SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:33 am

Beeleever wrote:Ashley begged TPTB to let Ben go early and also to not allow him to get down on a knee and propose. Because of him being the next Bachelor, they would not allow either one. It is definitely not the decision of the lead unless it fits TPTB storyboard. It would certainly take all the suspense and everyone on the edge of their seat until we see the foot step out of the limo away, which is the whole concept of this show. It's just not an option for the lead. 

In Ali's season, Frank was slated for F2 until the girlfriend thing came up and he left. They allowed Ali to let Chris go because TPTB thought it would further the sympathy card with the audience and give them an edge for Chris agreeing to be the next Bachelor. But it was still part of TPTB plan for the benefit of the show, not because they want to do the caring, humane thing.

I agree with everything in this post and I heard exactly the same things from reliable sources at the time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ayina1111 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 am

I just read from glamour about the "snowgate". Anyone can make screencaps the outside of the barn? Because it said that when becca's limo arrived there's snow, but when whitney's limo arrived, no snow & the grass are greener

ayina1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 am

If there is just a coating of snow and sun comes out it will be gone even if the temp never goes above freezing.
We have had oodles of snow all season in the north east, but if we get an inch or less and the sun will be coming out--I let mother nature take care of the drive vs my back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:If there is just a coating of snow and sun comes out it will be gone even if the temp never goes above freezing.
We have had oodles of snow all season in the north east, but if we get an inch or less and the sun will be coming out--I let mother nature take care of the drive vs my back.

Kasha - I know you like science - and the scientific term that explains why snow disappears even though it's still below freezing is sublimation. Water in its solid state (snow or ice) sublimates - converts from the solid state directly to its invisible vapor state in the atmosphere without ever passing through its liquid state (eg melting). It saves plowing a driveway and explains why a coating of snow disappears when it never gets warm enough to melt first.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:45 am

And it got up to 51 that day after the sun came out.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:01 am

I would like some of that invisible vapor state of sublimation. Will it work with 6 foot high snow banks? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I would like some of that invisible vapor state of sublimation. Will it work with 6 foot high snow banks? Smiley

Yeah it does GA - but it takes a real long time. I once remember a BIG snowbank in Maine that didn't disappear until July 10.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would like some of that invisible vapor state of sublimation. Will it work with 6 foot high snow banks? Smiley

Yeah it does GA - but it takes a real long time. I once remember a BIG snowbank in Maine that didn't disappear until July 10.

Yep, I am in NC with 70 degree weather and we still have snow banks in parking lots, albeit black with soot now.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:16 am

Lucas, thanks for the encouragement. Smiley

MiniDiva: those are the worst!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:29 pm

At least I was able to go out for walk this morning. We were in the mid 40's. It's going to take awhile for the melt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15