SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 Empty Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

This is exactly what I'm trying to wrap my brain around GA. How would this be to their advantage? I can't believe that TPTB would give it away without there being an ulterior motive. Surely they can't be trying to drum up the ratings...and exactly how would giving away the ending do that? I though things were going well this season on the ratings front.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:28 pm

see2love wrote:
Jessie K ‏@Jess4817 4m4 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 what happened to the photo of you with the girls?
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@Jess4817 it was getting a lot of negative comments- wasnt in the mood to deal with it Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm

sfrank, Nikki live tweeted a lot during her season too

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

I asked Becca which time zone she was going to live tweet with and she said Central. So maybe she's still in LA, or IA maybe?!?!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:In my sleuthing brain I'm trying to figure out why the coin toss comment. He knew well in advance of that F3 RC that Kaitlyn was going to be let go. We know this because Kasha and others sleuthed out she got the cheapest room and wasn't even in the same hotel as W and Becca.

Why pull Becca aside when he already knew Kaitlyn was going. This created the doubt that Becca was unsure. He told her he said multiple times he was falling in love with her during the FS time, and she responded she was too. She also said she didn't want him to think Arlington was off the table. This appeared to satisfy him, to a point where he knew in his gut he couldn't let this girl go home, even though he knew at that point in time, she was staying.

There was no coin toss decision between Kaitlyn and Becca IMO but the fact that he said it, leads one to believe neither one would be his F1 anyway. The media outlets are running with he chose the one that was all in and not the one who wasn't sure. They created the storyline of the one who wasn't sure by taking Becca aside. Why would they be so blatant to give the ending away like that.

This is exactly what I'm trying to wrap my brain around GA. How would this be to their advantage? I can't believe that TPTB would give it away without there being an ulterior motive. Surely they can't be trying to drum up the ratings...and exactly how would giving away the ending do that? I though things were going well this season on the ratings front.[/quote

Sorry but this is so shades of Des and Chris. RS was too stubborn to look around that season, but he is going to be really careful this time, so lets put lots of stuff out there that supports his spoiler. Even all the new spoiler stuff received by people at this board in the last week. To me it is very suspicious, either TPTB doesn't give a crap (let's be honest, this could be very true) or they are totally messing with the spoiled ones.

Remember even with Des's season that Love_Me had confirmations up to the end that Brooks was coming back. That storyline was used, can't go for that again, so instead we have is she ready to commit? It is easy to believe she doesn't get there and so at the end it is Whitney who wins by default.

All this said, if Whitney is F1, for whatever reason, to me that doesn't make her default in anyway. They really do fall in love after the show and leaving the bubble. I hope if Whitney is F1 that she calls Chris S and gets some great advice. I would hate for anyone to have to live with being called the backup F1, but Chris did it so wonderfully, that if anyone could help with that it would be him.

Also if this happens, then Chris S is an idiot to put her through more of this crap with DWTS, IMO. They give him the hot, new, really blond partner? Who is cute as a button and has the same name? How sweet. I don't think it will help with all the crap afterwards at all. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 pm

I just think Chris used the coin toss as a way to let the girls down easy. He is stressing that he was in love with all 3 but he had to make a choice that would fit into his lifestyle best. Every Bachelor has to eliminate each week until only 1 left. At this point, if Becca's reluctance was the reason for Whitney being F1, they have to stress that he was/is in love with Whitney just as much, in order to make the choice acceptable to viewers. Because most viewers see the C and B love story first and foremost, but if that was not to be and yet a proposal was at the end, they also have to make C and W just as much a viable, in love couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Kristinkko wrote:I asked Becca which time zone she was going to live tweet with and she said Central.  So maybe she's still in LA, or IA maybe?!?!

Ha!! IA!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

hmbach wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:I asked Becca which time zone she was going to live tweet with and she said Central.  So maybe she's still in LA, or IA maybe?!?!

Ha!! IA!!

I say Louisiana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Just caught up on so many pages of great posts and a few things to say without doing a million quotes:

Re Chris' blogs, many of us have said they read like love letters to Becca.  I don't care if he talks more about Whitney, if I'm Whit and am F1, Chris' current day words about Becca would hurt.  They are romantic and full of feeling. That comes through the page.

Re F1, I'm tending to believe the tabloid, since 2 have the same basic story.  But Chris' interviews and blogs and Becca's sm lead me to hold out hope it's her.

Chris sucks at faking anything so for me what I've seen is genuinely a more romantic interest with Becca since ep 6.  Chris  looks like a man in love when he's with her and acts like a man trying to woo her and figure out if she's on the same page as him.

Last re DWTS,  I don't take it as a negative, positive or clue about either woman or Chris' future plans to marry and start a family soon.  If I was F1 and my guy was offered it you better believe I'd be begging him to do it.  Hang out in LA, go to the show every week, meet the dancers and other celebs?  Yes please.  As a fan of the show, I don't see how anyone could pass that up, unless to shy to get out there an dance. I'd be so pumped.  Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:49 pm

relaxing wrote:Just caught up on so many pages of great posts and a few things to say without doing a million quotes:

Re Chris' blogs, many of us have said they read like love letters to Becca.  I don't care if he talks more about Whitney, if I'm Whit and am F1, Chris' current day words about Becca would hurt.  They are romantic and full of feeling. That comes through the page.

Re F1, I'm tending to believe the tabloid, since 2 have the same basic story.  But Chris' interviews and blogs and Becca's sm lead me to hold out hope it's her.

Chris sucks at faking anything so for me what I've seen is genuinely a more romantic interest with Becca since ep 6.  Chris  looks like a man in love when he's with her and acts like a man trying to woo her and figure out if she's on the same page as him.

Last re DWTS,  I don't take it as a negative, positive or clue about either woman or Chris' future plans to marry and start a family soon.  If I was F1 and my guy was offered it you better believe I'd be begging him to do it.  Hang out in LA, go to the show every week, meet the dancers and other celebs?  Yes please.  As a fan of the show, I don't see how anyone could pass that up, unless to shy to get out there an dance. I'd be so pumped.  Once in a lifetime opportunity.

I think the mags got their sources from the same place...
He does suck at faking stuff.
DWTS/Witney relationship makes me think its definitely him and it was set up by ABC that way on purpose to throw off the RS sources from the get go.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

This is exactly what I'm trying to wrap my brain around GA. How would this be to their advantage? I can't believe that TPTB would give it away without there being an ulterior motive. Surely they can't be trying to drum up the ratings...and exactly how would giving away the ending do that? I though things were going well this season on the ratings front.[/quote

Sorry but this is so shades of Des and Chris.  RS was too stubborn to look around that season, but he is going to be really careful this time, so lets put lots of stuff out there that supports his spoiler.  Even all the new spoiler stuff received by people at this board in the last week.  To me it is very suspicious, either TPTB doesn't give a crap (let's be honest, this could be very true) or they are totally messing with the spoiled ones.

Remember even with Des's season that Love_Me had confirmations up to the end that Brooks was coming back.  That storyline was used, can't go for that again, so instead we have is she ready to commit?  It is easy to believe she doesn't get there and so at the end it is Whitney who wins by default.

All this said, if Whitney is F1, for whatever reason, to me that doesn't make her default in anyway.  They really do fall in love after the show and leaving the bubble.  I hope if Whitney is F1 that she calls Chris S and gets some great advice.  I would hate for anyone to have to live with being called the backup F1, but Chris did it so wonderfully, that if anyone could help with that it would be him.

Also if this happens, then Chris S is an idiot to put her through more of this crap with DWTS, IMO.  They give him the hot, new, really blond partner? Who is cute as a button and has the same name?  How sweet.  I don't think it will help with all the crap afterwards at all.  JMO.

Lol, so true to bold. If you are W and you finally get your fiancee and then that happens?! Not a good look. She comes off as the jealous type, IMO. Some of her glares and faces throughout the season are telling. Ironically, I think Becca would be totally into it and just "roll the cob". giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:07 pm

I too would encourage my fiance to do DWTS, it's one of my favorite shows, and to be in the live audience each week? wow! I would love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom