SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 pm

I am one of those who believe US mag...learned the hard way..I wasn't wrong that season but I discounted their description of events ...its hard not to insert your emotions and interpret accordingly
With that said.
IMO, Becca went to FRC knowing he was well aware of her mindset. She went with heart open but accepting a proposal ...she just could not at that point. She had done her best to make him understand why. It wasn't the type of commitment he wanted but he gets it. IM0, Becca was confident because he had already expressed to her words beyond "I'm falling in love". I just don't think with all his carrying on he could get to the point ...he could let her go because he wasn't willing to be more understanding. I don't think he felt it was fair to Whitney either not to be all in. I do think asking her to give up a career for him when he truly fell in love with someone else. For me, it doesn't appear to  be who he is.

All this to say, I do think by the time FRC arrived, W had begun to have more doubts about her love story...and that does not equal doing all the giving and moving to Iowa.

I tried my best for the point / post to be about B...
I just cant with her behavior esp SM, see anyone but Becca sitting beside him Monday night as F1.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Roberto never told Ali he was falling in love with her until the LCD. He couldn't be the F1 because he didn't say he was in love with her unlike the F2. Ali was distracted by Frank.

Becca IMO is being realistic. Yes she want's to get married, but she is not going to accept a proposal and a ring and get married the next day, or in six months. I think that is what she is explaining to him. She has always IMO been very real in this process. No she's isn't going to pick up and move to Arlington tomorrow, but it's not off the table. Chris told her he's falling in love with her, he told her multiple times, she said the same.

Chris is fighting to hard for her. We know she was at least in the F2 all along. Kaitlyn was never a factor. He's been fighting hard to figure out what is best for him. The safe choice, or the one he wants. I'm not saying he doesn't feel it with Whitney, but I'm seeing way more affection with Becca. That's the way I've seen the story board all along.

Of course, I can be totally wrong.

ITA with you GA.

this season's storyboard reminds me of Tessa/Andy and April/Tim of Bach Can. Hey! maybe MF is running out of the storyboard... :P. Btw IMO B is the most level headed contestant ive ever seen on this entire franchise. Handsdown. Mad props to her!

i have seen C as having built the 'momentum' of his connection with her since their 1st date. As you said, he has fought for her. I believe the back to back dates is one of the prime example. I cant see him crush the momentum himself by letting her go in the end. OTOH i see B as having unexpected realization of her feeling all along. Hence, its not hard for me to imagine her having an 'epiphany' moment coming FRC time, ala Tessa or April . Interestingly, we got these weird 'cliffhanger effects' all season. Thats why i am leaning more to a postponed resolution: an ATFR enggagement. #unexpectedtwist

that is my final conjecture. and im sticking with it till the fat lady singing..  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Roberto never told Ali he was falling in love with her until the LCD. He couldn't be the F1 because he didn't say he was in love with her unlike the F2. Ali was distracted by Frank.

Becca IMO is being realistic. Yes she want's to get married, but she is not going to accept a proposal and a ring and get married the next day, or in six months. I think that is what she is explaining to him. She has always IMO been very real in this process. No she's isn't going to pick up and move to Arlington tomorrow, but it's not off the table. Chris told her he's falling in love with her, he told her multiple times, she said the same.

Chris is fighting to hard for her. We know she was at least in the F2 all along. Kaitlyn was never a factor. He's been fighting hard to figure out what is best for him. The safe choice, or the one he wants. I'm not saying he doesn't feel it with Whitney, but I'm seeing way more affection with Becca. That's the way I've seen the story board all along.

ITA with you GA.

I agree with both of you. clapping! thumbsup

this season's storyboard reminds me of Tessa/Andy and April/Tim of Bach Can. Hey! maybe MF is running out of the storyboard... :P. Btw IMO B is the most level headed contestant ive ever seen on this entire franchise. Handsdown. Mad props to her!

i have seen C as having built the 'momentum' of his connection with her since their 1st date. As you said, he has fought for her. I believe the back to back dates is one of the prime example. I cant see him crush the momentum himself by letting her go in the end. OTOH i see B as having unexpected realization of her feeling all along. Hence, its not hard for me to imagine her having an 'epiphany' moment coming FRC time, ala Tessa or April . Interestingly, we got these weird 'cliffhanger effects' all season. Thats why i am leaning more to a postponed resolution: an ATFR enggagement. #unexpectedtwist

that is my final conjecture. and im sticking with it till the fat lady singing..  Smiley

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:17 pm

I personally dont believe there is an unexpectedtwist featuring Becca. It will that Chris is doing DWTS simple put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:19 pm

reason wrote:I personally dont believe there is an unexpectedtwist featuring Becca.  It will that Chris is doing DWTS simple put.
I agree.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 pm

I think Chris may have proposed at the FRC and Becca turned him down for the time being. Then he proposes again at ATFR. A season of second chances. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:23 pm

mindless wrote:I think Chris may have proposed at the FRC and Becca turned him down for the time being. Then he proposes again at ATFR. A season of second chances. :yes:

yep. 2 proposals. second chance. realistical first and faitytale-ish second. i think i can handle that :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I am one of those who believe US mag...learned the hard way..I wasn't wrong that season but I discounted their description of events ...its hard not to insert your emotions and interpret accordingly
With that said.
IMO, Becca went to FRC knowing he was well aware of her mindset. She went with heart open but accepting a proposal ...she just could not at that point. She had done her best to make him understand why. It wasn't the type of commitment he wanted but he gets it. IM0, Becca was confident because he had already expressed to her words beyond "I'm falling in love". I just don't think with all his carrying on he could get to the point ...he could let her go because he wasn't willing to be more understanding. I don't think he felt it was fair to Whitney either not to be all in. I do think asking her to give up a career for him when he truly fell in love with someone else. For me, it doesn't appear to  be who he is.

All this to say, I do think by the time FRC arrived, W had begun to have more doubts about her love story...and that does not equal doing all the giving and moving to Iowa.

I just cant with her behavior esp SM, see anyone but Becca sitting beside him Monday night as F1.

ITA, he is too much in love with Becca to let Whit give up a career that she loves.
And, just from my observation Chris is very considerate of others, and not the kind of person who would propose to Whit knowing full well his heart is with Becca.

If Chris was not madly in love with Becca, he would have let her go early at the F3.JMO

I too can't see him sitting at AFR, with anyone, but Becca as the F1

That's my story too, and I'm sticking with it!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Great post, GA!  I agree, but honestly don't think he could've gone wrong with any of the F3.  Now whether he's good enough for them, is a whole different topic!  teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 8 3806527698  

No worries, though...if your wrong.  We have plenty of seats still available in the knitting circle! teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 8 3806527698  #teamaslongasBeccaishappy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:BTW, can someone explain to me this snapchat - in pm, to not disturb others here - is it like live-chat, you hear/just see and read, what?

I know what Snapchat is just not exactly how to use it either... I'd love the info too.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think Chris may have proposed at the FRC and Becca turned him down for the time being. Then he proposes again at ATFR. A season of second chances. :yes:

yep. 2 proposals. second chance. realistical first and faitytale-ish second. i think i can handle that :cutesmile!:

I always go back to the season preview, where love story is told, if you look hard enough. I believe it is between Chris and Becca. Kelsey is prominently featured telling Chris she will give him a second chance. She tells him she trusts him. So, if we believe this is akin to the story of Becca, he trusts her not to leave the relationship or she trusts him with her heart? or he trusts her enough to change his come to Iowa now plan? Questions, questions...The next scene is the back of Chris at Bali, and the voiceover "I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you", the "you" ends on him holding someone in his arms (with a glow background similar to a sunset), blue shirt, you can only see her head. Isn't this Becca? He is not wearing a coat, so not at farm, right? They always seem to have a coat on outside.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_3g3ojh2e start at 3:06, about where he is through talking to Carly, and listen to what he says and where the focus seems to be at the end of the lucky statement. We know it was actually said to someone else, but he told Becca he was lucky (on HTD in the bayou scene) and she answered she was lucky back (though they were so far away I think it was voiceovers). Then the doubt statement said by Whitney - also applicable to Becca? Because at one point she said she could see herself in Arlington, see a future with him. He says so. And then of course at the end of the preview, we are left at the cliffhanger.

Changing tracks, what do you think Chris' mom means about the 2 days she mentions to Becca? Sliced and diced, by the way - that convo, especially at the end.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I am one of those who believe US mag...learned the hard way..I wasn't wrong that season but I discounted their description of events ...its hard not to insert your emotions and interpret accordingly
With that said.

I think you are 100% correct!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica