SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm

There is 'smitten' .. And then there is 'in love'

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OK, lets say the burgundy velvet dress is not The Dress.
Is then Whitney's black one The Dress? - If styled for the barn scene, I wouldn't choose black.
Something a little bit lighter, maybe warm color, gold-ish ... following this line of what best suits the scenography ...I come back to believe that velvet dress might just be The Dress. It's the right contrast color and complimentary to the brown barn walls.

Whitney's dress is plum.

I called it eggplant but it may be closer to a full bodied Cabernet wine ....I don't see black.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I still believe Becca is F1

I believe since Chris has said he is  happy and in love and the F1 is taking things slow. but never mentions engaged. That sounds more like Becca. Why wouldn't he be engaged to Whitney. Whintey would have married him at the meet and greet.

I can't rememeber excatly what he said  something about his soul and gut! that is pretty deep stuff for a guy to say.

She is  total package. That strong in itself.

The thing that is  really keeping me in the Becca F1 camp is. Fleisis and his people are trying so hard to make us see doubt with Chris and Becca. Why are they trying so hard to shove that down our throat.  It seems like in past season they one that the leads have doubts about are usually the winners.

I also beleive that  Becca didn't make it to FRC I believe she left beforehand to attend her grandmother funeral. I beleive/hope that Chris will propsal  Becca at ATFR/

ITA. I'm thinking she goes and tells him she has to leave to go to the funeral. Why would he be back at work right after filming stopped. If he chose W, I would think they would spend some time together before he goes back to work.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK, lets say the burgundy velvet dress is not The Dress.
Is then Whitney's black one The Dress? - If styled for the barn scene, I wouldn't choose black.
Something a little bit lighter, maybe warm color, gold-ish ... following this line of what best suits the scenography
...I come back to believe that velvet dress might just be The Dress. It's the right contrast color and complimentary to the brown barn walls.
I don't believe Whitney has any idea of where she is going for the FRC or how it will be decorated. 
From my understanding, the remaining women are given a selection of dresses to choose. I don't know how much assist is given in making their choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:42 pm

AlohaLady wrote:

I believe since Chris has said he is  happy and in love and the F1 is taking things slow. but never mentions engaged. That sounds more like Becca. Why wouldn't he be engaged to Whitney. Whintey would have married him at the meet and greet.

I can't rememeber excatly what he said  something about his soul and gut! that is pretty deep stuff for a guy to say.

The thing that is  really keeping me in the Becca F1 camp is. Fleisis and his people are trying so hard to make us see doubt with Chris and Becca. Why are they trying so hard to shove that down our throat.  It seems like in past season they one that the leads have doubts about are usually the winners.

I also beleive that  Becca didn't make it to FRC I believe she left beforehand to attend her grandmother funeral. I beleive/hope that Chris will propsal  Becca at ATFR/

ITA.  I'm thinking she goes and tells him she has to leave to go to the funeral.  Why would he be back at work right after filming stopped.  If he chose W, I would think they would spend some time together before he goes back to work.

The work thing is a lie though, or very very odd. There was a ton of snow and the scenes of him walking though his crops had been harvested. There was nothing left to do....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm

lurker11 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

ITA.  I'm thinking she goes and tells him she has to leave to go to the funeral.  Why would he be back at work right after filming stopped.  If he chose W, I would think they would spend some time together before he goes back to work.

The work thing is a lie though, or very very odd. There was a ton of snow and the scenes of him walking though his crops had been harvested. There was nothing left to do....

Why lie about that though? I see no reason to unless there's something we don't know.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm

OK, if it's plum, I may find it better, but I went to check SCs, still see it black ... I look only the arm part in the limo, without the sunlight, it looks black to me, because the hue would be different with the backseats, but it isn't much.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:44 pm

ITA. I think his is wrestling with what he originally came on the show for- Someone to marry quickly and take to Iowa in the form of Whitney, and what his heart has fallen for - Becca, who isnt ready to marry him immediately or move to Iowa Stat. I believe this is the crux of his problem. What he thought he wanted is no longer enough to make him happy. and that is probably what his speech about "not what i wanted, but it is my reality now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Jeepers wrote:There is 'smitten' .. And then there is 'in love'

I agree. And I don't think any of the couples are really in love at the end of the show. The real test of love is after the show, when they pursue their relationship in real life.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Beagle wrote:

I agree. And I don't think any of the couples are really in love at the end of the show. The real test of love is after the show, when they pursue their relationship in real life.
:yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

I think then that both C and B are smitten with each other (I am not sure that two fairly conservative people could confess true love to one another after 6 weeks surrounded by cameras and 30 other people). W on the other hand is in love with the idea of Chris and having a husband IMHO. Honestly in all of their dates we have not seen her ask him anything about himself... it's all been selling herself and who she is. To me that is a huge red flag. How can you love someone (or even be smitten with) you don't really know anything about? Of course I know that that is her edit and they may have had more time to get to actually know one another, but we have seen more give and take with B and C. He knows about her and she knows about him.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Kasha, too true. Plus, we have seen some ridiculous locations for these women to be traipsing around in long dresses - through tall weeds, over boulders...tptb don't worry too much about F2s clothing "fitting" into the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom