SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:41 am

I've watched the video a few times now. Here is what I see. If you go to where Whitney is walking down the walk way to go meet Chris in the FS date where she goes to meet C down at the boat at the first part of there date. Or if you go to her home date. Sorry to say this but the walk don't match.. Now if you and watch Becca the horse back. Mind you still love Sully cant leave that out. ;) Watch how she walks the little walk bridge. Now mind you the person in the video is walking flat footed. ( meaning no heals) Beccas match. I looked at Beccas home date can't use cause she's in heal boots. Beccas Stride when she walks is wider then Whitney's Now look closely at the thighs. Sorry Becca please forgive me for saying this, but hers are bigger then Whitney's at distant angles. And the video shows bigger then what whits look like. Mmmmmm that's all I got. So in my eyes RS is soooooo lost on this one. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 am

concerned36 wrote:
Diana wrote:Every lead always says they are in love with both women/men but I never really believe them

Desiree did say she was in love with Brooks, but I remember everyone went nuts, saying that no lead had ever said they were in love before the FRC. My first season was Desiree's. Juan Pablo didn't say it, of course, and neither did Andi.  

I think that it's good to remain open to options. With regards to someone maybe bailing, what if it is Whit? Somehow though, I don't think it would of mattered as Chris seems to be all in with Becca and her in turn as well. Now with them, we have seen so much post season that really goes towards Becca being the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Hopefully wrote:I've watched the video a few times  now. Here is what I see. If you go to where Whitney is walking down the walk way to go meet Chris in the FS date where she goes to meet C down at the boat at the first part of there date. Or if you go to her home date. Sorry to say this but the walk don't match.. Now if you and watch Becca the horse back. Mind you still love Sully cant leave that out. ;) Watch how she walks the little walk bridge. Now mind you the person in the video is walking flat footed. ( meaning no heals)  Beccas match. I looked at Beccas home date can't use cause she's in heal boots. Beccas Stride when she walks  is wider then Whitney's Now look closely at the thighs. Sorry Becca please forgive me for saying this, but hers are bigger then Whitney's at distant angles. And the video shows bigger then what whits look like. Mmmmmm that's all I got. So in my eyes RS is soooooo lost on this one. Smiley

I'm not following... Why are you comparing thighs? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:54 am

concerned36 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Diana, why do you think Becca was rejected.

i dont 'see' both scenarios (walk away and rejected) whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 44 2498057887 :stirthepot

I don't either, Mura, which is why I can't see Becca as the next Bachelorette...  :shocked!:
Me neither. If anything, I think maybe it's Whit that left. That line has to of been left in her storyline for a reason with regards to if she couldn't see herself happy or there in the end, she will leave. What if that's what does happen and the other part of that one, I just can't see how Chris wasn't going to leave this season without Becca. Their story was set up right from epi 3 onwards. Something with Chris and Becca rings so true and mind blowing to me...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:57 am

Grace the one that hm just posted on last page. If you watch some of the videos or go to Becca IG. Becca likes black leggings.. She is pretty much in black legging look at her thighs the one pic. That she is in with her siblings. Then look at the video.
They match. That video is Becca from head to toe..

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:59 am

The video makes her thighs look bigger at distance. Then look at the bridge with C she is wearing Black and her thighs look the same at a distance.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:02 am

Hopefully wrote:Grace the one that hm just posted on last page. If you watch some of the videos or go to Becca IG. Becca likes black leggings.. She is pretty much in black legging look at her thighs the one pic. That she is in with her siblings. Then look at the video.
They match. That video is Becca from head to toe..

That's a video of Chris and Becca in Strawberry Point on their LCD. No one is disputing that it's Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:02 am

The walks on both videos are the same. That's why I keep saying about her thighs and black leggings.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 am

I'm sticking to all the "clues" I have read in this thread along with what I have seen on tv between C & B. I still think she's F1, and I have enjoyed playing catch-up with everyone's posts. Keeps things interesting.
Mprssd, interesting observation about the article and IA.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:06 am

This is Becca. Is that your question? I'm still just as confused.  giggling

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:06 am

My bad I had had seen it on another thread. And they were saying it was Whitney. Sorry. Then plus seeing RC saying it's Whitney.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:09 am

Hopefully wrote:My bad I had had seen it on another thread. And they were saying it was Whitney. Sorry. Then plus seeing RC saying it's Whitney.

RS is not saying this is Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie