SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm

I'm not seeing a tacky comment by Becca's sister. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:30 pm

What comment did Katie make?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Beeleever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:snipped..

Which TPTB aren't going to do because they are  sneakyl .  This isn't going to be a traditional FRC.  I expect a cliffhanger to keep with the theme earlier in the season.  They didn't throw the cliffhanger in there for no reason.   :gotcha:

I agree on both bolds. The first time, Ok, fine, but it's been the season of second chances and cliffhangers. To be continued will be at the ATFR live. JMHO

That's what I think too. I think they are going to cut it off with a cliffhanger so that we are all gasping for breath and then #Kaboom at the ATFR! affraid speechless

Here's what I think, he proposes to B but we don't get to hear her answer. Cliffhanger. That brings us to the ATFR where C proposes again and she says "YES". A season the 2's............2 proposals. :yes:

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:47 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree on both bolds. The first time, Ok, fine, but it's been the season of second chances and cliffhangers. To be continued will be at the ATFR live. JMHO

That's what I think too. I think they are going to cut it off with a cliffhanger so that we are all gasping for breath and then #Kaboom at the ATFR! affraid speechless

Here's what I think, he proposes to B but we don't get to hear her answer.  Cliffhanger.  That brings us to the ATFR where C proposes again and she says "YES".  A season the 2's............2 proposals.   :yes:

Plus 2 seasons ago the spoiler was wrong!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Sorry .. I misread Litas post .. I have removed the comment

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 pm

I have no idea who will win but either way I think Becca is just a class act regardless. She is such a breath of fresh air from the usual clingy contestants who are all about the fantasy and willing to say/do whatever it takes to get the rose and ring where as Becca is up front and honest about her relationship stance. If she decides to leave on her own ala Brooks then good for her, she is like a female Brooks IMO with being authentic and genuine in her experience on the show. If she decides to stay in and go for the guy because she definitely feels something for him but risks rejection by not declaring love or marriage right away then I applaud that as well. That would take a lot of guts since she is ultimately letting Chris have the decision in his hands while she wonders if what she has to offer will be enough or not. I don't see her being the Bachelorette though especially since she seems so adamant in supporting Kaitlyn.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:24 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I have no idea who will win but either way I think Becca is just a class act regardless. She is such a breath of fresh air from the usual clingy contestants who are all about the fantasy and willing to say/do whatever it takes to get the rose and ring where as Becca is up front and honest about her relationship stance. If she decides to leave on her own ala Brooks then good for her, she is like a female Brooks IMO with being authentic and genuine in her experience on the show. If she decides to stay in and go for the guy because she definitely feels something for him but risks rejection by not declaring love or marriage right away then I applaud that as well. That would take a lot of guts since she is ultimately letting Chris have the decision in his hands while she wonders if what she has to offer will be enough or not. I don't see her being the Bachelorette though especially since she seems so adamant in supporting Kaitlyn.

Good Post I agree I would have to say she is the best contestant that this show has ever had. I wish her the best in whatever she chooses to do . She will always be a winner in my book F1 or not just a pure classy woman.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:30 pm

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I have no idea who will win but either way I think Becca is just a class act regardless. She is such a breath of fresh air from the usual clingy contestants who are all about the fantasy and willing to say/do whatever it takes to get the rose and ring where as Becca is up front and honest about her relationship stance. If she decides to leave on her own ala Brooks then good for her, she is like a female Brooks IMO with being authentic and genuine in her experience on the show. If she decides to stay in and go for the guy because she definitely feels something for him but risks rejection by not declaring love or marriage right away then I applaud that as well. That would take a lot of guts since she is ultimately letting Chris have the decision in his hands while she wonders if what she has to offer will be enough or not. I don't see her being the Bachelorette though especially since she seems so adamant in supporting Kaitlyn.

Good Post I agree  I would have to say she is the best contestant that this show has ever had.  I wish her the best in whatever she chooses to do . She will always be a winner in my book F1 or not just a pure classy woman.

I couldn't agree more. Classy, beautiful and real. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Playing devil's advocate, but maybe he has a long rehearsal for a few hours with the other Witney.  Haha!  Why should Becca sit around by herself and wait??  Maybe the handler said I'll pick you up and we can head to the beach.  teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 7 3806527698 :stirthepot

Makes sense to me.

I don't know if she is F1 or not. I just want to corrobate that I think she is with a handler. The person shown in that pic looks like her handler Megan Firestone IMO. So weird she is letting Becca snapchat. Again something weird with this season....TPTB continues to let us believe the spoiler. Hopefulle we find out why they leaked all the info to the rags in support of the spoiler come Monday nite.

Its her friend Crystal in the chat not a handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:46 pm

@sassiegrammie: @beccatilley5 Why would you put that song on here two days before the finale glad you won thanks for sharing
@beccatilley5: @sassiegrammie just heard it for the first time and REALLY love her voice. Thats why. Smiley

She's awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

ElonM wrote:I could recall Chris S. was seen in LA walking around.

He wasn't the spoiled F1.

I think the above says it all too. Not being spoiled F1 (whether you are indeed F2 or actually real F1) kind of allows more freedom roaming around close to the finale because the people/audience that would notice or pay attention already have it in their mind that you are F2. The general non internet followers who watch the show aren't going to make any notion of seeing them or spoiled F1 anyway. In regards to above, I remember how Chris was active on SM and posting alot as well as been seen around LA during finale weekend while Brooks had gotten very quiet especially right before the episode where he told Des he was leaving and was MIA during finale weekend except for when someone caught him at the airport because even though at that point he had left the show he was still spoiled F1 and there were the stories of him returning which were played up and hinted at by TPTB. Since Becca is spoiled F2 there is no reason to keep her in hiding even if she by chance is the actual F1.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 pm

^^^ Brooks was sequestered for finale/ATFR in LA. He talked about it after.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica