SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:23 pm

As usual RS is full of crap. ATFR tickets to the taping in Los Angeles have already been purchased through auction sites.
2 Tickets to Attend the Live Show, The Bachelor: After The Final Rose in Los Angeles on March 9

You and a guest will attend ABC's live show, The Bachelor: After The Final Rose in Los Angeles on March 9.
https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/535312

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Atfr_t10

This site auctioned VIP tickets but doesn't specify the location.
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/b4gitem.action?id=230117328
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well maybe just maybe Chris DIDNOT propose to his F1 ..they have called him the sincere Bachelore..Chris has said interviews that he is in love, but working on their relationship ( something like that). So maybe he is ready to propose now? Therefore I don't think they would bring the F2 back to Iowa.

Funny you say this. It was speculated/information given that the big surprise announcement at JPG's ATFR was he was going to propose. Apparently he was offered $$ to do so and they advertised there was a surprise. If everyone recalls, there was no surprise announcement, when CH asked JPG in one last ditch effort, JPG acted surprised himself, what are you talking about, there's no surprise. IOW Take your $$ and put it where the sun don't shine.

So, you're speculation goes hand in hand with, they are going to make sure this isn't a repeat of JPG's season which sleuthers have said before filming even began.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Someone tweet him that laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Diana wrote:Someone tweet him that laugh out loud

I'm sure he'll be tweeting the info himself, very shortly. The clock is ticking. Smiley

ETA: Thanks Lav. I knew I wasn't going crazy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Thanks Lav..you are always on top of it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 pm

I wonder who paid for all the bachelorettes to fly to Iowa?  And stay overnight?  That's a hefty total! 

Why this to view the WTA instead of the final epi? 

Also, since the viewing special is tonight, they certainly advertised on short notice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well maybe just maybe Chris DIDNOT propose to his F1 ..they have called him the sincere Bachelore..Chris has said interviews that he is in love, but working on their relationship ( something like that). So maybe he is ready to propose now? Therefore I don't think they would bring the F2 back to Iowa.

Want to bet? I believe he proposed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Notarose what are you talking about?L
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:41 pm

atem wrote:

Want to bet? I believe he proposed.
Just throwing it out there..I have not a clue what happened at the FRC..The odds are he did.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 pm

notarose wrote:I wonder who paid for all the bachelorettes to fly to Iowa?  And stay overnight?  That's a hefty total! 

Also, since the viewing special is tonight, they certainly advertised on short notice.

The hotel has had a viewing party every Monday night for the whole season. What GA posted upthread is the hotel's promotion of the viewing party for tonight's WTA, not that WTA was in Iowa or that the women were flown to Iowa for viewing party.

The hotel has teased that they have some big announcement coming related to the show that will be "historic"
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
notarose wrote:I wonder who paid for all the bachelorettes to fly to Iowa?  And stay overnight?  That's a hefty total! 

The hotel has had a viewing party every Monday night for the whole season. What GA posted upthread is the hotel's promotion of the viewing party for tonight's WTA, not that WTA was in Iowa or that the women were flown to Iowa for viewing party.

The hotel has teased that they have some big announcement coming related to the show that will be "historic"

Thanks KB_Mom! bestbud!   I was multitasking and totally misread the announcement   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:52 pm

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Thanks KB_Mom! bestbud!   I was multitasking and totally misread the announcement   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 3806527698

NP. I do it ALL the time. bestbud!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82