SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 pm

mindless wrote:I still think Whitney might be the next Bachelorette. Why did she fly out like 2 days before Chris? I know Kaitlyn seems to be shooting promo stuff already, but that doesn't mean they've decided. Arie did too, even though Chris got the job.

OR what if they've decided to have 2 leads this time? Going with the whole #2/second chances theme this season. Hugesmile Now that would be an unexpected twist!

She would be a great bachelorette and hopefully find a man who keeps up with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Whit would be fantastic as the bachelorette. I really hope she gets the chance to find someone deserving of her. ;) I love kaitlin too and I think she is "it."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:26 pm

All I keep coming back to is Ashley S, Jeulia, Mackenzie, Britt, Carly, Kelsey, Ashley I, Megan, Jillian, Jade and Kaitlyn gave so much fun, laughter, drama, tears, weirdness and awkward moments that there was zero need for TPTB to orchestrate a foiler campaign to foil the spoilers.

Fleiss & company have long been focused on production for Bachelorette with Kaitlyn as lead and casting BIP2. Spoiler leaks just a given with SM.

Whitney is f1 imo and betting Becca will be on bip2.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:34 pm

^^ For the record I think Whit is final 1. I said IMHO she deserves to be the bachelorette and find someone deserving of her. Hugesmile

I also think Kaitlin is the bachelorette. ;) Not sure about BIP. All depends on hook-ups and who gets a boyfriend/ girlfriend from now until filming.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Fosnight wrote:Can't imagine pairing Chris with Witney on DWTS and having him pick Becca.... That would be a cruel reminder to him and Becca every day.... Don't see it.... Whitney has to be F1.... Maybe the surprise is the partnering, or they have set a date for the wedding already!
Setting a date for the wedding has never been a good sign :hidingchair I hope that's not the surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:47 pm

@Diana wrote:
@iamreal2u wrote:Interesting that Whit started to follow estcalifornia on IG.  Their tagline is "Established California We believe no matter where you call home, you can: Be Established • Love Life • Live California http://www.establishedcalifornia.com"
Maybe she is planning what she can do during her downtime while Chris is dancing.

Could she be looking for a place for them to live while waiting for Chris to get to LA from his pork conference--who knows?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

eirekay wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Chris is being aggressive here.   :cutesmile!:

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Dbf8fef73d39a464e3b2c97ec066998f_zps1316dcb8

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 4d13779812a0785fd5a8f9aa368c16fc_zpsf15e0161

You mean he is actually putting his hands on Whitney's head and pulling her towards him? Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 3806527698
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:50 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
@Diana wrote:

@iamreal2u wrote:Interesting that Whit started to follow estcalifornia on IG.  Their tagline is "Established California We believe no matter where you call home, you can: Be Established • Love Life • Live California http://www.establishedcalifornia.com"
Maybe she is planning what she can do during her downtime while Chris is dancing.

Could she be looking for a place for them to live while waiting for Chris to get to LA from his pork conference--who knows?

DWTS will provide them with an apartment and a rental car too.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 pm

^It makes sense she would make plans to be busy while Chris is dancing. Sean has admitted he was naive about the time commitment DWTS would require and that it was a strain on relationship because Cat was just alone in LA without anything to do while he practiced. We know Chris talked to Sean for advice, although it wasn't specified about what. Makes sense to me that Whit would make plans to avoid the pitfalls that strained SeanCat relationship during DWTS.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Moved from a No Discussion thread.

BowenAnderson wrote:Does anyone think that if Whitney were not the final one that she would be happily tweeting or even seen with a smile on her face?  I certainly think that she would be trying to move on, but I don't think she would be going to viewing parties or snapping photos with fans at the airport.
*JMO*

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^It makes sense she would make plans to be busy while Chris is dancing.  Sean has admitted he was naive about the time commitment DWTS would require and that it was a strain on relationship because Cat was just alone in LA without anything to do while he practiced. We know Chris talked to Sean for advice, although it wasn't specified about what.   Makes sense to me that Whit would make plans to avoid the pitfalls that strained SeanCat relationship during DWTS.

I agree. And Whit is a nurse, she can always volunteer in the hospital or....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:17 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Fosnight wrote:Can't imagine pairing Chris with Witney on DWTS and having him pick Becca.... That would be a cruel reminder to him and Becca every day.... Don't see it.... Whitney has to be F1.... Maybe the surprise is the partnering, or they have set a date for the wedding already!
Setting a date for the wedding has never been a good sign :hidingchair I hope that's not the surprise.

Me too! no no

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst