SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 pm

I hope this doesn't irk any Becca fans, and I know this is the Whitney thread, but this is something I am thinking points to Whitney as F1. Not solid proof, but I can't shake the image.

It has been determined that the "Becca is Back" photo from the day after the FRC cannot be considered proof of her being F2 since she was attending a family funeral. However, I keep thinking about the look in her eyes. It could be sadness over her great-grandmother's death. But to me, it looks like the look of disappointment from the ending of a relationship. I've had that feeling so many times. It brought to mind that awesome photo of Chris Siegfried by a pool. In his eyes was the look of adoration for the person taking the photo. I figured it had to mean he was Des' F1 or it was an old photo with an ex-gf, or he had found somebody new quickly.

Anyway, I'm not trying to start a debate with Becca's supporters. It is just my opinion. My mind won't be changed, and I'm not trying to sway Becca's supporters. Just giving a possible morsel of encouragement to Whitney's followers, if any morsels are needed.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 pm

I think the tweet is in reference to the "flipping the coin" thing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Whitney was showing support to Kaitlyn, IMO as they both have been subject of gossip and the rag mags.
it be so cute if Becca and Whitney show up on Kaitlyns season for a little talking sesh. Kaitlyn said that she is super close to both Becca and Whitney. She said she talks to them all the time.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Whitney was showing support to Kaitlyn, IMO as they both have been subject of gossip and the rag mags.
it be so cute if Becca and Whitney show up on Kaitlyns season for a little talking sesh. Kaitlyn said that she is super close to both Becca and Whitney. She said she talks to them all the time.

This is great! I would love for this to happen. Best final 3 ever. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:14 pm

I have noticed the 3 of them sit together often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:25 pm

That's a great idea Diana!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a great idea Diana!
Why don't I work on this show? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Just was clicking around on insta and saw that Jaclyn commented on one of her pics that she moved to Chicago in August. Don't they start filming the season in October?

I think we can say that Whitney and JS aren't "besties" like has been assumed. IDK why but this was weighing on me.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm

lurker11 wrote:I think we can say that Whitney and JS aren't "besties" like has been assumed. IDK why but this was weighing on me.
I agree like obviously they are friends but I think JS is trying to make it bigger than it is for the attention. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I think we can say that Whitney and JS aren't "besties" like has been assumed. IDK why but this was weighing on me.
I agree like obviously they are friends but I think JS is trying to make it bigger than it is for the attention. JMO.

Because I'm afraid to put this anywhere else because I've been posting things in the wrong thread... giggling

I don't think Jacki and Whitney are BFF either....nothing that we've seen would indicate that they are. Maybe they were together last night, maybe not. I would like to see pictures before I believe that they were.

Maybe Jacki was assuming Whitney was "on a trip" and covering for her. no idea Maybe she was just sharing that she drank too much wine  last night and had a headache. It gives me a headache just thinking about Jacki... Maybe J and W were together and Whitney couldn't get rid of her.:crazy dance:

I still think Whitney is F1 no matter what the answer is to all of these questions about last night. lolpanda

PS We need more :dancingcupcake:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:13 pm

^^ I obviously wasn't at the apartment so idk who was there, but i am shocked that they hung out without JS instagramming it. She just seems to want all the attention that goes along with the Bachelor season. IF whitney wanted to cover a trip to Iowa JS probably is the most noticeable twitter account of her friends to "advertise" her whereabouts on.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 pm

^^^ But why would JS need to cover anything for Whit? She is a big girl and has a handler and knows how to "go into hiding mode."

JS does bug me too, but maybe Whit did not want any pictures posted with her. Maybe they were just hanging at the apartment.??

I also think it is possible Whit can drive today to see Chris if she is final 1. ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst