SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LetTHATresonate - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

But, Becca (and her friend) started the #unexpectedtwist hashtag. Why would they hi-lite a negative? It was on her friend's IG and 2 months ago. I doubt they even realized it would even be discovered or talked about.

Also, if TPTB have a "never before in bachelor history" finale, it seems like they would be hyping that.

Not only did they say #unexpected twist, they added #statementbracelet #letthatresonate.
I am choosng to let it resonate. She knew by hometowns she was it for Chris and the Bali issue had to do with her willingness to move to Arlington and not her relationship with him.

I t really doesnt boher me what the tabloids or RS say, i am gong bu Becca's SM, her friends and family SM, what i have been seeing on my screen and above all Chris's blogs. In case anyone needs a reminder. " i would wrestle anything to protect Becca. He did not say i would have. "After talking to Becca my heart settled" "i knew in my gut and soul i could not let that girl go" giggling

Back to top Go down

LetTHATresonate - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:07 pm

see2love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

But, Becca (and her friend) started the #unexpectedtwist hashtag. Why would they hi-lite a negative? It was on her friend's IG and 2 months ago. I doubt they even realized it would even be discovered or talked about.

Also, if TPTB have a "never before in bachelor history" finale, it seems like they would be hyping that.

Not only did they say #unexpected twist, they added #statementbracelet #letthatresonate.
I am choosng to let it resonate. She knew by hometowns she was it for Chris and the Bali issue had to do with her willingness to move to Arlington and not her relationship with him.

I t really doesnt boher me what the tabloids or RS say, i am gong bu Becca's SM, her friends and family SM, what i have been seeing on my screen and above all Chris's blogs. In case anyone needs a reminder. " i would wrestle anything to protect Becca. He did not say i would have. "After talking to Becca my heart settled" "i knew in my gut and soul i could not let that girl go" giggling

Exactly!! word I agree Good Post

may i add..... its refreshing to see the SMs activities of all parties involved this season have been "classy", just the right amount to keep us the bored sleuthers going question :detective without necessarily giving away anything......( Yeah..im a half-glass full person... giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:13 pm

grace8136 wrote:
hmbach wrote:Has anything happened with the pregnancy test that was shown in the early previews?  I don't recall seeing that come up during the season.  Could this be the Kaboom?  I know Chris has talked about not having anything to do with it.  

I posted that the pregnancy stick will tie into the "looks like a mother" on Ellen, but just joking. I don't know what to make of that weird comment. I wonder if they were going to show the girl that thought she was pregnant, but she got really upset about it, so they pulled it?  no idea

MF hasn't tweeted Kaboom this season.

I wondered if there may be a tie in with that and the Ellen comment too, but this is Beccas thread so I guess it should be discussed elsewhere. I was mistaking Kaboom with Cannonball. Sorry about that!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:17 pm

I have an idea about what happens that is an unexpected twist and meets all the criteria for matching rest of this crazy season! Do ya'll want to hear it? It's about Becca but I can't help but mention W because involves both women! It's not really flattering to Chris, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:Looks like she's headed home. Probably San Diego bound

“@beccatilley5: Laura bought my cookies from my favorite place and baked goods from my favorite bakery. Pure happiness! @laurabwalt http://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/573597532279848960/photo/1”

Is anyone else super curious as to what the top of that note says?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:Looks like she's headed home. Probably San Diego bound

“@beccatilley5: Laura bought my cookies from my favorite place and baked goods from my favorite bakery. Pure happiness! @laurabwalt http://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/573597532279848960/photo/1”

Becca will be heading to LA soon. Both final girls for that matter. Need to keep a watch. :detective
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Seems like her flight was cancelled so she is staying another day with the family

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 pm

concerned36 wrote:I have an idea about what happens that is an unexpected twist and meets all the criteria for matching rest of this crazy season!  Do ya'll want to hear it?  It's about Becca but I can't help but mention W because involves both women! It's not really flattering to Chris, though.

Go for it!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:22 pm

^^ I am getting a "this page doesn't exist" when I click on that twitter photo link? Anyone else have trouble viewing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 pm

concerned36 wrote:I have an idea about what happens that is an unexpected twist and meets all the criteria for matching rest of this crazy season!  Do ya'll want to hear it?  It's about Becca but I can't help but mention W because involves both women! It's not really flattering to Chris, though.

Sure! Love hearing different opinions. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 pm

BKay wrote:^^ I am getting a "this page doesn't exist" when I click on that twitter photo link? Anyone else have trouble viewing it?

Same here

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Yep it's gone

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass