SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:I remember seeing her dress .. and her friend is dressed the same, so i assume it's from this night https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10954723_1609470695954485_226495342_n.jpg tvbrandi
2 weeks ago - What a group!! Thank you to all of my beautiful friends for helping me celebrate my special day!!

It was her friend Brandi Bday
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 pm

I think the coin toss was really between W and K. They both said they loved him. They both said they were willing to move. B said none of those and yet he still kept her... I think his real decision on F1 was in Bali and that was what their heated discussion was all about.If he proposed would she accept just for tv so they could not have to say goodbye to this whole thing.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:Litta, I won't lie, I though about it too, among the options... for a hot minute... I doubt that after this journey, she would go to find The One and Only on TB show, when she is in no rush (and the time was the major issue all along), the same as I could never imagine Nick going for the gig, no matter how many "sources" claimed it... beside, she is campaigning for Kaitlyn, so I would scratch that option off ...until "kinder surprise".
The scoop in US weekly is close ... there's a scenario that will play out next week, I'm anxious to see how TPTB wraps it all for us.... I'm just not throwing my gloves away. Hugesmile

***snipped***

Agree, it's a tough scenario to swallow for me, too. I doubt it more than I believe it. I was just trying to figure out what TBTP gain by letting that story leak IF, IF, IF it is indeed true. That was the only way it makes sense to me. That said, why should I expect TPTB to ever make sense? :gotcha:

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 81 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:17 pm

see2love wrote:Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  1m1 minute ago
Im gonna live tweet the WTA tonight.I wont be stressed watching myself talk about all of my personal business on national tv so itll be fun!

Hmmm...F1 would do this?! scratch scratch
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

This is what I believe as well!

If not for the clips that they might show, I might not watch WTA as cat fights and drama don't interest me.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Chris said that he wanted a wife a family. But he also said he wants somone who likes doing things he likes to do. That keeps him challanged. I keep going over and over agin of VOs of Becca and Whitney there is one major difference and thats the exsp. In the love department. Like most of you all have said really no one knows about Whitney past. Who she has dated. Why does whitney keep saying Becca is young umm Hello she ain't much younger then her. I think that Becca can give Chris what he needs in due time. He has said he wanted to learn to go scuba diving. I'm sure Becca will teach him how to surf wile he in Cali. Becca keeps Chris wanting more. Smiley IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

I just want to see the previews.  The WTA is snorefest to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Now B is going to live tweet the WTA? Me thinks ABC is really wanting everyone now to thinK W wins? Why else do they let her do that?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

This is exactly what I'm trying to wrap my brain around GA. How would this be to their advantage? I can't believe that TPTB would give it away without there being an ulterior motive. Surely they can't be trying to drum up the ratings...and exactly how would giving away the ending do that? I though things were going well this season on the ratings front.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 81 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:23 pm

lolpanda this is getting better and better by the hour ... well, Litta ... maybe your offer has a buyer? question I think TPTB are really trying something "new" this year ... and since there's a theory that nothing is original anymore... it would be really fun to find out which plots they've used from which season ... I just hope that at the end all the hours of banging heads are worth it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Jessie K ‏@Jess4817 4m4 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 what happened to the photo of you with the girls?
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@Jess4817 it was getting a lot of negative comments- wasnt in the mood to deal with it Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm

hold on new thread coming up

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie