SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:So Twitter has taught us you can never use the dead mommy card too much.

Becca bakes!

And the real cons to Iowa are borderline hostile possible sister in laws who hate you because you live in California and won't commit to moving to Iowa tomorrow. BTW said sisters don't live in Iowa. Oh and while they probably claim to be from Iowa, they should realize that Becca is from Louisiana. Can you tell that I didn't like the Soule sisters?  I did adore momma and papa Soules, I think they really just wanted their little boy to be happy. The sisters should learn some lessons from mom and dad. Hugesmile

ETA I am adding Becca to the dodged to the bullet club for not having to worry about having those three as SILs.

my post 

IA. I could go on about the fact that Chris would have chosen Becca f she gave something( he even told her he was willing to take anything she gave), i could go on aout the ATFR that clearly showed he was still fallin/ in love withh her( his words), but I will only say once again that Becca won in my opinion and she won in life. 
I will be totally for Becca and Roberto to hook up in SD. giggling
Becca will be just fine with someone who will risk it all for her. And is she was the one on that seat as F1 yesterday, no way would Chris have been that disconnected. the good thing for Chris is I dont think Whitney would care, she has been single minded in her pursuit of marriage and this wont deter her. 
Becca got the F1 edit because she was F1 until the LCD when she wouldnt give Chris whatnhe wanted. 
Goodluck to them. 
It has been a fun hanging with Y'all:clapping!:

Last edited by see2love on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 am

hehehe great come-back from Becca. She rocks.
I find it really awesome, that Tilleys had a private viewing and laughed at the show. laugh out loud
I was laughing myself. After LCD I knew Becca wasn't F1, that's when it hit me, all the signs I've read that could be turned other way, the perfection of the edit, that I can't even be angry at TPTB, they did one fine job, but I do not like that they also spoiled it. So I see no point to harbor any interest in this show. I think for all I've seen so far, my favorite all-time couple is Des&Chris and my Nick stays the best bachelor in my book.

I'm only now discovering Becca, so it will take some time (if I stick around)... I will be watching the future choices and directions she'll take and wishing her the best of luck in finding The One. There is nothing wrong with her, she is capable to fall in-love and when the right tide comes she will know how to ride the wave. So destination must be near the water (ocean, river or lake). Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 am

see2love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So Twitter has taught us you can never use the dead mommy card too much.

Becca bakes!

And the real cons to Iowa are borderline hostile possible sister in laws who hate you because you live in California and won't commit to moving to Iowa tomorrow. BTW said sisters don't live in Iowa. Oh and while they probably claim to be from Iowa, they should realize that Becca is from Louisiana. Can you tell that I didn't like the Soule sisters?  I did adore momma and papa Soules, I think they really just wanted their little boy to be happy. The sisters should learn some lessons from mom and dad. Hugesmile

ETA I am adding Becca to the dodged to the bullet club for not having to worry about having those three as SILs.

IA. I could go on about the fact that Chris would have chosen Becca f she gave something( he even told her he was willing to take anything she gave), i could go on aout the ATFR that clearly showed he was still fallin/ in love withh her( his words), but I will only say once again that Becca won in my opinion and she won in life. 
Becca will be just fine with someone who will risk it all for her. And is she was the one on that seat as F1 yesterday, no way would Chris have been that disconnected. the good thing for Chris is I dont think Whitney would care, she has been single minded in her pursuit of marriage and this wont deter her. 
Becca got the F1 edit because she was F1 until the LCD when she wouldnt give Chris whatnhe wanted. 
Goodluck to them. 

hi see2love hi

are you saying Roberto is now single?......wow!...i am on board with Roberca combo then.... teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 61 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 am

source: ABC bio
What's your most embarrassing moment?
I have several -- once I was getting gas and the guy asked, "What kind of gas do you like?" and I thought he asked "What kind of guys do you like?" I responded, "Tall, dark, and handsome." He just stared at me and repeated the question.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:03 am

good job HGL!...OK...Roberto now is on the list...aside Brian who came first. giggling . I am still waiting for Nick's confirmation... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
see2love wrote:

Becca bakes!

Goodluck to them. 

hi see2love hi

are you saying Roberto is now single?......wow!...i am on board with Roberca combo then.... teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 61 2498057887

Hi Mura, seems like he is. He hasnt posted anything on SM with the girl he was dating for a while now. I think they should totally meet, Kiptyn might be able to do the introduction!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:17 am

i think so too!!...Smiley

Roberto is always the definition of 'patient and kind' in my book :yes:...not to mention hawt, athletic, romantic..and the list goes on...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:28 am

About the ATFR dress, I preferred the navy sequins one, but I'm glad she picked the pink one (no black for the cheery girl on the happy night), since there were enough sequined and sparkly dresses around.

and on the premise:
It wasn't shocking, it wasn't dramatic, it wasn't romantic, but it was definitely ridiculous ending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 am

happygolucky wrote:About the ATFR dress, I preferred the navy sequins one, but I'm glad she picked the pink one (no black for the cheery girl on the happy night), since there were enough sequined and sparkly dresses around.

and on the premise:
It wasn't shocking, it wasn't dramatic, it wasn't romantic, but it was definitely ridiculous ending.

The positive from all this for me is I can go back to my normal life stuff with immediate effect. Kinda how I felt after Emily/ 1F, Andi/ Josh. No desire to watch them or read about them aftershow. no no no
I will however continue to follow Becca on SM as she is the only one who made this season enjoyable for me. a special girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i think so too!!...Smiley

Roberto is always the definition of 'patient and kind' in my book :yes:...not to mention hawt, athletic, romantic..and the list goes on...laugh out loud

He doesnt follow Sara Underwood anymore so it could be he is single. But is he not all of ours dream bachelor? Maybe she could be on his season :cutesmile!: :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:15 am

see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:About the ATFR dress, I preferred the navy sequins one, but I'm glad she picked the pink one (no black for the cheery girl on the happy night), since there were enough sequined and sparkly dresses around.

and on the premise:

The positive from all this for me is I can go back to my normal life stuff with immediate effect. Kinda how I felt after Emily/ 1F, Andi/ Josh. No desire to watch them or read about them aftershow. no no no
I will however continue to follow Becca on SM as she is the only one who made this season enjoyable for me. a special girl.

I'm watching them on GMA and they are smiling but the BL is just weird, IMO.
But I'll leave it open to them just being tired. Hope Whitney is prepared for barrage of questions from media tour on Chris' feelings for Becca and the obvious conflict towards the end because we KNOW that Becca's LCD was after Whitneys and for him to still be begging her for assurances at that point is weird. Its funny that folks are seeing Whitney had it in the bag the hold time because I think it Becca had given more assurance he WOULD have picked her, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:18 am

Miyala wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i think so too!!...Smiley

He doesnt follow Sara Underwood anymore so it could be he is single. But is he not all of ours dream bachelor? Maybe she could be on his season :cutesmile!: :yes:

He's still my dream Bachelor. :Nod:

I don't think he'd do it though. Upset

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica