SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 pm

I don't think she's referring to Whit....she hasn't seen enough to know what happens with Whit but that's MOO. I just can't see that statement reflecting Whit...not her place to say that but I could be wrong

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 pm

After MTP, Chris meets with his father and brothers in law in the garage. It's clear at that point that Becca hasn't professed love yet, because the brother in law says something like Becca is "holding her cards close to the vest". So she's still not totally open. Chris's mom talked to her though, she spends the next 2 days thinking. She has LCD on day before FRC. Their talk on the bed in her suite still has him not getting the "sure thing" he wants. "I don't know when but I want to get married". She may mean him, she may not. Either way, I think he could conclude she's not ready to get engaged right now. So that's the reason he's so torn still on the day of the FRC. So while he's standing in the barn, he may be crying because he will say good-bye to a woman who was all in for a woman who has his heart but not a sure thing in the future. But he knows in his soule and his gut that he cannot say good-bye to that girl. The End. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:17 pm

I'm not sure it's a straight/typical path to FRC. I do think, everyone better sit tight until that last second has ticked away going into ATFR. Only then has the fat lady sang. (for this season)

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:17 pm

I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I agree with you sfrank. If he picked Whitney the question for me from what we have been shown is would he reciprocate her love, not if she would receiprocate his.

The following sentences in the press release seem to follow the theory he leaves single and does not propose at the time of the final rose ceremony.The "extraordinary ending" is yet to be seen and just maybe he will propose then.

"And will he leave single or with the love on his life?"

"Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love."

Here's a thought........ this season, a lot of the RC were shown on the next week's episode. Maybe he tells Becca he love her etc. but the TPTB end the show with a cliffhanger. That's were we pick up on ATFR...........and he proposes. JMHO!!

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Sf you and me and all the rest of the Becca fans. But I still thinks he picks Becca ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:21 pm

sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.

LOL, if that happens... I'm so done... so so done. I'll smile at Whitney's happiness cause she deserves it too but not at the cost of breaking Becca's heart if she loves him after all. Lordy, SM will come unglued!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Does anyone remember seeing a clip of Becca on her fantasy date walking along a narrow canal? It wasn't in the episode, but in a preview somewhere I think. This is not it, but something like this.. TIA!

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 59 7e31eae3-bde4-4724-bf05-b41ab310cc82_zpsf6jfjljp

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 pm

sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.
It could be producer driven. They wanted Kaitlyn as bachelorette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:Was there ever a time that a F2 favored and tweeted things that supported them being F1? I can't seem to recall. I do remember the lead and/or family members doing things to throw us off (e.g., Des mom favoring lot of pro Brooks and Des tweets).

Nick, but with the plane video they had him by the short and curliest. But my conspiracy mind fully believes they wanted Nick to put pressure on J&A to try to break them up and have Josh as the bachelor. I thought that whole lousy Nick centric AFTR was punishment to Andi for choosing the guy they wanted for the next lead. I think nick was lead to believe that Andi wasn't happy and wanted him back.

If they are doing that to Becca MF better watch out, you do not mess with a girl from the bayou. With those gators, they won't ever find you. :gotcha:

I doubt even a hungry gator would want him. no

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Here's something I sent to someone no names. But I hope this will help you guys is to why I think Becca is more and more the F1

Look at this way. What happened to Jade. She went to his home and did she last. Ummm no. He showed her his home. Like my Grammy always told me. Home is where you hang your hat. It's just 4 walls and a roof.
Look at this way. What happened to Jade. She went to his home and did she last. Ummm no. He showed her his home. Like my Grammy always told me. Home is where you hang your hat. It's just 4 walls and a roof.
Now as for Becca he's showing her things to do outside of the home other then just sitting home and making babies and bread. They are things that ppl do as a family like bowling the movies or even a football game. Chris is showing her the finer things that Iowa has to offer her in a small town. There family events. That's what family's do. Don't worry Put yourself in Chris's shoes for a min. And think about what you would want to see if you were to be with someone like Becca.You can always see a home.
To me in my eyes that's what he's doing anyways.
Chris and Becca are real. They hold values it's not about money or what he has it's about the word Family. Things family's do.

The reason I chose to put this up cause some ppl are worried after seeing Whitney go to his home. Now all of this JMO on what I've seen through all the post and video. This is me my personal O on what I see through my eyes. Some see different. I don't just see one side of a coin I like to look at the other side to. Smiley

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Sorry all about the extra but I hope this helps make since to you all. Smiley

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom