SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:
motleyzen @motleyzen  
2h 2 hours ago  
@C_Soules it was nice meeting you.  Good luck!

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 14nk66r

That's an airport. Would be great if we know if its today or yesterday.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago
Monday night is gonna be truly shocking!!!

He is gloating that RS got fleissed!!!!! The viewing public expect Whitney to be final 1 so they will be shocked
not us sluethers though......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 pm

E! News @ENews  17m 17 minutes ago  
Who will get @C_Soules final rose on the BachelorFinale? Tune in TONIGHT for all new clips!

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Which airport is that?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 pm

^Looks like DFW to me (Dallas).

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 87b72b10 shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 86669110 shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:OK, I went back to look at Fleiss's tweets from Juan Pablo's season:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Mar 10
Here it comes!!! #Shocking

Four minutes til live finale!!! Need Bojangles, now!!!

JMO, JPG's finale was shocking. The Clare stuff in the helicopter, talking with Clare about having babies in the next year, then choosing Nikki. Add to it the first bachelor to not tell his F1 that he loves her or propose (I think even Travis the doctor said ILY).

So it was shocking, spoiled or not.

I don't think that was anything to do with RS. Did RS know the ILY controversy?

It will be interesting to see what happens.

We have Bojangles here, not sure I understand MFs obsession with that. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Bojangles famous fried chicken. Mike F loves it.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:OK, I went back to look at Fleiss's tweets from Juan Pablo's season:

Here it comes!!! #Shocking

Four minutes til live finale!!! Need Bojangles, now!!!

JMO, JPG's finale was shocking.  The Clare stuff in the helicopter, talking with Clare about having babies in the next year, then choosing Nikki.  Add to it the first bachelor to not tell his F1 that he loves her or propose (I think even Travis the doctor said ILY).

So it was shocking, spoiled or not.

I don't think that was anything to do with RS.  Did RS know the ILY controversy?  

It will be interesting to see what happens.

We have Bojangles here, not sure I understand MFs obsession with that. giggling

In theory, weren't TPTB expecting a proposal on live tv? That was the implication I took from all of the CH pushing during the couch time with JPG and Nikki. If that had happened, that certainly would have "shocking" in terms of the Bach world.

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Bojangles famous fried chicken. Mike F loves it.....

Bojangles was a big deal during Emily's season filming in Charlotte, NC -- is this some sort of clue he is giving?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:50 pm

umngirl wrote:^Looks like DFW to me (Dallas).

Thanks!

Wasn't there a pic of him at the Cedar Rapids airport yesterday? The flights from Dallas were cancelled though, so maybe that one is from today and he was delayed just like Becca?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Bojangles famous fried chicken. Mike F loves it.....

Bojangles was a big deal during Emily's season filming in Charlotte, NC -- is this some sort of clue he is giving?  

No. He says it every season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:54 pm

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Looks like DFW to me (Dallas).

Thanks!

Wasn't there a pic of him at the Cedar Rapids airport yesterday? The flights from Dallas were cancelled though, so maybe that one is from today and he was delayed just like Becca?

Several flights from Dallas to LA left yesterday night after he would have arrived in Dallas from Cedar Rapids. It's possible the pic is from last morning. If not, then there were plenty of flight options this morning.

shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 87b72b10 shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 86669110 shocking - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82