SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 am

I'd imagine that if Becca's grandmother died and if Chris was going to pick Whitney anyway, the decent thing would be to let her go and not make her wait a few days for an FRC. I'm leaning toward a Becca F1 ending tonight - whether it happened a few months ago or is going to happen at ATFR live tonight.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:49 am

It depends on if Chris knew her family situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:53 am

As much as I think Whitney is F1, i do agree that Becca having to leave for funeral would explain Chris getting back to work on the farm the next day if she is F1.
But I also think that even if Whitney is F1 he would have since they were all in Iowa anyway and she probably just spent time with him there.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 am

reason wrote:It depends on if Chris knew her family situation.  

I can't see him not knowing - he's down to 2 girls , it's kinda a big deal that a close family member has just died and I'm sure all involved int the show would have known about it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 am

sophienette wrote:As much as I think Whitney is F1, i do agree that Becca having to leave for funeral would explain Chris getting back to work on the farm the next day if she is F1.
But I also think that even if Whitney is F1 he would have since they were all in Iowa anyway and she probably just spent time with him there.

If Whitney was F1, they would have stayed in Iowa BUT he wouldn't have gone back to work. Would have been really awkward and not promising for their future...

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 am

sophienette wrote:As much as I think Whitney is F1, i do agree that Becca having to leave for funeral would explain Chris getting back to work on the farm the next day if she is F1.
That's a good point that I don't recall being discussed. Becca left immediately after the FRC as per pics on Insta. When did Whitney leave?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

FLChica wrote:
That's a good point that I don't recall being discussed. Becca left immediately after the FRC as per pics on Insta. When did Whitney leave?

I don't think that we ever figured that out. Maybe we will find out tonight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

I don't think this would have been Chris's decision to make.

I know that any contestant can leave at any time but that is also subject to the show's permission. Letting one of the final two leave early sort of really breaks the season and I don't see the show letting someone go - they would want them to stick around so they can script just how or when the exit happens. There's some precedent about this - I know of one season where F2 and F3 both wanted to leave early (the show believed this was because the lead told them both he wasn't going to pick either of them) - but they both stayed and went through the motions and that season ended with a "traditional" FRC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

In the the bachelorette I believe let her final 2 go before time. It could be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm

reason wrote:In the the bachelorette I believe let her final 2 go before time. It could be done.

I think what's being discussed is the F2 leaves on their own, and not let go by the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:34 am

I have to give credit to those who saw that Whitney's dress was blue. It was indeed one very dark midnight blue color, that I was surprised how black it appeared in some moments and matched black's hue in seconds (probably because of the material). I really liked the color of her dress and since she has a great figure, she looked stunning.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:21 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I don't think this would have been Chris's decision to make.

I know that any contestant can leave at any time but that is also subject to the show's permission. Letting one of the final two leave early sort of really breaks the season and I don't see the show letting someone go - they would want them to stick around so they can script just how or when the exit happens. There's some precedent about this - I know of one season where F2 and F3 both wanted to leave early (the show believed this was because the lead told them both he wasn't going to pick either of them) - but they both stayed and went through the motions and that season ended with a "traditional" FRC.
Ashley begged TPTB to let Ben go early and also to not allow him to get down on a knee and propose. Because of him being the next Bachelor, they would not allow either one. It is definitely not the decision of the lead unless it fits TPTB storyboard. It would certainly take all the suspense and everyone on the edge of their seat until we see the foot step out of the limo away, which is the whole concept of this show. It's just not an option for the lead. 

In Ali's season, Frank was slated for F2 until the girlfriend thing came up and he left. They allowed Ali to let Chris go because TPTB thought it would further the sympathy card with the audience and give them an edge for Chris agreeing to be the next Bachelor. But it was still part of TPTB plan for the benefit of the show, not because they want to do the caring, humane thing.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15