SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Becca's didn't have the grill's as Jade didn't have the grils, therefore, the limo waiting outside of the hotel is for Whit who rode in the limo that had the grills.  All IMO going by how I read things and how mindless did show it all.

As I posted above - I now buy that the Jade/Becca limo didn't have grills - only light reflections that looked like grills, and that the limo in front of the Hotel Julien at 12:56 PM CST that didn't drop anyone off and left was there to pick up Whitney. Now we don't know when it came back - but sometime after 1:00 PM. That limo with Whitney could have gotten to Lamont sometime between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM (depending on the route it took) and anytime after 2:30 would have it's arrival in clear skies and bright sun - which is consistent with the shots we have of Whitney in the limo.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I really think the limo we see driving down the road is empty and it's just filler footage. JMO.
I am hesitant to go with that as the outside of that limo driving down the road matches the outside of Becca's limo. IMO.

And it very easily could have drove around empty while she was at the FRC to get this stock footage. Just because it matches Becca's limo doesn't mean she's in it.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I really think the limo we see driving down the road is empty and it's just filler footage. JMO.
I am hesitant to go with that as the outside of that limo driving down the road matches the outside of Becca's limo. IMO.

And it very easily could have drove around empty while she was at the FRC to get this stock footage. Just because it matches Becca's limo doesn't mean she's in it.
I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

All I meant is that I think that mindless summed things up very well with the camera angles, time of day, shadows, and what road they were on. If we go by that, then ultimately, I believe that Becca is actually in the limo.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

All I meant is that I think that mindless summed things up very well with the camera angles, time of day, shadows, and what road they were on.  If we go by that, then ultimately, I believe that Becca is actually in the limo.
I doubt Becca is in that limo no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm

If Whitney wasn't ready to leave by 1 then to me that means she's likely the f1. They'd have been pushing her out the door if she was f2 and hadn't left yet. We saw the pics of Chris in the barn at 1:40 and to me it looked like he had already let the f2 go. That's debatable of course but there's nothing that proves that Becca didn't leave earlier. Unless we get previews tomorrow showing the women walking towards the barn it's likely we're stuck until the show.

I think both women are very nice and really Chris can't go wrong either way. I just always saw "it" with Whitney so I'm sticking to her being f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Doesn't matter the order this time. Sad circumstances with the death and having to leave, for Becca. Whitney is last because Becca had to leave. Whitney goes home without a rose and heartbroken. Chris chose to not give a rose because he wants Becca and pursues her beyond the show. At ATFR he gives the final rose to Becca with a proposal. Whitney is bachelorette with the whole world pulling for her. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:15 pm

I have no idea when Becca's GGM actually passed, but presumably TPTB and Becca would have known  immediately and would have time to prepare.  If Becca IS F1 who Chris won't propose to out of deference to her grief and TPTB allowed her to leave "early" to attend the funeral, why wouldn't she leave for the barn/FRC first thing in the morning?  That would allow her more travel time and doesn't interfere with any perfectly lighted "money shots" of the proposal as there wouldn't be a proposal.

I can follow all the limo-sunlight angle-driving route scenarios, but this stumps me.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:21 pm

It stumps me how it can interfere with the FRC itself, yet the photos taken immediately after look so happy. It's kind of inconsistent. I don't think the death had much to do with the FRC. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Deleted

Last edited by avoice on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 pm

FLChica wrote:I have no idea when Becca's GGM actually passed, but presumably TPTB and Becca would have known  immediately and would have time to prepare.  If Becca IS F1 who Chris won't propose to out of deference to her grief and TPTB allowed her to leave "early" to attend the funeral, why wouldn't she leave for the barn/FRC first thing in the morning?  That would allow her more travel time and doesn't interfere with any perfectly lighted "money shots" of the proposal as there wouldn't be a proposal.

I can follow all the limo-sunlight angle-driving route scenarios, but this stumps me.

What I remember reading here was that her great grandmother passed away on November 19 - 3 days before the FRC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:58 pm

FLChica wrote:I have no idea when Becca's GGM actually passed, but presumably TPTB and Becca would have known  immediately and would have time to prepare.  If Becca IS F1 who Chris won't propose to out of deference to her grief and TPTB allowed her to leave "early" to attend the funeral, why wouldn't she leave for the barn/FRC first thing in the morning?  That would allow her more travel time and doesn't interfere with any perfectly lighted "money shots" of the proposal as there wouldn't be a proposal.

If GGM passed away within a couple of days of the FRC I would think her family could just hold off a day or so more. IF necessary once the FRC were over even if she was f1, she could leave immediately and attend a service and then do the prerequisite PR.. I don't believe it had any bearing on the outcome at all. I am not trying to sound callous but she has a contract and even in business there is a degree of relation stated in company bereavement policies. Generally, immediate family including grandparents and those of spouse or domestic partner. Often times step relations are defined, ie stepmother, father etc. I have never come upon a company that it extends to great grandparents. That doesn't mean it can't, just I have not seen it apply.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15