SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 pm

mindless wrote:My thoughts on the ep:

Britt is still so so so fake and manipulative. She kept blaming Carly just to deflect attention away from her own mistakes. Trying so hard to make herself the victim and sympathetic to the viewers. I was cheering when Chris told her point blank that it wasn't what Carly said, it was our relationship AKA YOU. That shut her down so beautifully. How inappropriate was that ridiculously long hug? Ugh, get her off my screen for good, please!

Kelsey is still delusional and scary. I don't think anyone was still doubting her husband dying, Ashley I was just trying to explain why the thought occurred to her at the time of filming. I think it occurred to most viewers too, so can't really blame her. Britt jumping to Kelsey's defense was just her shining her armour again. Much like mentioning all the kids she tutored and orphanages she built. Rolling Eyes Bitch, please.

Ashley I's facial expressions are still gold. She's like a cartoon, in a good way. When Chris H handed Kelsey the silky snot rag? rotfl

Ashley S is a genius. She trolled the show.

Kaitlyn annoyed me a bit with her audition to be the Bachelorette. If she's still thinking about what happened, it's because she felt humiliated, not because she was really in love.

Jade needs to figure out who she is and own it first before expecting someone else to love her for who she is. I feel sad for her, because she's clearly insecure and that's what led her down the wrong path, but she admitted herself that she was acting shy and reserved because she had a massive secret weighing on her mind. So she wasn't really being herself the entire time. How can she blame Chris for being "disturbed" once the woman he was attracted to turned out to be very different from what he'd seen up to that point? It was just too late to spring something like that on him.

clapping!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Britt is still so so so fake and manipulative. She kept blaming Carly just to deflect attention away from her own mistakes. Trying so hard to make herself the victim and sympathetic to the viewers. I was cheering when Chris told her point blank that it wasn't what Carly said, it was our relationship AKA YOU. That shut her down so beautifully. How inappropriate was that ridiculously long hug? Ugh, get her off my screen for good, please!

Kelsey is still delusional and scary. I don't think anyone was still doubting her husband dying, Ashley I was just trying to explain why the thought occurred to her at the time of filming. I think it occurred to most viewers too, so can't really blame her. Britt jumping to Kelsey's defense was just her shining her armour again. Much like mentioning all the kids she tutored and orphanages she built. Rolling Eyes Bitch, please.

Ashley I's facial expressions are still gold. She's like a cartoon, in a good way. When Chris H handed Kelsey the silky snot rag? rotfl

Kaitlyn annoyed me a bit with her audition to be the Bachelorette. If she's still thinking about what happened, it's because she felt humiliated, not because she was really in love.

Jade needs to figure out who she is and own it first before expecting someone else to love her for who she is. I feel sad for her, because she's clearly insecure and that's what led her down the wrong path, but she admitted herself that she was acting shy and reserved because she had a massive secret weighing on her mind. So she wasn't really being herself the entire time. How can she blame Chris for being "disturbed" once the woman he was attracted to turned out to be very different from what he'd seen up to that point? It was just too late to spring something like that on him.

Then Britt turns around says to C  something to effect that she knew C wouldn't have made a shallow decision like that based on what Carly said.  Well why the heck was Britt still thinking it was Carly's fault then if she KNEW C so well.   didn't make sense.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I was sure that is what I heard come out of her mouth.  

IMO  the best line the whole night comes from Ashley S when CH says what she actually saw was the accounting department...Ashley replies 'oh, that's what you're calling it now?'  priceless!!!  I had to rewind it a few times at that point.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:16 am

"It's so weird ... that we're on TV" chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:18 am

onlyme wrote:IMO  the best line the whole night comes from Ashley S when CH says what she actually saw was the accounting department...Ashley replies 'oh, that's what you're calling it now?'  priceless!!!  I had to rewind it a few times at that point.
cantstopl I know, for me too. Ashley S. had the best 1-liners. Pure gold.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 pm

This is a really great article from someone who went to the taping of the WTA…..funny and a good perspective!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/03/6-hours-of-crying-with-the-bachelor-women.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 pm

I remember when I was first told several years ago, by someone who is familiar with shooting, that the faces the live audience makes, shocked, whispering to the friend etc are taped before hand to be used later, I was so dumbfounded.

I wonder if it's best to be so naive or know as much as we know. laugh out loud

Funny article nutty, thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:19 pm

One year they even took old film from either W/MTN or ATFR and inserted audience in the present. A member who was at that filming was watching and saw herself (!).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:One year they even took old film from either W/MTN or ATFR and inserted audience in the present. A member who was at that filming was watching and saw herself (!).

laugh out loud That's funny! I'd ask MF for royalties. (Yeah right. laugh out loud )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:This is a really great article from someone who went to the taping of the WTA…..funny and a good perspective!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/03/6-hours-of-crying-with-the-bachelor-women.html

A profoundly good read, thank you!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:28 pm

What I find to be really sad is that she sought the Bachelor out for validation and now all the prior guys will be letching her out. I am amazed that Chris Bukowski hasn't already stepped up to the plate for Jade. Really sad for her.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:02 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:

What I find to be really sad is that she sought the Bachelor out for validation and now all the prior guys will be letching her out.  I am amazed that Chris Bukowski hasn't already stepped up to the plate for Jade.  Really sad for her.

Regarding Jade: Nobody can ever be 100% prepared for how they will behave while on the show. There's the 25 other women. There's the cameras. There's the group dates. None of it is a natural setting. So, I can understand if somebody's real or whole personality wasn't expressed or shown. So, secret or no secret, I can understand jade appearing or acting more shy than her normal self.

However, Jade should have known from past experience that her PB video and nude photos could potentially be a dealbreaker for a guy. She went on the show knowing that this was in her past. I give her a lot of credit for being honest and for telling CS. She didn't have to be honest with him. But she had to know that there was never going to be a good time to do it on the show and it was going to be a factor in his decision. Really, how could it not? It's not like he's known Jade for years with a wealth of information to counter alance that. It's not like he isn't dating other women and making comparisons. It's not like it wasn't awkward, but it was awkward! And it was awkward while being filmed!! Because of all of this, this show was not the right venue for Jade to find a guy.

Jade seems very kind and caring. She seems like she would like to be in a relationship. Unfortunately, she made certain decisions in her life that have since complicated her relationships. Those are her choices. She was entitled to them. But, the men that she may potentially want to date also are entitled to their choices. She will need to find a special guy who will be accepting of her past, and she will need to learn how to broach the topic with a guy. can't spring it on him too soon or he will run before he gets invested. Can't wait too long, or else the secret will weigh too heavily on her and he will feel like she hid it from him. She's in a tough spot. I don't envy her, in this regard. I think she has had a tough time and will continue to have a tough time, until such time that she finds that one special guy who is right for her. I wish her the best, though. I really do.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:09 pm

MiaHawk wrote:snipped

Regarding Jade:  Nobody can ever be 100% prepared for how they will behave while on the show. There's the 25 other women. There's the cameras. There's the group dates. None of it is a natural setting. So, I can understand if somebody's real or whole personality wasn't expressed or shown. So, secret or no secret, I can understand jade appearing or acting more shy than her normal self.

However, Jade should have known from past experience that her PB video and nude photos could potentially be a dealbreaker for a guy. She went on the show knowing that this was in her past. I give her a lot of credit for being honest and for telling CS. She didn't have to be honest with him. But she had to know that there was never going to be a good time to do it on the show and it was going to be a factor in his decision. Really, how could it not? It's not like he's known Jade for years with a wealth of information to counter alance that. It's not like he isn't dating other women and making comparisons. It's not like it wasn't awkward, but it was awkward! And it was awkward while being filmed!!  Because of all of this, this show was not the right venue for Jade to find a guy.

Jade seems very kind and caring. She seems like she would like to be in a relationship. Unfortunately, she made certain decisions in her life that have since complicated her relationships.  Those are her choices. She was entitled to them. But, the men that she may potentially want to date also are entitled to their choices. She will need to find a special guy who will be accepting of her past, and she will need to learn how to broach the topic with a guy. can't spring it on him too soon or he will run before he gets invested. Can't wait too long, or else the secret will weigh too heavily on her and he will feel like she hid it from him.  She's in a tough spot. I don't envy her, in this regard. I think she has had a tough time and will continue to have a tough time, until such time that she finds that one special guy who is right for her. I wish her the best, though. I really do.  

I agree with you. My only hesitation is that lurker said she hangs out with the people from Vanderplum Rules. If this is true it changes my opinion of her. I don't know if you have seen it, but my hubby loves it. The people on there are beautiful on the outside and vile, nasty and just plain mean on the inside. If those truly are her friends I can see the the wild mustang would have been hiding a lot during the filming. I don't know if it is true, but if it is. Yuck to Jade's taste in friends.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love