SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
see2love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Screen26

Video Source

This is probably the shot before they get into the limo for thr FRC

That doesn't really look like a dress, and I don't know if her makeup and lack of jewelry suggest FRC. I'm think she says she's not in love/ready to move to Arlington and get married and he lets her go early.

That's what I thought when I saw the previews. She doesn't look made up for the FRC. I don't think she gets to the FRC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 am

nutty1 wrote:That's interesting. If she takes herself out, that will be a first for one of the F2, correct?

In the Bachelor, yes. The real one of the F2 guys leave on the Bachelorettes all the time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 am

Diana wrote:Becca looks gorgeous in that window shot. That being said, she doesn't really looked very made up for a proposal.

I don't know, her eye makeup is flawless, get cheeks are rosy, and she has a very soft pale lip. The outfit is less FRC to me. But we see very little of it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
see2love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Screen26

Video Source

That doesn't really look like a dress, and I don't know if her makeup and lack of jewelry suggest FRC. I'm think he lets her go early.

Possibly but why is not wearing a coat if she was being let go early. Seems that top or dress is exposing her chest IMO & would be too cold. All the better if he lets go before the FRC though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 am

Does she have the necklace on? LOL sorry, couldn't resist. We know she didn't give it back. :cutesmile!:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 am

**Edited** Who's to say Chris 'let her go'.  Maybe, she dumped him first.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 am

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:That's interesting. If she takes herself out, that will be a first for one of the F2, correct?

In the Bachelor, yes.  The real one of the F2 guys leave on the Bachelorettes all the time.

What final 2 guy took himself out of the running?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 am

You can easily see that car behind W's head in that shot. VW maybe? In the limo oly shot, it does look darker. No cars...or were there? I'm lagging with the board hopping.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Does she have the necklace on? LOL sorry, couldn't resist. We know she didn't give it back. :cutesmile!:

No, but is wearing it the day after the FRC. This I find weird if she's not F1.

Assuming she was let go or decided to leave only to wear the bday gift the next day! How logical is that?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

Ok here's my guess after watching that in slow motion!! He doesn't know what to do (which he really does but whatever)... he sends Becca away (or she leaves after talking to him at the FRC), then Whitney shows up and he sends her away too (the tears and the way the light is in the sky), then he changes his mind and gets in the limo to get Becca (that kiss shown at the beginning of the preview by the limo or SUV). Follows the theme that the season seems to be taking which is the story of the Notebook.  The scene where Noah asks Ally what she wants, she tells him she doesn't know and leaves.... I am going to lay money on it.  It would explain what RS sources saw and fits with what we heard from Chris after the taping was over.  They aren't engaged I don't think but are seeing what will happen in the real world.

Last edited by hmbach on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

I just imagined something different being done with Becca's hair for the actual FRC.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

Beagle wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
see2love wrote:

That doesn't really look like a dress, and I don't know if her makeup and lack of jewelry suggest FRC. I'm think she says she's not in love/ready to move to Arlington and get married and he lets her go early.

That's what I thought when I saw the previews. She doesn't look made up for the FRC. I don't think she gets to the FRC.

Looks like a hoodie, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love