SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:59 pm

I honestly don't think they will be engaged even at ATFR, JMO. Would I love it, absolutely, but I think B is too real for it and I don't see C putting her in a situation she would be uncomfortable with at that point.

Now if this thing goes the way of the spoilers I will be thouroughly flabergasted as it's just not the story they have been selling all season long. All the talk of waiting, soulmates, the whole package etc. to then turn around and settle for someone who loves you but you don't love them is just tragic and sad for both people IMHO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:one more for this thread:
teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 58 Bec5_b10

She doesn't need makeup. Stunning
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 pm

hmbach wrote:I honestly don't think they will be engaged even at ATFR, JMO.  Would I love it, absolutely, but I think B is too real for it and I don't see C putting her in a situation she would be uncomfortable with at that point.  

Now if this thing goes the way of the spoilers I will be thouroughly flabergasted as it's just not the story they have been selling all season long. All the talk of waiting, soulmates, the whole package etc. to then turn around and settle for someone who loves you but you don't love them is just tragic and sad for both people IMHO.  

To be fair, he has said he was falling for multiple (all three) girls.  So he did have feelings for each one.  And though you may see the story with Becca and Chris and not Whitney, many of her fans say the same.  We may just tend to like or see a stronger love story with one more than the other, in this case, Becca.
I don't think anyone is default.  He may have simply gone for the one that was all in instead of gambling with will Becca ever fully be ready.  Maybe in the end he decided he did have stronger feelings for Whitney.  There is no fault in that... It just comes down to what does Chris really want.

#teamaslongasbeccaishappy #stillthinktheyallcoulddobetter
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:09 pm

True. I honestly think the #unexpectedtwist is that she fell in love in a situation that she never expected to do so. JMO.

And maybe just maybe he proposed around Christmas time (remember her brothers re-tweets), but I still find that scenario kind of far reaching. MO again.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
hmbach wrote:I honestly don't think they will be engaged even at ATFR, JMO.  Would I love it, absolutely, but I think B is too real for it and I don't see C putting her in a situation she would be uncomfortable with at that point.  

To be fair, he has said he was falling for multiple (all three) girls.  So he did have feelings for each one.  And though you may see the story with Becca and Chris and not Whitney, many of her fans say the same.  We may just tend to like or see a stronger love story with one more than the other, in this case, Becca.
I don't think anyone is default.  He may have simply gone for the one that was all in instead of gambling with will Becca ever fully be ready.  Maybe in the end he decided he did have stronger feelings for Whitney.  There is no fault in that... It just comes down to what does Chris really want.

Nice post.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:09 pm

I like that view, LadyBug82.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Litta123 wrote:
hmbach wrote:Whatever the unexpected twist is it doesn't happen at ATFR I don't think, Becca has hinted at it since January?  Whatever it is has been flushed out already we just don't know what it is.  

I am guessing ABC is hyping that he is Dancing with Witney and not engaged to Whitney. JMO. Not really a shocker anymore, but for some people him chosing B would be a shock because of RS spoiler.

Actually it was at least since December 22nd. Other than RS's spoilers, what would she be hinting at? Unless she knew, based on all the PIs/ITMs she made, TPTB were going to make a big deal out of her being a virgin. Then taking a virgin to the FS would be an unexpected twist for this show...but still. I suppose this is possible knowing how she seems to find humor in things.

Anyway, I doubt things like DWTS...or even who the next 'ette would be were even on her radar.

In fairness to her comment, it should be interpreted through the lens of what would have been known way back in December...before anyone had seen one episode.

I always thought that she was referring to the bolded above, virgin in FS. TPTB made such a big deal out of it. It's really not a big twist to us.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Could #unexpected twist have had nothing to do with the show? Sometimes I think we are guilty (myself included) of trying to turn everything into a clue. It's what this dang show does to us!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Could #unexpected twist have had nothing to do with the show? Sometimes I think we are guilty (myself included) of trying to turn everything into a clue. It's what this dang show does to us!

True. It may be that Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette after all those people thought it would be Britt.

I am just very sure it's going to be nothing....like usual.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

I'm all aboard the team becca is happy bus, but this is Beccas thread and I just do not see how you can read the body language C has for W and what has been shown for B in the same way at all. Just watch the little details, not the grand gestures. How close they sit on the couch on dates, where his hands are when they are kissing, how they are kissing... (only other person he had that kind of body language with was Britt and it shut off instantly when he realized she was lying to him). His body language gives it all away IMO and that backed up with his strong protective words towards her both on screen and in blogs puts no doubt in my mind at all that he loves her outright. Now the question remains if she feels the same about him, which I think she does, she is just not willing to admit it so freely on National Television, which again puts me back on the #teamwhatsrightforbeccabus and if he isn't willing to wait for that then he didn't really love her in the first place (which again I find very difficult to believe). All this is JMHO of course. You gamble if it's real in my book because... it's worth the wait.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Some people are saying that the surprise twist is he is back with Britt. She does live in LA. hmm... not out of the question. Others are saying he is back with his former fiancee, Sheena. It sounds like from the preview that the unexpected twist is going to happen on ATFR. They could have told Becca to tweet that early on. They could have told her there will be an unexpected twist, and she doesn't even know what it is. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 pm

She mentioned unexpected twist in December. Her friend posted a pic with her wearing the necklace Chris had given her. The bracelets were also mentioned.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass