SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Pia1 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:Based on the US Weekly article (it's not in my store yet?!), it definitely sounds like Whitney is F1. I too cannot believe Whitney would do a 180 so quickly.  Becca wanted to take it slow all along. On the date in Iowa, in the loft, she admitted she would not be ready to accept a proposal. That was October 27, I think. Then HTD, very fun day, very romantic day, on her birthday, October 30. Still can't see her ready to accept a proposal. Then it's maybe 2 weeks before they see each other again for FD. She even said she wasn't sure, since it had been awhile, that they would have the same attraction towards one another, but they did. I do think their 3 dates before were fun dates, a lot of laughing, talking, kissing - no drama. Yet in Bali, Chris starts to put pressure on Becca. You can see the change in their relationship. Once they come out FS, their relationship becomes stressed, on both sides.  (CH says that Chris was throwing temper tantrums in Iowa the last week.)  You can see a little of that when he talks to Becca at the RC, he seems almost impatient (angry?) with her as he tries to explain that he is falling in love with her - he says "I told you multiple times"  with that look on his face. I don't imagine that would go over so well with Becca. Just as they were starting to fall in love and enjoy one another's company, here comes all this pressure to make a decision injected into it. And Chris apologized to her for pressuring her that morning in the FS, so there's no telling how hard he grilled her off camera.  But even when Becca said at the beginning of the RC that she wasn't going to get a chance to explain herself, she didn't seem that upset, almost like she would be okay to go home. Here's the thing: Chris is in love with Becca!  He wants her!  But that doesn't mean that in the end Becca feels the same way. I see some time in Iowa, with him yelling at her and his mom being stern with her, and I don't feel like Becca is the type of woman who withstand that amount of pressure to make a rushed decision about something so serious as marriage. She takes marriage a lot more seriously than any contestant or lead I have ever seen on this show. If they had not pressured her so much, and if Chris had been willing to calmly consider a final rose without a proposal, I think Becca may have been F1. But I can see Becca not being ready at the end. She wouldn't have been ready at the end of October, and I don't think after 2 more dates, she was that much closer to saying yes to a proposal. Whereas Whitney was ready for a proposal on HTD!  

Yes, I think so too on the bolded that's why if he chose someone else other than B it's just not romantic in my eyes.  If that's the case, C should not propose to anyone. I hope that he doesn't/didn't. :Nod:

I agree, but I think Chris has been a "good" boy for ABC, a very compliant and obedient Bachelor (opposite of Juan Pablo) and this is why they have been so kind to him. He was "rewarded" with the DWTS stint (and I do think Chris loves to dance). It is another 150k in his pocket, during a time of year when farmers don't make any money. (and if he and Whitney are cooling off so to speak, maybe he wants to put some distance between them, you never know.)

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:Here is another article that came out today that also seems to be pointing toward Whitney:

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2015/02/in_love_with_two_remarkable_women_the_bachelor

I'm not sure who their sources are in any of these articles that get published but what Chris and even one of his sisters said on the Ellen Show pointed to Becca IMO.

I have been thinking the same thing that someone else had posted and that is if he chose Whitney it would be just "settling" IMO and he said that was why he broke up with his fiance' because he didn't want to just "settle".  Whitney may be a sure thing or safe thing but I don't see it lasting and she is so eager to get married why has there not been a wedding date set yet?  I can't see Whitney moving to Arlington, Iowa and there was nothing that I saw of Whitney that said she was an outdoorsy type.  I just don't see it with Chris and Whitney as a couple.  
I will have to say I will be really disappointed if Chris does not choose Becca.  :pout

SLA44, That IS the US weekly article....its lifted word for word. Credit is at the bottom.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm

sfrank wrote:Right, sadly! Also just watched the clip in the WTA thread of Kaitlyn confronting Chris...and he says he could have flipped a coin on that day between her and Becca...then quickly adds Whitney (almost as an afterthought?!)

To be fair he was answering a question put to him about Kaithlyn and Becca. Kaithlyn specifically talked about Becca and herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:03 pm

I just don't buy B as Ette. What would they show? It's not like she is going to be kissing etc 25 guys. We already know that from her story. If she isn't ready to be engaged to Chris after 5 or 6 dates why would she be ready with 25 new guys. No way. It's Becca as F1 or she goes oN with her life happy and comfortable with who she is and the morals she stands for.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm

hmbach wrote:Becca already said she is for K being the ette. I don't see B going from falling in love with Chris to wanting to meet 25 new guys And getting engaged to one of them at the end. That just doesn't make sense to me. Doesn't fit her story.

Exactly!! I totally agree! It compromises her whole storyline this season and her personality. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm Sorry ppl, but the VO you all have put toghther of Becca and Chris. Tell the love story in a nut shell. Now if someone can put a VO like that of Chris and Whitney. Like you have of Becca and Chris. Then I may be on the fence about those two. I just can't see them as a couple. I can't see Chris being with Whitney after seeing him with Becca. JMO but I'm just one person out there. Now can I see Becca walking maybe, but dought fully. Not from what I've seen so far. Maybe my eyes are closed to something. IDK..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Whoever it is, the media and edit ALWAYS makes it look like it was a tough choice! Think JP, Ashley and Ben, when Ashley had told JP weeks prior that she loved him!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Litta, I won't lie, I though about it too, among the options... for a hot minute... I doubt that after this journey, she would go to find The One and Only on TB show, when she is in no rush (and the time was the major issue all along), the same as I could never imagine Nick going for the gig, no matter how many "sources" claimed it... beside, she is campaigning for Kaitlyn, so I would scratch that option off ...until "kinder surprise".
The scoop in US weekly is close ... there's a scenario that will play out next week, I'm anxious to see how TPTB wraps it all for us.... I'm just not throwing my gloves away. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:09 pm

In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:10 pm

It seems that B is getting ready for something. What could it be? question

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 1m1 minute ago
Im gonna live tweet the WTA tonight.I wont be stressed watching myself talk about all of my personal business on national tv so itll be fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

GA, I said the same thing in an early post...I can't believe they would so blatantly give the ending away. And when you add in that promo of Whitney crying about how much she loves him and Becca struggling to answer Chris' "What do you want" questions. Chris family comments, etc. Its seem strange BUT its the only thing making sense right now no idea
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie