SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

^^ she was filmed on an episode of vanderpump and works with and is friendly with a girl named Carmen-who is dating the head creep on that show. They both work for/possibly model for The Chive......idk something is weird about it.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I think I might feel a little sorry for Jade if she came from a poor home, and she posed for Playboy out of desperation. From what I've gathered from all I've seen and heard is that Jade has the life she chose. I also don't think she's as shy and innocent as she appears to be on the show. I didn't get why she questioned Chris on him using the word awkward... what other word describes being told by a girl your interested in that she posed nude?? ..... and then she does a simple internet search to show you the pictures!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think I might feel a little sorry for Jade if she came from a poor home, and she posed for Playboy out of desperation.  From what I've gathered from all I've seen and heard is that Jade has the life she chose.  I also don't think she's as shy and innocent as she appears to be on the show.  I didn't get why she questioned Chris on him using the word awkward... what other word describes being told by a girl your interested in that she posed nude?? ..... and then she does a simple internet search to show you the pictures!!  

Not that I recall. She went to CA for training in cooking and did nothing with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 pm

lurker11 wrote:^^ she was filmed on an episode of vanderpump and works with and is friendly with a girl named Carmen-who is dating the head creep on that show.  They both work for/possibly model for The Chive......idk something is weird about it.

That whole Chive thing is weird to me. stupid

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:This is a really great article from someone who went to the taping of the WTA…..funny and a good perspective!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/03/6-hours-of-crying-with-the-bachelor-women.html

Great read, Nutty! I've heard about the pre-taped audience responses. It's "LIVE" TV, after all! Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 am

Beeleever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:This is a really great article from someone who went to the taping of the WTA…..funny and a good perspective!

Great read, Nutty! I've heard about the pre-taped audience responses. It's "LIVE" TV, after all! Hugesmile
laugh out loud  No wonder they've brought in actors to seed the audience in the past. Maybe they can use Britt in coming seasons. They know she can cry at will.  :tissuebox

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:16 am

Beeleever wrote:

This was hilarious! laugh out loud Thanks for sharing!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 am

lurker11 wrote:^^ she was filmed on an episode of vanderpump and works with and is friendly with a girl named Carmen-who is dating the head creep on that show.  They both work for/possibly model for The Chive......idk something is weird about it.

Thanks lurker, that seems pretty legit to me. I just didn't want to state it as fact without having seen something as proof. Until we have visual proof a lot of the stuff going around here is supposition and opinion, not fact.

I appreciate all your insight from Iowa this season too. Your home state looks lovely BTW.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 am

albean99 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

laugh out loud  No wonder they've brought in actors to seed the audience in the past. Maybe they can use Britt in coming seasons. They know she can cry at will.  :tissuebox

hehehe hehehe hehehe
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Thanks lurker, that seems pretty legit to me.  I just didn't want to state it as fact without having seen something as proof. Until we have visual proof a lot of the stuff going around here is supposition and opinion, not fact.

I appreciate all your insight from Iowa this season too.  Your home state looks lovely BTW.

aw thanks! It's been funny, my parents work in the farming industry and have multiple connections to Chris but don't personally know him... but he has certainly been a hot topic in their circles...
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 am

Brought to you by Michelle $

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

^ clapping! thumbsup good one MM

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love