SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

They can't excuse themselves once they get to F2. Neither one can say no to a proposal. That's a rule (unless they did away with it).  The only thing is that Chris works with them and he doesn't want to propose if they are not sure.  But he CAN propose to either. It's his choice. But I guess he also has to think, is this going to last in the long run, even if she says yes at the FRC.  I'm just saying Chris excuse is bogus bc both women must say yes if he proposes.

I don't believe this is true but I have not seen the new contracts.  Kasha and some others might be able to speak to this.  TPTB always stress that no one is holding a gun to anyone's head and if someone is being proposed to and suddenly wants to say no, I would think this is considered Bachelor gold!!  Hehe

Yeah...I would be really shocked if that was true. It feels like it could cause a lot of legal issues, as you're basically forcing someone to promise to marry someone they don't want to.  

I feel like they would LOVE that ending too (F1 saying no to a proposal). It's one of the few things that hasn't happened in Bachelor history and people would be talking about it for ages. I also remember Jason talking about how he wanted to leave when he saw that text from the producers about his flight leaving after the FRC and the producer was able to convince him to stay. Jason didn't say anything about being forced or not having a choice... He always stresses that the show can NEVER force you to do anything, but can simply make your life really difficult if you don't. I just think an F2 has never said no yet because a) you get to probably talk about the proposal and your attitude towards it during the FS and b) the producers encourage anyone who wants to leave to do so at F3.

All I know is that when Brooks wanted to leave, some foks made comments on fb group that he had to leave before the final 2 because once they get to that point, they have to be ready to accept a proposal or propose. So Brooks felt he was number 1 (CH probably told him bc Des admitted it), and he would be forced or STRONGLY ENCOURAGED at gunpoint to propose. Which makes sense to me. There is little difference between being forced and being routed into a certain choice by way of blackballing if you don't. But my original comment is missing here, anyway, having rolled off the top.cantstopl

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Whitney will be at a viewing party. Umngirl was referring to the actual events in LA around the taping
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Becca was with the girls after the WTA. She was not at the WTA. Just clarifying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 pm

lurker11 wrote:Whitney will be at a viewing party. Umngirl was referring to the actual events in LA around the taping

Correct. Apologies if I didn't make that clear.

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 63 86669110 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 pm

^^ I actually think Becca probably saw Chris too. ;) This does not mean she is final 1, in fact, just the opposite but TPTB are not as stringent as in the past. I think this a good thing. The show is taking on a different flair IMHO.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 pm

It's like this. Mr. Tilley told somebody that his daughter was going for Bette. He gave them a lead to follow. That's what who asked needed a lead. Like Red harring means..( Fallse information ) sending the hounds on a hunt down a dead end street. Now they got what they want and everybody's happy. So now everyone thinks she may Bette and now they start hunting down a diffrent path. **edited** Now the tweet about Beccas sister saying whatever can't remember about the video. And her brother saying the luckiest man. He's telling the one who still beleave not to give up faith. The sisters did the same.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:27 pm

question What are the viewing parties? - I understand the term, just, who organizes and where and if I get it, these Bach people are invited to be the guest (paid or not)?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 pm

At one time, f1 and the lead would have one of their weekends together when the WTA filmed - so f1 would not be hanging with the rest of the crew. However, we know Whitney was having fun in the sun with her friends that weekend. Because Becca lives in San Diego, it was easy for her to join the others for the weekend. So I'm not convinced her presence with the other girls confirms anything either way.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Yes, it would be hard when all the girls are basically hanging out at your back door basically!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Hopefully wrote:Lol you read down after the pic. Someone posted (if you posted this that means he picked Whitney) mmmmm no not really. It just means B and C were in La toghther. The spoilers all point to Whitney that tabs all of it. Cause ppl think it is. The difference is I wouldn't want to hide. Let them think that. That gives me to live a normal life. It's like Mr. Tilley said Red Harring. Send everyone one a fox hunt send everyone down a dead end street. When in reality they are not seeing like u all are. Why hide who he picks when she really in front of ones eyes. So keep sending Mr.Tilley well played well played  keep them on that lead. If you all read what the sister and a buch of them are doing. That's what the ARE doing play the hunt to those who beleave it's Whitney. They are rong. Becca is the one. She GOT the final rose.

I think this is spot on. They played the spoiler sources and RS all along to give Chris a real chance at making it work in the real world before the press and gossip mags all go nuts? Fits with the idea that I've had all along that W was majorly producer driven and Chris may have been in on the story at some point along the way (why he was choosing her first and kind of not even debating about her from the very beginning just handing her roses when we didn't really see much progression on why)... no offense to any W fans, but she has just been so staged all along to me and even the stuff like, "I am here for Chris, there is no other reason I would be here if not for him" The fact that she seemed to know how the game worked very very well (referencing lots of ITM interviews about getting a rose as a goal etc, telling him right away she loved him, wanted to be a wife etc...this girl is smart and has only been on maybe 3 dates before she is telling him that she is ready to leave her career and move to a town of 400 people that she hasn't been to?) also the fact that she is close friends with that Jackie or Jordan girl from Bachelor history. I am thinking that Ashley S and Kelsey were part of this plan too if not more of them. Just a wild and crazy idea of mine even before I started really digging into this stuff deeper (I haven't watched the Bachelor in years).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:At one time, f1 and the lead would have one of their weekends together when the WTA filmed - so f1 would not be hanging with the rest of the crew.  However, we know Whitney was having fun in the sun with her friends that weekend.  Because Becca lives in San Diego, it was easy for her to join the others for the weekend.  So I'm not convinced her presence with the other girls confirms anything either way.

I agree in this case for sure. It is not like Becca lives cross country and specifically traveled a far distance to hang out. It would almost seem way more suspicious if she is trying to disguise being F1 to NOT go since she lives so close. "Oh wow, Becca is RS spoiled F2 and lives way close to LA but didn't go to WTA to see friends? hmmm..." It definitely isn't any proof one way or another for me at least. Plus Jef went and Courtney was ON the WTA her season so you just never know.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Yes, it would be hard when all the girls are basically hanging out at your back door basically!

It was interesting to see the tweets coming from the girls around the time of WTA filming though... I doubt they would have told them but maybe? Hard to say but the girls posts led me to believe that the stuff they were reading in the gossip magazines was wrong.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie