SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 pm

So looks like Becca did hang with girls during WTA.
whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 Screen20
Source
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 pm

^^^^ I knew it! She was in LA so this makes sense. Smiley Love that Becca and Kaitlin are so close. I wonder if she had a conversation with Kaitlin about being the bachelorette!! :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 pm

I knew it! I adore her and Kaitlyn's friendship so much heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 pm

lurker11 wrote:So looks like Becca did hang with girls during WTA.
Source

So....Becca was at WTA, Chris was. No Whitney?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
hmbach wrote:

But Whitney still hasn't seen Arlington at this point... so will she be as willing to say yes after seeing it? And Whitney is quoted a few times in her interviews saying that she would excuse herself if there were any doubts. Whereas Beccas issue is not an issue of if but more a question of when.  

They can't excuse themselves once they get to F2. Neither one can say no to a proposal. That's a rule (unless they did away with it).  The only thing is that Chris works with them and he doesn't want to propose if they are not sure.  But he CAN propose to either. It's his choice. But I guess he also has to think, is this going to last in the long run, even if she says yes at the FRC.  I'm just saying Chris excuse is bogus bc both women must say yes if he proposes.

I don't believe this is true but I have not seen the new contracts.  Kasha and some others might be able to speak to this.  TPTB always stress that no one is holding a gun to anyone's head and if someone is being proposed to and suddenly wants to say no, I would think this is considered Bachelor gold!!  Hehe

Yeah...I would be really shocked if that was true. It feels like it could cause a lot of legal issues, as you're basically forcing someone to promise to marry someone they don't want to.  

I feel like they would LOVE that ending too (F1 saying no to a proposal). It's one of the few things that hasn't happened in Bachelor history and people would be talking about it for ages. I also remember Jason talking about how he wanted to leave when he saw that text from the producers about his flight leaving after the FRC and the producer was able to convince him to stay. Jason didn't say anything about being forced or not having a choice... He always stresses that the show can NEVER force you to do anything, but can simply make your life really difficult if you don't. I just think an F2 has never said no yet because a) you get to probably talk about the proposal and your attitude towards it during the FS and b) the producers encourage anyone who wants to leave to do so at F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Source

9 times out of 10 the F1 isn't at the WTA/MTA weekend and hanging out with the other contestants. I believe Jef is the one exception. The F2 is allowed to see the others that weekend though.

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 87b72b10 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 86669110 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Source

9 times out of 10 the F1 isn't at the WTA/MTA weekend and hanging out with the other contestants. I believe Jef is the one exception. The F2 is allowed to see the others that weekend though.

If thats the case, in this situation, it makes it obvious who F1 is! But I mean it doesn't really even matter at this point

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Lol you read down after the pic. Someone posted (if you posted this that means he picked Whitney) mmmmm no not really. It just means B and C were in La toghther. The spoilers all point to Whitney that tabs all of it. Cause ppl think it is. The difference is I wouldn't want to hide. Let them think that. That gives me to live a normal life. It's like Mr. Tilley said Red Harring. Send everyone one a fox hunt send everyone down a dead end street. When in reality they are not seeing like u all are. Why hide who he picks when she really in front of ones eyes. So keep sending Mr.Tilley well played well played keep them on that lead. If you all read what the sister and a buch of them are doing. That's what the ARE doing play the hunt to those who beleave it's Whitney. They are rong. Becca is the one. She GOT the final rose.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm

She has friends with kiddos...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Let me rephrase that in LA at the same time. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Source

didn't someone say that W was going to some kind of function related to WTA tomorrow night?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Source

i believe Nikki was hangin out with Andi at WTA. No??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie