refrain that none of these people really love each other yet
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

its Jordan. she came back and went home eventually. episode 5

Didn't Jordan have her hair up when she was there?  Also wasn't Jordan indoors when he let her go?  Seems like she had a brown jacket on too.  This looks like it's outside (and weird to say, but outside).

Even if it's not her, with one of the other things that Whitney said early on about excusing herself if she didn't think she could live there or if she didn't feel a connection I think Whitney will excuse herself before the FRC.  Just a hunch.

Mura- which episode was this particular SC from? (at 3:15) Jordan did have her hair up in episode 5. TIA

I just looked and Jordan DOES HAVE HER HAIR UP!!! So WHO is THIS!! OH I am getting excited!! He is wearing the same outfit as the scene from him crying in the final preview too no???

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:40 am

If she tells him she loves him on her own than that's totally fine happens every season with the final 2 professing their love only to get heartbroken. BUT, Chris was basically trying to pull it out of her on Monday and wasn't "satisfied" that she hadn't told him yet. If that continues into the finale and he gets what he wants to hear from her just to dump her I'll be pissed. Especially because he will be the FIRST person she has ever said those words to

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:41 am

truelovealways wrote:
If she tells him she loves him on her own than that's totally fine happens every season with the final 2 professing their love only to get heartbroken. BUT, Chris was basically trying to pull it out of her on Monday and wasn't "satisfied" that she hadn't told him yet. If that continues into the finale and he gets what he wants to hear from her just to dump her I'll be pissed. Especially because he will be the FIRST person she has ever said those words to

Exactly!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:43 am

I think there is evidence she probably does tell him she loves him. In the season preview you here her say "I've learned love like I never imagined." I'm not sure why she would be saying this, but not tell Chris she loves him.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:46 am

hmbach wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

Exactly!!

I suppose.  I guess I'm voicing an EXTREMELY unpopular opinion here - but she knew she'd never been in love and she knew this was a possibility.... if she didn't want the first time she said it to be on tv..... then don't go on the bach, I wouldn't have put my first love on tv for all the money in the world :hidingchair
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:46 am

Becca posts a tweet with the hashtag #allidoiswin while making a "W" sign with her fingers? whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 3806527698whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 2498057887 giggling cantstopl  Now, where have I heard that before?  Oh yeah, "This is what victory looks like!"  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 am

hmbach wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
hmbach wrote:

I just looked and Jordan DOES HAVE HER HAIR UP!!! So WHO is THIS!! OH I am getting excited!! He is wearing the same outfit as the scene from him crying in the final preview too no???

I think it looks like Becca. :hidingchair

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-28%20at%2011.39.39%20PM_zps1izjboap

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 am

grace8136 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I think it looks like Becca. :hidingchair

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 42 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-28%20at%2011.39.39%20PM_zps1izjboap

That's Megan.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie