SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 pm

On Twitter is a video of Chris dancing .. CH choked about it .. Funniest thing eva LOL. CS in sequins and fringe .. Sorry no way for me yo grab it .. Maybe someone can
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 pm

I believe Chris & Whitney are great together. There is so much more to this relationship than editing allowed us to witness. But, its nice seeing their personalities come out in drips and droves. It is clear Chris loves her and I don't think she would be with him if he didn't vaildate that fact on a daily basis. She's very effusive and probably expects him to be now that he is hers. They seemed much more relaxed in the eonline than their first on GMA- consider the hosts...GMA is intimidating. Kelly & Michael, less so - and Watch with Kristen a lot less so. I think as the venues got more informal, so did they.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:36 pm

^^ totally agree. I was convinced after the people videos
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I believe Chris & Whitney are great together. There is so much more to this relationship than editing allowed us to witness. But, its nice seeing their personalities come out in drips and droves. It is clear Chris loves her and I don't think she would be with him if he didn't vaildate that fact on a daily basis. She's very effusive and probably expects him to be now that he is hers. They seemed much more relaxed in the eonline than their first on GMA- consider the hosts...GMA is intimidating. Kelly & Michael, less so - and Watch with Kristen a lot less so. I think as the venues got more informal, so did they.

That's what I saw.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 am

Access Hollywood - The Day After

Access Hollywood - How will they Make it last

Extra Interview
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:29 am

Very interesting. Thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:43 am

lurker11 wrote:Access Hollywood - The Day After

Extra Interview

OMG they are so cute together and have so much fun with each other! :swinginglove
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 am

Rolly wrote:

Extra Interview

OMG they are so cute together and have so much fun with each other! :swinginglove

Confession: I hadn't watched the whole Access Hollywood: How will they make it last interview before I posted. ~7:00 in they ask about a t.v. wedding and both kinda say no! They're both sick of having their relationship on tv. I think this may explain some behavior in interviews.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:49 am

lurker11 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Extra Interview

Confession: I hadn't watched the whole Access Hollywood: How will they make it last interview before I posted. ~7:00 in they ask about a t.v. wedding and both kinda say no! They're both sick of having their relationship on tv. I think this may explain some behavior in interviews.

Chris's face looked so funny, they were almost turned off by the question. laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 am

^ I have the sense that they're finding their way through balancing the obligatory press tour and the relationship being public now, with just wanting to keep some details private, which they are entitled to. I think when the once in a lifetime opportunity DWTS show is done, they'll retreat to private life again, which will bode well for the future of the relationship. They both seem to be so over the whole TV thing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 am

Rolly wrote:
Extra Interview

Great fun interviews, like Extra's host. They are so cute together - love seeing them together in real life and enjoying themselves.   cloud nine
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Oops. Wrong IG account for your fiancée Chris. cantstopl

https://instagram.com/souleschris/p/0GSnKQyrBO/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82